Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? (513 Views)

Latest Research: Drinking Excessive Water Has So Far Killed 14 People! / Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? / MouthAction- Health Implications And Precautions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? by Blackchampion(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello NL! Dnt really know if dia is any health defects of consuming much milk. Asking cos i drink tea every morning n recently am noticing dat my Farts smells like hell. Dnt really know if its as a result of excessive intake of milk. Hmmmm! d smell nearly disgraced me in d office today. Pls oooo are there health implications of drinking excessive milk? Matured answers pls. Critics stay clear. Thanks
Re: Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? by Emmyk(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Iono what I know is this thread smells Hell lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
EVERYTHING in excess is BAD!
milk is a proteinous food, excess protein is never stored in the body so it always find it way out of the body. You're proned to having a pus-filled sore wch is a way of eliminating excess proteins from the body.
If u take note of your urine, u'll also discover some abnormalities in both colour nd odour
Re: Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? by Blackchampion(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
AdeniyiA: EVERYTHING in excess is BAD!
milk is a proteinous food, excess protein is never stored in the body so it always find it way out of the body. You're proned to having a pus-filled sore wch is a way of eliminating excess proteins from the body.
If u take note of your urine, u'll also discover some abnormalities in both colour nd odour
Thanks man.
Re: Are There Health Implications Of Drinking Excessive Milk? by omicron(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2014
AdeniyiA: EVERYTHING in excess is BAD!
Stop giving out wrong info. Excess milk doesnt cause pus abeg! And excess protein is stored as fat.

@OP, excess milk will always be bad for ur health becos nothing in excess is good. However, no specific disease can be directly caused by milk.

If you are not allergic to milk, I cant think of any immediate adverse effects. In the medium, it may contribute to weight gain. In the long term, it can contribute to increased blood cholesterol with its attendant consequences. That is if the milk isnt cholesterol-free.

Milk is a very good source of proteins, energy, many vitamins and minerals. The benefits far outweigh the side effects, provided it is taken in moderation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

America Sends Jet To Bring Citizen With Ebola Naija Tells Citizens Not To Return / Bodybuilding Exercises For Chest / UN: Ebola Cases Could Eventually Reach 20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.