Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past (2281 Views)

Xmen Days Of Future Past Is Just So Incredible / X-men: Days Of Future Past Release Info / Xmen Vs The Justice League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Guykhena(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
I wasn't planning on derailing this thread(tried to avoid it,but I just keep getting pushed) well...
33117:

sad oh you thought that was you? well i never made mention of your name but if the boot fits i have no reason to argue

sad oh trying to turn things around?
Too bad you failed like your mum birth control pills..

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by brothers(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
33117:

sad oh you thought that was you? well i never made mention of your name but if the boot fits i have no reason to argue

grin hehehe yep the guy do reference come spoil am guilty conscience at its finest
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by leverage(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
cry @brothers HE IS NOT ANSWERING ME I GUESS IT'S TOO L8 FOR WYNDING
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by 33117(f): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:
I wasn't planning on derailing this thread(tried to avoid it,but I just keep getting pushed) well...
grin guys guys lets leave this one alone i think he is starting to cry and look we have "pushed" him into desperation territory
brothers:
grin hehehe yep the guy do reference come spoil am guilty conscience at its finest
More like childishness at its finest undecided
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Guykhena(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
33117:
grin guys guys lets leave this one alone i think he is starting to cry and look we have "pushed" him into desperation territory
Guykhena:

Trying to turn things around?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by brothers(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
@leverage angry you are not doing it right oya watch and learn:
Guykhena:
yawn! ROTFL this is the most random funniest line you have everstolen created OMG yourprimary school matured and stylish mentality is really amazing

33117: guys guys lets leave this one alone i think he is starting to cry and look we have "pushed" him into desperation territory

angry speak for yourself lady
I know fun when i see it abeg guykhena carry on jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by 33117(f): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:
33117:
guys guys lets leave this one alone i think he is starting to cry and look we have "pushed" him into desperation territory
Guykhena:

Trying to turn things around?

cry eiyah Are you tired already? i guess i shall be adding "coward and push-over" to your list of titles
@brothers cheesy you are right this is fun

4 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
cheesy you guyz r just funny wetin the guy do una nah?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Guykhena(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
brothers: @leverage angry you are not doing it right oya watch and learn:

yawn! ROTFL this is the most random funniest line you have everstolen created OMG yourprimary school matured and stylish mentality is really amazing

angry speak for yourself lady
I know fun when i see it abeg guykhena carry on jare cheesy
33117:
cry eiyah Are you tired already? i guess i shall be adding "coward and push-over" to your list of titles
@brothers cheesy you are right this is fun

hahahaha cheesy
Y'all just gotta work together to stop "Guykhena"? LOL
This is fun,but am clearly outnumbered,this isn't a fair fight.. smiley
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by leverage(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:

@brothers OKAY HERE I GO :

HA HA GOD GUYKHENA YOU HAVE MY RIBS CRACKING I GUESS YOUR MOM MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE TO SKIP BIRTH CONTROL CAUSE NAIRALAND WOULD HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT ITS SOURCE OF COMIC RELIEF! wink
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by brothers(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:

hahahaha cheesy
Y'all just gotta work together to stop "Guykhena"? LOL
This is fun,but am clearly outnumbered,this isn't a fair fight.. smiley

Fight? Who dey fight you? Person dey catch trips for here and you dey talk fight
grin u dey whine me abi? Oya make i join you make we "outnumber" 33117:
angry lady stop taking advantage of 9 year old children you agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Guykhena(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
leverage:

@brothers OKAY HERE I GO :

HA HA GOD GUYKHENA YOU HAVE MY RIBS CRACKING I GUESS YOUR MOM MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE TO SKIP BIRTH CONTROL CAUSE NAIRALAND WOULD HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT ITS SOURCE OF COMIC RELIEF! wink

cheesy hahaha,I would so love to do a rebuttal at the above.
But Bro I know you really want to get involved,and I would really like to tussle with you but you and I can agree,am outnumbered here,everyone is gunning for my head(tho I won't have a problem taking each down one by one,I've done it b4 wink ).......
But accept my apologies tho,I was caught unaware so they got the upper hand smiley ..
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Guykhena(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
brothers:

Fight? Who dey fight you? Person dey catch trips for here and you dey talk fight

grin
Nigga you already got me in the ropes with that rebuttal,
But be well assured am gonna return the favour angry
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by leverage(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guykhena:

cheesy hahaha,I would so love to do a rebuttal at the above.
But Bro I know you really want to get involved,and I would really like to tussle with you but you and I can agree,am outnumbered here,everyone is gunning for my head(tho I won't have a problem taking each down one by one,I've done it b4 wink ).......
But accept my apologies tho,I was caught unaware so they got the upper hand smiley ..

WYNING ACCEPTED grin
@brothers YOU ARE A GENIUS

MAKE I DROP ANOTHER ONE
GUYKHENA YOUR COMMENTS MAKE SENSE. ITS VERY RELEVANT AND VERY NECESSARY undecided
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by 33117(f): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
brothers:

undecided i don't think he is a 9 year old , try 5 cos 9 year olds are way smarter

5 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by adegirl007: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
OhMyGod op this is so good i thought i was the only one that hated this movie i didn't even finish it
Can you do one for vampire academy as well? *PuppyDogEyes* pls!
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by brothers(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
adegirl007: OhMyGod op this is so good i thought i was the only one that hated this movie i didn't even finish it
Can you do one for vampire academy as well? *PuppyDogEyes* pls!

Vampire academy grin hehehe still wondering what they were thinking did that movie even make money?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
sad ayama vampire academy
I think twilight killed the vampire movie industry so no vampire movie looks good these days not fright night,underworld or even blade interests me anymore and those were the best
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
I don't like vampire movies to even begin with, but for those puppy dog eyes i will watch and #SwingMiss a telmundo soap-opera

BTW i just saw thor dark world
Good lord its movies like these that make
Drive angry look like scar face. #Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Csami(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
severee: I don't like vampire movies to even begin with, but for those puppy dog eyes i will watch and #SwingMiss a telmundo soap-opera

BTW i just saw thor dark world
Good lord its movies like these that make
Drive angry look like scar face. #Damn!

Thought i told you thor was just awful. Maybe this year is marvel's era of torture(movie) production.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Csami:

Thought i told you thor was just awful. Maybe this year is marvel's era of torture(movie) production.

grin o yes now i remember you were trashing it on the captain america thread i was wondering how i got so curious about it
I just hope they have backup for when people get tired of these avenger spin-offs becos spiderman isn't doing well and punisher is too violent to bring back
This was how DC lost it in the 90s
Same mistakes. They keep creating characters no one can remember, if you ask me about thor that i just watched you'll be surprised when i tell you i can't remember a thing
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
narrator[\b]
[b]The gang hop into james private plane. And head to paris micheal fassbender and james mcavoy who were super tight in xmen first class have their ONLY conversation in this movie and they do it like they are kingerdaten kids who are fighting over a toy or something

micheal fassbender
Hmmmn lemme get this straight peter dinklage was kidnapping mutants and harnessing the f*ck out of their organs and you decided to take a serum that stops you from having mind powers? WTF?shouldn't you have like made a refugee shelter for mutants or use your wealth and influence to battle peter dinklages illegal human rights violation?
james mcavoy
angry You cannot make me the villain here what about you? Em em em what bad thing have you done..................... YEA! You stole jennifer from me.............. sad wait that didn't come out right
micheal fassbender
Stole her? Dude you asked her to leave with us you said you could sense her desire by reading her mind and sh*t or are we destroying that timeline too?
james mcavoy
And you tried to nuke america and USSR soldiers over the excuse that they are going to war with us
micheal fassbender
Funny you should say that cause you know that's why future hugh is here if you'd let me nuke them you would still have your legs, your powers, you won't need to build a sanctuary for mutants and may be this mess of a movie wouldn't exist undecided you know i'm having a hard time trying to figure out how i'm the villain here
james mcavoy
Fine i shall get back to you on why i hate you and why you are a villain later
micheal fassbender
Whatever now if you excuse me i shall go have another boring meaningless chat with hugh perhaps he could bitter talk me to sleep
narrator
In france,
Peter dinklage is stealing from the plot of pacific rim and hoping the international reps at the meeting don't catch on

peter dinklage
Just imagine you could be sitting with donald trump on a nice summers eve closing a trillion dollar deal when a giant robot shows up, blast donald trump and his tupee to jerusalem and takes off without explanation or politely apologizing to you the innocent by stander or even cleaning up the mess, pretty cool huh? Now that is the french way
thai hoa le
Okay, now first of all you are stealing from the hellicarrier idea in captain america winter soldier you are just wrapping it up in pacific rim clothes secondly er...........you do realize that if we knew that mutants existed in the 70s acting like they were new in the early 2000 will make you wonder what we were doing in the eighties and nineties which automatically makes this the most confusing movie franchise ever. And three grin SURPRISE!!! I AM ACTUALLY JENNIFER
peter dinklage
Wow! The same stunt you performed when wanted to capture senator kelly in x-men 1 undecided
narrator
Thai ho ale transforms into jennifer lawrence who in turn transforms into bruce lee and starts whooping every body's a*ss effortlessly and in cold blood
Peter dinklage
Wow! Who thought you how to infiltrate highly secured government meetings? How did you learn such skillful karate chops? and how did you become such a cold emotion-less scarlett johansson type of assassin?
jennifer lawrence
Sorry guys no character development stories today for all talk and no play might be peters plan to get away so if you don't mind i shall point a gun at his face call a bunch of mutants you don't know and hope you people catch on
narrator
as she is about to execute peter hugh and the xmen show up just in time grin hollywood timing
james mcavoy
(Giving jennifer the 100 year old bullsh*t hollywood line) jennifer you don't have to do this,your dead friends wouldn't want you to do this, gimme the gun, it's alright,if you kill him then you are just as bad as the rest of them
hugh jackman
Yes jennifer cool down just .......(Notices stryker in his twenties and begins to flip balls)
angry WTF?
young stryker
What da? I'm sorry do i know you?
wolverine
You shot my girlfriend and shot me in the head which made me lose my memory but ignore that fact at convenient moments like now when i notice that your character has been played by 3 different people who look nothing alike where the f*ck is the consistency arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
(Flips the f*ck out)
narrator
Meanwhile in the future blown to sh*t setpiece hugh does what he does best which is STAB PEOPLE IN HIS SLEEP even though his claws were cut -off in the wolverine undecided but thats not my business
ellen page
Yeoooooooooooow! Dude do you have something against women? You have done this to rogue, your jean knock-off wife and now me, thanks a lot now the tempo of the movie shall become more tense Right?
bryan singer
Really? Why
ellen page
Dude i just got stabbed don't they have their work cut out for them already like i don't know try to stop me from going into shock or losing so much blood or getting my wounds infected i should have passed the f*ck out by now right?
bryan singer
undecided nope!scarlett johansson survived and coped with an untreated bullet wound and blood loss in winter soldier so i guess you can do it too #GirlPower
ellen page
sad
narrator
Back to the past
Micheal grabs jennifer's gun and aims it at her surprise surprise undecided

james mcavoy
Micheal? What are you doing? You see that's why i hate you and that's why you are the villain you are about to betray us and kill my sister angry
micheal fassbender
Well first of all,I have to kill her so they don't get her DNA and use it to enable the robot change into fire and ice like it did at the start of this film secondly we are all here to stop jennifer from starting world war X and i'm willing to soil my conscience as a sacrifice for the team besides i'm suprised, You still don't know how i am you witnessed me kill kevin bacon in the same way i'm also surprised ian didn't warn hugh of my impending/predictable betrayal he is me in the future right? grin you know you are looking more and more like the villain james who knows may be hollywood is experimenting on new type of villains
ian mackellen
Oh i almost forgot to tell you guys i had a thing for murder and betrayal in the 70s so i can't be trusted
Micheal fassbender
so lets see how do i kill you now?[s] perhaps i can metal bend a locket around and choke you to death[/s] or [s] i can use my bullsh*t magnetism to levitate you and toss you outta the window and perhaps into a river[/s] grin i will shoot you so your DNA shall spread all over the room
jennifer lawrence
What you wanna kill me? You can't kill me i thought we tastefully f*cked in xmen first class?
micheal fassbender
angry lady ever heard the line"i was so drunk i could take a wart hog home"? Why would any sane person be turned on by a blue scary creature with bumps?
jennifer lawrence
But i thought i was your love interest? Aren't you supposed to like love me
micheal fassbender
Love interest in a movie where a dude can move a submarine with his mind what do you think undecided?
jennifer lawrence
I think i should rip-off an anne hathway TDKR stunt and dive out the window
micheal fassbender
Not until i shoot you in the leg first
(He shoots jennifer in the leg just as she jumps out the window)
Nicholas Houlte
All this commotion is making me upset cool and you don't wanna see me upset now i shall turn into blue Incredible houlte and chase after micheal and jennifer for no reason
james mcavoy
And i shall stay back and wonder how carrying a team of mutants consisting of a sociopathic villain,a psychotic hobo and a dr jerkill/mr hyde wanna-be to hunt down a shape shifting assassin was a good idea
narrator
Out on the streets there is an incomprehensible CGI excuse for an action scene
micheal fassbender
cheesy hey everyone watch me joggle this french mimes coins while i tell him to GET A REAL JOB YOU BROKE B*TCH
jennifer lawrence
Hey boys watch me shape-shift my b*east size/shape check it out i got the
Scarlett johanssen- pimple size b*east
Beyonce- agbalumo seed b*east size
Lupita nyongo - banana b*east shape
Angelina jolie - beaver tail b*east shape
Cossy orjiakor - banky W head b*east size
nicholas houlte
angry roar! i mean blaaaaargh! I mean roarblaaargh sad okay guys i'm a bit confused should i be ripping off the hulks style of rampage or king-kongs style of rampage?
bryan singer
grin how about both? and throw in chewbecca just for fun
narrator
of course they are dumb enough to do this in front of like a billion french people who casually give a f*ck

french people
That's right we french people are very calm and organized people except when it comes to soccer that's when we lose our sh*t
nicholas houlte
cry stop screaming at the n*ked blue guy i'm sexy and i know it
narrator
after a few minutes the fight ends and now we watch a "guy" with a limp walk out of the scene
jennifer lawrence
cheesy tada! I'm the guy with limp even though i do this sh*t all the time, i never get tired and it never gets old
narrator
peter dinklage is at his evil lab experimenting on jennifers blood sample from her gun shot wound
peter dinklage
Muahahahahahahahah! now with this blood my jaegers sentinels can shape shift
audience
undecided and how is that possible?
peter dinklage
Well that's easy:
12 g C 1 mol C
3.14 g CO2 -------- --------- = 0.0714 mol C
44 g CO2 12 g C

2 g H 1 mol H
1.29 g H2O -------- --------- = 0.143 mol H
18 g H2O 1 g H
Thus, mole ratio of C : H is 0.0714 : 0.143 = 1 : 2. Therefore, the empirical formula is CH2
Discussion:
The molecular formula for ethylene is C2H4 and cyclohexane is C6H12.
audience
undecided fine don't tell us then
bryan singer
grin that's my boy hollywood RULE #1 don't ask don't tell
peter dinklage
So........council dudes i bet you want me to release my jaegerssentinels cool huh!
council dudes
Hell no!
peter dinklage
shocked what? But what about how that assassin tried to kill me on live camera
council dudes
Oh that video we uploaded the video on europes most hilarious a*ss whoopings and got a million hits
peter dinklage
But what about the raucus they caused on the street?
council dudes
Oh yea that initially frightened us but have you seen the avengers? Apparently people love dangerous things they don't understand tearing down their surroundings we even plan on selling their merchandise check out this micheal fassbender meat tenderizer and this jennifer lawrence clay set and this nicholas houlte haloween mask pretty awesome yea? grin
peter dinklage
But the .................
council dude
For the last time we aren't gonna rip off pacific rim what kinda merchandise can we make from that? Good day angry
narrator
Back at the xmen house the cast are trying to find out what part of the movie is missing cause it is as good as ended but we still have over one hour left
nicholas houlte
Okay lets start from the top james mcavoy and micheal fassbender have patched things up check!hugh has accomplished his mission check! Micheal fassbender being an excellent tracker like he showed us in xmen first class will simply just find jennifer and finish her off and having a thing for prison will just end up there anyway check!,peter dinklage can't launch his sentinels check! So...............why are we still rolling?
bryan singer
Well we haven't seen james mcavoy get out of his boris yetsin funk and re-open his sch
nicholas hoult
Nah! That wouldn't fly
bryan singer
How about interfering in fassbender and lawrences cat and mouse game
nicholas hoult
Nah that's totally uncalled for
hugh jackman
How about we just we just do the whole save the world from jennifer sh*t again
bryan singer
smiley hmm you know that's not a bad idea
nicholas hoult
Yeah a movie where both parts consists of the protagonists doing the same thing over again
hugh jackman
May be in an effort to do so james mcavoy can return to his wheel chair i heard he looks like a total joke in it
bryan singer
OMG what a genius
hugh jackman
Alright james time to stop taking the serum
james mcavoy
I can't do that the serum completely healed my spinal cord injury and if i stop taking the serum a stray bullet will automatically hit me in the back again and i don't wanna go back to creepy nicholas hoult giving me a sponge bath
hugh jackman
coolsmiley but you'll get to use your mind control powers
james mcavoy
Really?! Cool! The serum tastes like horse piss anyway
narrator
james stops the serum which automatically kills his spinal cord, his melancholia and turns him back into cool charles motherf*cking Xavier. sad till he reaches cerebro and starts whining like a b*tch again
james mcavoy
Damn man i thought the cerebro thingy was supposed to help me track mutants not screaming children cry i can't do this
hugh jackman
What about if you have a meaningless pep talk with your future self would that lift your spirit?
james mcavoy
I don't think that's a good idea especially when ellen said time travelling by 50 years will grind my brain into pulp remember?
bryan singer
angry can't you see we are trying to pull stories outta our a*sses?
hugh jackman
He's right james we are barely working with left-overs here let's just forget we ever said that
james mcavoy
Okay!@bryan singer what ever happened to you? You used to be a king when you directed usual suspects SMH
narrator
James travels to the future to talk to patrick stewart when they notice they don't look like each other
james mcavoy
shocked i'm bald in the future?
patrick stewart
shocked and i had a scottish accent in the past?
james mcavoy
Man! What kind of i*iots do they pick for casting directors these days why can't we just scrap that department and pocket the cash. Any way patrick i can't use cerebro anymore i need your help
To be continued.........

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Csami(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Boy O boy! This last one was awesome. The accent, the do over and all got me laughing.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Csami: Boy O boy! This last one was awesome. The accent, the do over and all got me laughing.

grin the part where wolverine sees striker also got me ROTFL
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Csami: Boy O boy! This last one was awesome. The accent, the do over and all got me laughing.

grin marvel year of torture right there my friend
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by Csami(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
lanreajirobaju:

grin the part where wolverine sees striker also got me ROTFL

If you think that's funny check out the chemical equation that makes sentinels shape shift......audience was like "NEXT".
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by armadeo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
You guys are harsh oh.

Anyway as a fan if the men franchise I must say days if future past sucked. I just watched it and came out numb. No euphoria no anger nothing.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
patrick stewart
Well you can't use cerebro anymore because you have become a human hater somehow your hate for humans has affected your powers and you can't function normally
james mcavoy
Hate for humans? What does that have to do with anything? And since when does hatred for humans interfere with my powers
ian mckellen
Good question my hate for humans is what makes me even stronger my alarm tone is a human screaming in agony that's how much i love to hate humans
james mcavoy
Anyway supposing i hate humans now how do i stop hating humans
patrick stewart
sad isn't it obvious you have to start loving humans again undecided i wasn't very bright in the past was i?
james mcavoy
Start loving humans? Are you kidding? When they hate us and have begun exercises to extinguish us have you seen the skyscraper robots they are building just for us?
patrick stewart
sad of course i've seen them hello? I'm in the future?
james mcavoy
Then you get my point how can i possibly love humans
patrick stewart
*sigh*Just chill till the screenwriters say its okay to get your powers okay? Okay gat to go now
(Call terminated)
screenwriters
Epiphany time in 3,2,1
james mcavoy
grin in love with humans already *goodmorning sunshine the earth says hello the twinkle above us is the twinkle below*(notice hugh and the gang staring at him funny) sad ahem! I mean i've got my powers back lets like get to work
narrator
next we see a train carryingjaegersentinel body parts and moving through a thick forest into a military zone in U.S.A because.............. f*ck you france, meanwhile marvel places dumb and dumber at the base for comic relief

Dumb
Did you hear that?
Dumber
Hear what?
Dumb
That horrifying metallic bang and magnetism that just shook the train
dumber
You mean that horribly-fake SFX they use when magneto is bending iron. Why does it even make noise?
dumb
Well according to stan lee that's what magnetic attractions sound like
micheal fassbender
(Rising behind them) i'm back b*tches
dumber
Shhhh!Okay i think i just heard a dudes voice
micheal fassbender
(Facepalms)
narrator
back at the james mcavoy mansion

james mcavoy
I just found jennifer alright trying to talk her out of killing dinklage
hugh jackman
shocked angry what? You mean the fate of the world rests on one foot and you still want to reason which the catalyst? my friend will mind control the f*ck out of her?
james mcavoy
Damn it i just lost her
hugh jackman
undecided shocker!
.james mcavoy
But there are alot of people at the airport i can see
hugh jackman
Good mind control all of them to pin jennifer to the ground and wait till you get there
james mcavoy
No can't do.............. anything else?
hugh jackman
Oh yea could you like change the ending of xmen origins where you found young james mardsen and the gang?
james mcavoy
You mean when i (who was bald already,super aged and could walk even though i'm paralyzed right now BTW) find them on some random island? But that was pretty cool i'm not changing that
hugh jackman
Dude it was very lame you just happened to know your way without cerebro and your helicopter was not shot down for hovering over a restricted island without clearance, plus you looked very creepy and smiled like a p*dophile dangling bait undecided i mean it's a good thing stryker shot me in the nuggin and helped me forget that in a hurry
james mcavoy
You are right i probably should re-write that bullsh*t plot point anything else? Like suffocate osama bin laden in his sleep, make friends with warren mother f*cking buffet,erase the amazing spiderman1& 2 and iron man 3 from hollywood database c'mon the past is yours to re-write

hugh jackman
No, thanks i'm good.
narrator
At pentagon micheal infiltrates the building to retrieve his helmet(that surprisingly enough was not thrown in the trash) by ripping off a metal door when he could just purchase something similar from a boutique or a flea market

micheal fassbender
Hmmmn time to wear my awesome helmet but hmmmn should i perhaps wear it with the red agbada it looks kinda cool on ian hold on, hey bryan 1973 is joan rivers around by this time
bryan singer
Yep
micheal fassbender
Okay, sad just the helmet in that case.
narrator
meanwhile at the white house peter and richard nixon are holding a press conference to demonstrate the jaegersentinel robots work(what ever happened to testing it on middle easterns as usual?)
[b]peter dinklage

Hey if i knew the americans were such violent war mongers i would have given you people the sentinel sooner grin
richard nixon
You are lucky our economy is in a deficit right now and we need war to distract people from the senseless tax hikes but you know, we aren't gonna have jurisdiction over france so how do you benefit from this?
peter dinklage
sad hmmm you're right wait how about if you are caught using your freakish mutant powers i shall send you to america to get blown to bits
richard nixon
Really? So how do you intend on catching the mutants
peter dinklage
Ur by using the police i guess
richard nixon
So what the f*ck are these gigantic robots for?
peter dinklage
angry do you wanna distract the world or not?
richard nixon
cry yes please
narrator
Nearby,james and the xmen search for jennifer using their brain i mean literarily
james mcavoy
Should we really be doing this right now there are like a ton of anti mutant, pro-mutant people shouldn't we like mind control them into doing a stryker long distance endurance trek like xmen origins or perhaps mindcontrol the secret service to suddenly grab the VIPs and take them to safety
bryan singer
sad well not according to hollywood cliche climax just keep being st*pid and everything will be fine
peter dinklage
Gentlemen,the future is here i introduce to you armageddon i mean.......
hugh jackman
Red steel robots? I thot we were shooting an x men movie?
james mcavoy
No its a voltron we watch plenty of that in the 70s
micheal fassbender
Really? I thought it was. Krane from robocop that's why i plan on ripping the sh*t out of robocop 2
peter dinklage
These are sentinels c'mon haven't you seen the comics? Wait what? Is that micheal fassbender?
richard nixon
Isn't it too early for the gay stripper with a helmet to show up wait a minute did you say micheal fassbender you mean he's escaped from prison again? Why am i the last to know?
narrator
micheal begins to control the robot into destroying police cars and shooting up the floor in robocop 2 style

james mcavoy
Wait a minute how is fassbender making the robot shoot? I know he controls metals but since when did he start controlling the mind of machines?
nicholas hoult
James , do you realize Micheal is actually doing a good job now americans will be scared sh*t crazy for their lives and automatically reject the programme
hugh jackman
Yea unlike some people who are just touching their heads and trying to "make connection"
narrator[\b]
[b]micheal change am for them

richard nixon
Hey that mutant just threw a sports stadium at the white house
peter dinklage
And he just threw the whole of westafrica at the white house too
nicholas hoult
Oh my God now he's going to throw a planet at us
james mcavoy
Damn it micheal what are you doing the threat is over your good intention has been fulfilled
micheal fassbender
tongue man f*ck my good intentions am just ol'micheal crazy pants who wants to destroy the world for no reason
james mcavoy
*sigh* hugh go get him
narrator
then hugh jackman who has been in every war since the 15th century,kicking ninja a*sses and mutant a*sses alike unveils his best tactic yet which is "throw caution to the wind and just dash out at micheal fassbender"
hugh jackman
Aaaaaaaaaaargh blaaaaaaaaargh raaaaaaaaargh!
micheal fassbender
Oh you are still here? finally come to be useful to the plot?
hugh jackman
I've come to stop you smiley check it out no more adamantium claws now we can see what a real magneto wolverine fight looks like
narrator
Micheal makes hugh his b*tch and tosses him into a river
To be continued...........
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
hugh jackman
cheesy shock value right there people are shocked or are you shocked i bet you didn't see that coming
audience
sad More like comic relief
micheal fassbender
cheesy. Haha i kicked your a*ss when i was way older and you were made of metal what stops me from kicking your a*ss now that i'm younger and you are made of bones

narrator
Meanwhile in the future the sentinels finish their lunch break and return to blowing the sh*t out of everything at sight
shawn ashmore
Uh ellen i think we need to teleport again the sentinels are............(Gets blown to mars)
ellen page
(Still laying hands on hugh's head rather than running)*Stuck on you
I've got this feeling down
Deep in my soul
That I just can't lose
Guess, I'm on my way*
halle berry
Wow! I guess this is my chance to at least throw a punch must take advantage of it(gets blown to venus)
omar sy
Finally i get a say something cheesy (reading script)what is this? O-NO-NOT-THE-FACE What does that even mean? sad it's standing behind me isn't he?(Gets blown to damascus)
sentinel #1
Wait a minute, haven't we killed these guys already what are they doing here again? *sigh* its getting really old killing the same people
sentinel #2
Here's someone we haven't killed before (blows ian mckellen to smithereens)
ellen page
Can't let go of hugh the bridge will close
patrick stewart
Wait a minute are we supposed to believe that you have been standing here for all the time hugh has been taking trans-atlantic flights, having lunch and taking naps? Do both worlds operate parallel time variation? Aren't you supposed to be like dead by now from all that blood loss?
ellen page
Well actually the time in hugh's journey is much faster than in actual time hugh might have spent three days so far but actually it's been only ten minutes here
-inception theory
patrick stewart[\b]
shocked we are actually stealing from inception a movie produced by a dude who thinks ejecting yourself out of a plane is enough to survive a nuclear explosion and radiation? We are doomed cry ( gets blown to bullawayo)
[b]bryan singer

grin Despair and death i like it put more afterall there are no more meaningful setpieces. from here on in just more explosions and more deaths till we write ourselves into a corner how's my 70s crew doing?
narrator
Micheal is about to drop planet saturn on the government, when nixon of all people steps out to talk to micheal
richard nixon
Don’t do it! Kill me if you have to, but spare the others!
micheal fassbender
Wait a minute there are two nixons and this one is actually nice and care about american people and is actually a hero? This could only mean.................
jennifer lawrence
cheesy surprise i'm about to hook you up to a life time of prison r*pe you b*tch
narrator
nixon turns into jennifer, who pulls out her bra and sling shots a pebble that knocks micheal down then she kicks him into a coma
micheal fassbender
When will they stop making me go out like a bloody i*iot?(Passes out)
loki
angry welcome to the club
jennifer lawrence
(Turns into arrow and Points a gun at dinklage)
PETER DINKLAGE YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY
peter dinklage
Failed the city are you kidding? Look around you are the ones scaring everyone here i created earths last line of defence against you creeps and i was right to do so there are two mutants here today one tried to throw a planet at us and now the other is holding a gun to my face and talking to herself any reason why i'm still the bad guy here?
jennifer lawrence
I'm not talking to myself i'm talking to my bone head brother through our mcavoytel
angry i must kill him he deserves to die............... fine you have a point................ But what if.........hold on just hold on what if..........stop cutting me short i'm gonna hang up i'm gonna hang up
james mcavoy
(On mcavoytel)
Jennifer don't kill peter so they can see you as a hero and automatically trust us
jennifer lawrence
Really? We just saw a mutant throw a stadium on the white house after which a shape-shifting mutant shape shifts into different characters and points a lethal weapon at politicians while ranting insanely to herself. During an anti-mutant rally, what stops them from ripping me apart when i drop the gun
james mcavoy
sad Hmmm good point
bryan singer
Yes i love this more despair more suspense more ............ angry hey what are y'all doing?
writers
Dude we've written ourselves into a corner
bryans singer
Aw man already time to employ hollywood's secret weapon
writer
undecided You mean like creativity and reasoning?
bryan singer
I said secret weapon not common enemy push the magic reset button
writer
Are you sure this will work?
bryan singer
Damn right it will now hurry up before tim allen and the cast from galaxy quest notice that their reset props is missing.
writer
Its been an honour working with you guys(push button)
narrator
We see white for a few seconds then it resets everything but unfortunately doesn't take hollywood back to its golden age in 1997 cry anyway we find ourselves back at x-men part 1 again
and we are back at the start of part 1 where anna paquin who rules in favour of yep you guessed it mutants back at xavier school fourteen years of hard work is flushed away and everyone is holding hands and singing the aquarius

sean ashmore
*when the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter aligns with mars*
famke janssen
*then peace will guide all the planets*
james mardsen
*And love will rule the stars*
hugh jackman
What's going on?
patrick stewart
Well we are having a happy ending we totally won
hugh jackman
Really? Is stryker dead?
patrick stewart
No
hugh jackman
Is sabretooth dead? You know he had a taste for killing people in xmen origins right?
patrick stewart
Em nope
hugh jackman
Is magneto dead?
patrick stewart
Nope
hugh jackman
Do i have my memory this time?
patrick stewart
grin of course not it always ends badly with you, you know the drill
hugh jackman
How's this a good ending this is basically a reboot i mean mutant haters are still out there stryker may just go all out against mutants again and then jean will turn into the phoenix who will in turn twist everyones sh*t and the sentinel programme will be back online and why are you still in that f*cking wheel chair? Didn't nicholas houlte create a serum again or a robot to preserve my memory from the past
patrick stewart
Well you didn't ask for your memory to be preserved remember i asked you if you wanted anything?
bryan singer
What did i say? what did i say? Anything that has the bryan singer touch always needs a REBOOT! grin o yea
narrator
back in the 70s we see stryker fish out hugh from the river
jennifer lawrence
Haha its me again! Rewriting history again no adamantium experiment for you hugh you are stuck with that disgusting bone claws forever and when we have a duel at the statue f liberty spoiler alert i shall have adamantium claws muahahahahahahahahah!
hugh jackman
But i still kinda have amnesia which was caused by stryker adamantium bullet to the brain after like giving me adamantium bones and sh*t
jennifer lawrence
Er........we are destroying that timeline but dragging some of it back ugh! This is the most confusing movie ever i'm out
Academy Awards
And the award for movie with the most inconsistent timeline,convoluted plot,thin storyline and all in all a waste of your 2hours goes to Xmen: days of future past
skyfall
angry what da? When will this hate between the oscars and british movie ever end? This category is totally us for God's sake we made moneypenny a black demoted field agent who met bond(when close to retirement) in her late twenties bernard lee's M is back but in ralph fiennes body which makes everyone wonder c after judi dench announced her self as the first female M, Q is now a hippie Desmond Llewelyn, bond now makes jokes over his love interests death when apparently his previous movie was about him flipping the f*ck out over a girl that killed herself and we showed "bond" on his parents tombs which means daniel craig is a 45 year old sean connery and all those thinking bond is a cover name should officially go f*ck themselves now how is that for timeline destruction?
Academy Awards
undecided Yea you really did f*ck up the bond franchise you should have gotten this award but there's something missing
bryan singer
That's right B-R-Y-A-N-S-I-N-G-E-R franchise destroyer look me up grin
END
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by 33117(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wow that's 9ice but why did it take you so long to finish?
Can you do expendables 3?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past by severee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
33117: Wow that's 9ice but why did it take you so long to finish?
Can you do expendables 3?

shocked expendables has a part3, i haven't even seen the part 1 no shaking betting things are on ,cos all this retired actor film no dey ever make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With A Link To Download Alakada Reloaded / Ebook / Reality Game Shows In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.