Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter (27542 Views)

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / A Letter To Dstv On Big Brother Africa From Africa Youth / Letter To Dstv On Big Brother Africa From An African Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Empiree: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Akpan107: [b]May God give victory to Isreal [/b]and protect the life of innocent civilians on both side.

On what justification should God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(peace on them) give victory to a rogue state please?. Did you contact Ebola or Ebola contacted you?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by harthonder(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can't breathe
In the time it takes to take a breath
Another Palestinian might BE DEAD I can't sleep
Knowing for another child the prospect
of DEATH LOOMS
While my child is sleeping PEACEFULLY in
the next room I can't sleep
I'm consumed in GUILT
Palestinians are CAGED rabbits
Funded by MY spending habits I can't sleep
My stomachs in KNOTS
Knowing the first noise a baby hears is
NOT
Their mothers voice but GUN SHOTS I can't sleep
Because I know the moment I wake up
The DEATH TOLL will make my eyes well
up I can't sleep
I can't help but weep
Because WHAT IF I DIE in my sleep?
Die knowing I didn't do ENOUGH to help
the oppressed
Because THEIR SUFFERING IS OUR TEST I can't breathe
In the time it's taken to take a breath
ANOTHER PALESTINIAN IS DEAD

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by GoodSamaritan: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
HAMAS IS THE MOST UNWISE MAN I HAVE SEEN IN THIS WORLD.

HE IS JUST FIGHTING THE WIND. PLEASE, SOMEBODY SHOULD ADVISE HIM BEFORE HE WASTE THE LIVES OF ALL HIS CITIZENS IN IGNORANCE. HISTORY SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THE OUTCOME OF THIS WAR

THE FEAR OF ISRAEL IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

ALL ISLAMIC NATIONS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Pavore9: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hamas should consider they suffer more casulties than lsreal. The million of dollars they wasted building those tunnels which lsreal is destroying should have been used 2 improve the lives of their people. lran is their chairman, make dem continue!

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
a plane crash jst happen in minna. is it true?
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Akpan107(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
bashwaziri: Life aint fair. While some are comfortably watching TV, eating popcorn, another side is getting its children, women and old folks killed, while the whole world hypocritically watch and keep quiet !!!! How I wished its the other way round angry

Such is life, but Israelis are TERRORIST!!!
Isreal uses its weapons to protect his civilian, while Hamas uses his civilian to protect their weapon. (by storing weapons among its innocent civilian and some in UN buildings)

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Empiree: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Akpan107: Isreal uses its weapons to protect his civilian, while Hamas uses his civilian to protect their weapon. (by storing weapons among its innocent civilian and some in UN buildings)

Sorry bro, we've been hearing this nonsense for....->

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
It's good to be a Jew...in the 21st century undecided
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by tonididdy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
iyatrustee: Big brother even in the holy land? shocked shocked

Confirmed, this na End times! cheesy cheesy
am disappointed also...no islamic state will have a show like bigbrother in its country.

We as christians have so sunk ourselves in this "21st century blabla things are different na"

The method of serving allah according to the muslims haven't changed since the past 100yrs but in the christian world its a different case, pastor now uses ipad instead of a bible...

God forgive us all.

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
shaboti: why nah? Dem for leave it like that, all na reality
Bad belly
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
shaboti: why nah? Dem for leave it like that, all na reality
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2014

what is holy about Israel?
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by ynkthomas: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: Bomb shelter for reality game show contestants but bomb incineration for the kids of gaza!! Israel is a disgusting country.

Is it Isreal (as in the State) that built the bomb shelter or the organizer of the show?
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2014

You must be really silly (or sick) if you think the Israel in the bible is the same "Israel" that exists today.... A murderer state of diasporan Europeans with some Jewish ancestry.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by ynkthomas: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
tonididdy: am disappointed also...no islamic state will have a show like bigbrother in its country.

We as christians have so sunk ourselves in this "21st century blabla things are different na"

The method of serving allah according to the muslims haven't changed since the past 100yrs but in the christian world its a different case, pastor now uses ipad instead of a bible...

God forgive us all.

Malachi 3:6 King James Version (KJV)
For I am the LORD, I change not;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not
consumed.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Heb 12:8
Men may change but God remains the same throughout the ages. So whosoever will serve Him must serve Him according to His Word not according to the principles of men or civilization.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by henryobinna(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
plainol: imagine if it were d Palestinians occupying and killing d Israelis, d world would have tagged dem terrorist and termed d killing genocide. So which religion is filthy? uhh, someone tell me.
why do you guys judge things with hatred? judge things how it happened. am not saying Israel killing civilians is good. this guys started it, stop they don't want to stop, what else do you want Israel to do, stop? where as they didn't start the war.

and remember that 'what ever you start you must finish it. Don't be unnecessarily sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Akpan107: May God give victory to Isreal and protect the life of innocent civilians on both side.

Ha-ha-ha! Lol. Akpan107 ar u always dis clueless?. Israelis are judaists who don't giv a damn 4 ur xtian prayer..They ar probably mocking u right now because to dem Jesus is no messiah & xtianity is idolatry. Rather as a xtian Pray 4 humanity & condemn d genocide perpetrated by a nation whose guiding ideology is racism, zionism & apartheid.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by henryobinna(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Empiree:

Nigga please! grin

Palestinian's demands are legitimate. Everyone has the right to freedom and liberty. Knock off double standard.
https://www.nairaland.com/1838000/counterpunch-genocide-us-hypocrisy
bro, don't be vexed, what are their 'legit' demands

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Tushborn: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
christians and israel nawa oo! dnt even kno who tel dem dat those jews are christians!
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
datribune:

Ha-ha-ha! Lol. Akpan107 ar u always dis clueless?. Israelis are judaists who don't giv a damn 4 ur xtian prayer..They ar probably mocking u right now because to dem Jesus is no messiah & xtianity is idolatry. Rather as a xtian Pray 4 humanity & condemn d genocide perpetrated by a nation whose guiding ideology is racism, zionism & apartheid.
I would rather judge with truth and fairness than let religion and hatred becloud my sense of reasoning.
Hamas started this war, a ceasefire was announced, Hamas broke it. Hamas civilians ran to refuge, Hamas went beside the shelter and was launching rockets into isreal.
Hamas built tunnels under the houses of it's civilians.
If I were a citizen of Hamas I would be very disappointed at my govt, they have zero regard for the lives of their citizens, using them as pawns in a war hoping to get international sympathy and blame isreal, it is wrong, very wrong. Sadly, they have used propaganda to deceive their people who blame isreal for everything.
Japan realised how weak they were against the Americans after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they surrendered to prevent further loss of lives, today America is their ally. If Hamas can do away with all these hatred and let peace reign, they will benefit more.

Let the peace of God reign.

6 Likes

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
henryobinna: why do you guys judge things with hatred? judge things how it happened. am not saying Israel killing civilians is good. this guys started it, stop they don't want to stop, what else do you want Israel to do, stop? where as they didn't start the war.

and remember that 'what ever you start you must finish it. Don't be unnecessarily sentimental.

I ask u, how did it happen?. Only d gullible will believe d lies of d despicable zionist extremist Natanyahu. After killing so many innocent
women & children he keeps deceiving d gullible by declaring an insincere ceasefire knowing dat hamas will reject it because it was based on d status-quo without making any
concessions, not even to open up d human prison by relaxation of d borders & crossings. d resistance & rockets will stop only when Israel would stop being a rogue state & respect
d same UN resolution which brought it into being.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
GoodSamaritan: HAMAS IS THE MOST UNWISE MAN I HAVE SEEN IN THIS WORLD.

HE IS JUST FIGHTING THE WIND. PLEASE, SOMEBODY SHOULD ADVISE HIM BEFORE HE WASTE THE LIVES OF ALL HIS CITIZENS IN IGNORANCE. HISTORY SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM THE OUTCOME OF THIS WAR

Common don't be a fool.they will only flex their muscle against Palestine that has no means of survival,no b d Sam isreal wey Egypt defeat and take back their land abi no b d same Jew wey hitler nearly wipe comot for earth

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
AdaNri1: I would rather judge with truth and fairness than let religion and hatred becloud my sense of reasoning.
Hamas started this war, a ceasefire was announced, Hamas broke it. Hamas civilians ran to refuge, Hamas went beside the shelter and was launching rockets into isreal.
If I were a citizen of Hamas I would be very disappointed at my govt, they have zero regard for the lives of their citizens, using them as pawns in a war hoping to get international sympathy and blame isreal, it is wrong, very wrong. Sadly, they have used propaganda to deceive their people who blame isreal for everything.
Japan realised how weak they were against the Americans after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and they surrendered to prevent further loss of lives, today America is their ally. If Hamas can do away with all these hatred and let peace reign, they will benefit more.

Guy no lie to us abegi,isreal broke it by building more houses in Palestinian land,isn't the land part of d peace plan,but Israel went ahead to build on land that doesn't belong to them

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
untainted: Life is not fair, some get bombed while some get
"additional entertainment" on top of the macabre
show going on in Gaza.

But I still blame Hamas and believe an end to this
carnage lies in its hands.

Stop the "ineffective" rain of rockets into Isreal and
all these will go away.
And please let know one tell me to check the history
of the conflict.

Just like some Nigerians are saying FG should embrace
dialogue with Boko Haram to end the bloodbath in the
northeast, Hamas should immediately cease all hostilities
to stop the massacre.

It should dialogue with Isreal because this slaughter
can't go on.
Who are they claiming the piece of land for when the
very people are being wiped out?
bravo.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
AdaNri1: I would rather judge with truth and fairness than let religion and hatred becloud my sense of reasoning.

U ar not judging by fairness & truth. The starting of d war, d breaking of d ceasefire is he-said, she said. Israel is accusing hamas, hamas is accusing Israel. Why believe d Israeli version?. d zionists will look 4 any excuse to justify their agenda of land grab & ethnic cleansing?. What is d root cause of d tunnels?. d tunnels were born out of necessity due to d blockade. d ingenuity of d Palestinians made them to find a way to survive d blockade. d tunnels ar d lifeline of gaza. b4 d blockade were their tunnels?. I concede dat they may be used also 4 military purposes when there is a need as we hav now. Hamas ar no terrorists like BH, they ar militants fighting 4 freedom of their land. If rockets ar being fired from a Tel aviv market or apartment building wit civilians will d Israeli army bomb it, let's be fair. d only way 4 peace to reign is a 2 state solution - Israel and Palestine living side by side. d Obama govt has been trying to realize dis thru d peace talks but hav been frustrated by an insincere Netanyahu who continues to build settlements on d land of d future state of Palestine. d truth is Netanyahu is a zionist extremist who does not believe in peace or a 2 state solution.
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Capableben(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Can someone kindly tell me what this big brother is all about
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
GoodSamaritan: HAMAS IS THE MOST UNWISE MAN I HAVE SEEN IN THIS WORLD.

The israeli army, d fifth largest in d world is flexing its muscle & feeling strong while fighting a bunch of lads wit crude home made missiles. Methinks dat it's a shame dat dis rag-tag army of hamas has fought them to a standstill & killed so many of their soldiers inspite of all the help & ammunitions frm America. Foi, it is not d Islamic world against Israel. d Arab Islamic world is divided. Many arab Islamic nations ar on d side of Israel against hamas. It is not Muslims against Israel
Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
The. US and its folks are shouting over syria,russia. But doin little to stop isreal from its genocide

1 Like

Re: The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter by datribune: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Akpan107: Isreal uses its weapons to protect his civilian, while Hamas uses his civilian to protect their weapon. (by storing weapons among its innocent civilian and some in UN buildings)

Stop dat crappy Zionist propaganda dat we hear frm Israeli officials on CNN. It is stale. Bombing sleeping children is shameful. d UN disagrees wit d zionist lie dat its facilities ar being used to store weapons. d facilities where d weapons were found ar empty buildings not currently used by d UN. Meanwhile, d zionist baby killers ar on d rampage, killing & maiming innocent children staying at designated safe houses & hospitals. Answer dis - if someone was firing a rocket frm a Tel-Aviv market wit Israel civilians in it, will d Israeli army bomb dat market?. If someone subjects me to live gaza-style in my homeland, I probably would fire a rocket too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) / Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.