Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46884 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ifyalways(f): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Raymie:
What's up with the @Revlution thread? Where's @Wheremedey and @alexisalex? How did yhur sides resolve the issue? Cause Seun may have to reopen that thread.
I don't think Seun should lock and bin that thread cos if they do, it's as good as deleting it which IMO, is aiding and abetting crime.

Regardless of the outcome, the thread should be unlocked and left alone. That would keep it live and pop up once InspiredM is searched for on google. Had i had a blog, i would have written that story, that way, it would be alive forever.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
ifyalways:

I don't think Seun should lock and bin that thread cos if they do, it's as good as deleting it which IMO, is aiding and abetting crime.
Regardless of the outcome, the thread should be unlocked and left alone. That would keep it live and pop up once InspiredM is searched for on google. Had i had a blog, i would have written that story, that way, it would be alive forever.

https://www.nairaland.com/2439839/revlutions-complaint-inspired-autos-inspiredm

just saw this via Google
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ifyalways(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439839/revlutions-complaint-inspired-autos-inspiredm

just saw this via Google
That's good then. Seun did a good job. Thanks smiley
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by TCD: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
What about the thread of the other guy inspiredM gave fake customs papers after paying over 5Million for an infinity SUV. Seems to have been locked

Thing is NairalaND ministration is partly responsible for all these. Right from time over the past years complaints have been coming in about inspiredM and his shadybusiness dealings but threads get locked , deleted and vanish into thin air and claims to have "resolved". Now it has grown into one real ugly monster seun is banning him for 10 years. You could have done this long ago and saved alot of people.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
You paid 1,450,000 for a 2003 le camry you can get for same price or less cash and carry? Even here on nairaland there are countless posts of tokumbor camrys just run a vin check and you are good to go. U sef you no like your self.

bitter truth
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by spyroxy1(m): 2:05am On Dec 14, 2015
bros

pls help with this report abeg...

2T1BE40E49C027444

spyroxy1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.