Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! (3289 Views)

Do U Think U Can Diss(yab)..come In Let's Av Fun / *******yab Thread******* / Yab Me If I Have Insulted U On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
No now, i import chics from China and Hongkong cool

Btw, allow me to initiate impeachment proceedings against that ur 10seconds non-performing 2inch-dicked rooster boyfriend of yours cheesy

I don't understand u...lair...u wey b say f u toast a female monkey,she go tell u say make u find ur levels,she no go gree
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
fattbabakay: check out ur pix and take a somewhat fixed gaze,thengoogle the pix of a monkey...If u dnt sight some familiarities,den u're assumed blind!!! tongue
You jealous??
your filled with rashes to the extent your mama calls you JOB
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Ask, your mum she go reveal the truth say Okon na ur papa and Ibu na ur Uncle
Small pikin wey no know im mama boyfriend dey call am uncle. Dey dia make soap enter your eye for water tongue
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
You jealous??
Wao!

Now thats a killer hit grin
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
Wao!

Now thats a killer hit grin
Nobody messes with Ice.cheesy
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Nobody messes with Ice.cheesy

Na true......cos it comes with severe symptoms of Ebola tongue
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
Small pikin wey no know im mama boyfriend dey call am uncle. Dey dia make soap enter your eye for water tongue
Your mama so Fat..anytime she goes to the Market. they price her along with Pigs
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Your mama so Fat..anytime she goes to the Market. they price her along with Pigs
Ur papa blokos swell sotee na basket children dey use carry am dey follow am for back wen in dey waka
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
Ur papa blokos swell sotee na basket children dey use carry am dey follow am for back wen in dey waka
Your mum Has Muscle
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
You jealous??
ur mama so thin,wen she walks in an open space,d wind be swingling her like banana leaves...Ur pappy so fat,wen he walks across d TV,I miss 2seasons of Merlin!
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
fattbabakay: ur mama so thin,wen she walks in an open space,d wind be swingling her like banana leaves...Ur pappy so fat,wen he walks across d TV,I miss 2seasons of Merlin!
Taught u slept already
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
fattbabakay: ur mama so thin,wen she walks in an open space,d wind be swingling her like banana leaves...Ur pappy so fat,wen he walks across d TV,I miss 2seasons of Merlin!
JOB,Cause God and Die...
Advice your mum to start bathing... ofcourse EBola is Real
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
JOB,Cause God and Die...
Thank god for your mum......u know what?......her deadly fart is the only known substance that currently kills Ebola virus in 2seconds flat cheesy
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
Thank god for your mum......u know what?......her deadly fart is the only known substance that currently kills Ebola virus in 2seconds flat cheesy
its something to be proud of..

unlike your papa that still barbs punk as a hair style in his late 70'
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
JOB,Cause God and Die...
ur mum gave birth to a flashy label on a rotten product in an abyss,u shud commit matricide in revenge,i can lend u my metal tongue
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
fattbabakay: ur mum gave birth to a flashy label on a rotten product in an abyss,u shud commit matricide in revenge,i can lend u my metal tongue
Ur so ugly...
even monkeys say God_4_Bid to u
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Ur so ugly...
even monkeys say God_4_Bid to u
u're so POOR,even poor people call u POOR!
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2014
fattbabakay: u're so POOR,even poor people call u POOR!
.Your so poor to the extent the rats in your house go out to beg for Food
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin: .Your so poor to the extent the rats in your house go out to beg for Food
Ur pappy so daft,u asked him 4 d country next to USA nd he said USB!!!
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by Guykhena(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin: .Your so poor to the extent the rats in your house go out to beg for Food

Your father so dumb,he thought the above was funny undecided
No mind me jare,just assisting my bro grin,ride on 'Fattty' grin
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Guykhena:

Your father so dumb,he thought the above was funny undecided
No mind jare,just assisting my bro grin,ride on 'Fattty' grin
Your mama so ugly ..she has to masturbate
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2014
fattbabakay: Ur pappy so daft,u asked him 4 d country next to USA nd he said USB!!!
you mama so fat that her stretch marks makes her look like a Tiger cheesy
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2014
fattbabakay: Ur pappy so daft,u asked him 4 d country next to USA nd he said USB!!!
You must have been born on a highway cuz
thats where most accidents happen
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin:
you mama so fat that her stretch marks makes her look like a Tiger cheesy
yo momma so poor,wen I sat on a skateboard she said "Hey get off our family vehicle"
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by fattbabakay(m): 2:06am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin: You must have been born on a highway cuz
thats where most accidents happen
yo momma so poor,she opened a gmail account so she can eat the spams....
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by sainty2k3(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2014
cushycute:

Oh ! Is that sainty ? Congrats boi , heard u went for a dog show and u won grin

U were there na and u still fail d dog show. Oops! What a loss . may be u try the hippopotamus sow, u fit win
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by sainty2k3(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
You, your pinsure nko? Abi u no wan make we see your Shapeless pottash Head? cheesy

I no dey chat with someone born through a bastard dick - dickdastardly- u think we no know Wetin ur name mean.
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
sainty2k3:
U were there na and u still fail d dog show. Oops! What a loss . may be u try the hippopotamus sow, u fit win
Dayuuuuum!

If na me dem tell this one, na to tie rope hang cheesy

FATALITY!
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by DickDastardly(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2014
sainty2k3:

I no dey chat with someone born through a bastard dick - dickdastardly- u think we no know Wetin ur name mean.
grin
Yeah thats me

Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by benatex(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Yo,dis 4 y'all
Yo momma so broke,people break in to her house to give her money...feel me?
Re: You Sabi Yab? Oya Enter Make We Test Muscle! by iceberylin(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2014
fattbabakay: yo momma so poor,she opened a gmail account so she can eat the spams....
Your Dad has d smallest Dick....
That's y ur mama won't quit sending me PMs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Very Fatal Accident At Tombia Amassoma Road In Yenagoa Bayelsa State / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / Instagram Slay Queen Poses With Wads Of Cash, Is It Up To 30billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.