Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) (3284 Views)

Is This Proper In A University?! / 10 Rules For Proper Etiquette That Almost Everybody Breaks On A Regular Basis / ASUU President Seeks Proper Workers' Remuneration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by priscaoge(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am wondering if this is the reason why some students are "BLOCK HEADS undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by BoiledCorn: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just incase again cheesy

Is that you I see in the middle?

2 Likes

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
lolz. Can't stop laughing.
Na where you see this picture
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jesus wept is still weeping cry

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Heyaaa, and their school uniform is fine o..but where you hustle this kind pic come from?

I don't think being intelligent is totally a function of the amenities, though it's very important...

During my service year in AKS, the students i taught had really good environment and all that, but I couldn't lay my hand on what was their problem...

-very unserious and dull set.
-some of them couldn't even wait for school to close, so they can go and sell in the market. The school dismisses by 2pm, by 1pm they are already lurking around the gate.

It wasn't easy grooming a few, @least to show the Ministry of Edu and Sec Sch Edu board as @when due that am doing something.

4 Likes

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by fr3do(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin

undecided
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Itoroetti(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dont be suprise to see the best student in nigeria graduate from such environment.
it does happen
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by AbuMikey(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jesu Christi shocked

This is not nice at all sad
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Ariyke: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is bad
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by BRAV0O(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ye! Aye mio cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Omo nija
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by mcfarlin(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
JONATHAN is working....haters can die

See wetin ACN dey do

HATERS...JANJAWEEDIANS!!!

angry

grin
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by mizBerry1(f): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Proper education indeed....#Smh
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by simak1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Learnin made easy
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Wolison(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
OMG!!!!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rotl. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Waspy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Are those the fiushure gelerashion of this country cry .....and thus shld have bn moved to FP by now, who knows GEJ might be the nigga behind the Yuzedo moniker. undecided He needs to see it.

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Donchinex(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Heyaaa, and their school uniform is fine o..but where you hustle this kind pic come from?

I don't think being intelligent is totally a function of the amenities, though it's very important...

During my service year in AKS, the students i taught had really good environment and all that, but I couldn't lay my hand on what was their problem...

-some of them couldn't even wait for school to close, so they can go and sell in the market. The school dismisses by 2pm, by 1pm they are already lurking around the gate.

It wasn't easy grooming a few, @least to show the Ministry of Edu and Sec Sch Edu board as @when due that am doing something.
The problem is: You are beautiful and so they couldn't concentrate! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by emekakelvin(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
priscaoge: Am wondering if this is the reason why some students are "BLOCK HEADS undecided undecided

So those in what we call modern school using superb facilities like flat table should be called the popular slang ""Flat heads'gringrin

The condition of the school is really bad when these pupils start telling their story to their children it may sound like a joke being told by BASKETMOUTH in the ears of child/children.

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by nwaobitex: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
lmao. this is really funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Donchinex: The problem is: You are beautiful and so they couldn't concentrate! cheesy

Lol, maybe o...bc they were always buying me gifts, calling me , I go give them assignment to be submitted on foolscap sheet, they go write love letter instead of the assignment....

I just tire for those children sha, but I loved them a lot.
I didn't even want to leave, but I had to.
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rexibity(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Heyaaa, and their school uniform is fine o..but where you hustle this kind pic come from?

I can't Help but quote dis damsel, your beauty inspires me. No offence, but can We revisit your spinster phase of life??
@Op, hmmm dnt mind me o! I'm only tryin my luck...
the School I served is worst than what you displayed.

1 Like

Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Donchinex(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol, maybe o...bc they were always buying me gifts, calling me , I go give them assignment to be submitted on foolscap sheet, they go write love letter instead of the assignment....

I wish I was in that class! cheesy
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rexibity(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa o, are you serious?
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Donchinex(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
rexibity:
I can't Help but quote dis damsel, your beauty inspires me. No offence, but can We revisit your spinster phase of life??
hahaha
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Donchinex(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
rexibity:
Stay clear!!! angry
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Donchinex: I wish I was in that class! cheesy
Lol, they were bigger than these 1s d op posted sha, it was free education...so I had grown as$ men struggling with beards in my class.
rexibity:
nawa o, are you serious?
Very serious, @ 1st I was really pissed, but they were sooo much in the class like 100+ students and I was taking 3arms.
So I couldn't even detect which arm the letters came from...had to give up and laugh over it.
1 student once wrote, 'madam show me ur bumbum' ....hahahahaha
Another one wrote 'beautiful onyinye' musical lyrics for me...
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by rexibity(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, they were bigger than these 1s d op posted sha, it was free education...so I had grown as$ men struggling with beards in my class.
Very serious, @ 1st I was really pissed, but they were sooo much in the class like 100+ students and I was taking 3arms.
So I couldn't even detect which arm the letters came from...had to give up and laugh over it.
lols...those south-south boys get mind o!
I was in wafi area(Warri), I No Wetin I face there!
Thank God you weren't hurt afterall!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Lero15(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014

where is AKS?
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Donchinex(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol. My God! So they aint intelligent academically but them sabi write lyrics...wonderful!
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lero15: where is AKS?
AkwaIbom State
Re: Is This What We Call PROPER Education?(pic) by Lero15(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
AkwaIbom State
Ok. U are lucky you served in the SS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camera Phones Now Allowed In Madonna University / Abu Admission List OVER 7500 STUDENTS ADMITTED, Check Your Name Here (PHOTO) / Waec 2017 / 2018 English Oral Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.