Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572548 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
michaelpac: Infinix are just illusory set of people, we first pre-ordered for 8gb+1gb ram edition started on August 20th but majority of people who ordered through Infinix were not contacted without saying a single apology for their failure to fulfilled the deal.This fallacy Infinix people later came-in with the issue of v-code through first share and inbox gaming. They said 16gb + 2gb ram edition is in limited to just few people given V-code.I spent all my days struggling to get v-code which i later succeeded and i pre-ordered for 16gb+2 edition on September 5th and i received an e-mail that it will be available between 5th to 15th.Till now no call,no text and mail about pick up center But to my surprise this 16gb+2 edition is now available on konga without Infinix settled the people who ordered through them.This useless Infinix are only using pre-order issue as a marketing survey strategies to knows people's interest and how many to produced in larger quantity. This is how they treated people who ordered 8gb+1gb ram edition through them and later directed all the phones into Konga for sells in expense of fans who pre-ordered through them.Infinix is still novice about business, they are treating fans so poor.So you are now expecting us to order it through konga at #23900 plus #1500 delivery fare equal to #25400 is that our initial agreement?I will rather added #5000 to that #25400 for standard phone like blackberry Q5 at 30k.Even people are complaining about your poor sim slot tray , hot and poor battery of your Infinix zero.You just wasted my time since August 20th till now without the phone.Useless things.Despite the stress with terms and conditions we underground before having the V-code and pre-ordered it through your site,you then diverted all available 16gb ROM + 2gb ram edition into konga without giving your fan their expectations, what hell are you guys? You are only using us for market survey strategies for that useless pre-order site just to know the population of interest Nigerians and to know how to produced. You have succeeded in fooling me once,you can't fool me anymore.
you mean we have to pay #1500 after #23,900 for delivery fare.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2014
leTrizzle: Finally placed an order for the 16gb version, was seriously considering getting an LG d410,used an infinix racebolt(the first batch which had multiple problems), I just hope this infinix will be different.
what were D̶̲̥̅̊ multiple problem of D̶̲̥̅̊ racebolt?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls review on the battery performance of the new 16GB will be really appreciated for those who have it already
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
mrvocalprowess: yes
pls give me step by step on how 2 change IMEI without rooting and must i register glo BIS from BB first.
Tanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2014
tecno4life:
pls give me step by step on how 2 change IMEI without rooting and must i register glo BIS from BB first.
Tanks

Register first,on glo bis

Then go to play store to download mtk droid tool

Open it and select mtk settings,click on connectivity,then select cds information
Click on radio information
Select either phone 1 or phone 2....depending on the sim port ur glo sim is in...

U will see a bar titled AT+,click on it,then add the letter E to the front of the plus,suggestions will arise....select the sugestion with the 1,7 for sim 1 or the sugestion with 1,10 for sim 2.....after selecting add d bb imei inbetween the two inverted commas behind the sugestion u selected...

Now click on the back of the + and click on spacebar

Then click on send AT command....a popup will show u.....At command is msent...
It means its done

Just restart your phone nd change ur accesspoint to blackberry.net
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
i have been using the infinix alpha for almost a year now and i dont have a single complaint. that is why i am extremely confident in the ZERO. 5 of my friends have had the ZERO now for 2 weeks and they also have no complaint asides the battery life. No sim slot issues!

for those interested in getting the newly released 16gb/2gb RAM version, its quite easy. and delivery is within 5-7 days depending on your location. I got mine in 4 days(in ogun state) . This is how to order!

Simply click HERE Infinix zero 16gb
click BUY NOW
click CHECKOUT
CHECKOUT again
FILL DELIVERY FORM.
The end. #shikena. expect a text or call to confirm order placed.

It costs N23,900 only. Plus Delivery fee between N500-1500. Order now while stock lasts
Remember, there is a 7-day return policy.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
finfol007:

Register first,on glo bis

Then go to play store to download mtk droid tool

Open it and select mtk settings,click on connectivity,then select cds information
Click on radio information
Select either phone 1 or phone 2....depending on the sim port ur glo sim is in...

U will see a bar titled AT+,click on it,then add the letter E to the front of the plus,suggestions will arise....select the sugestion with the 1,7 for sim 1 or the sugestion with 1,10 for sim 2.....after selecting add d bb imei inbetween the two inverted commas behind the sugestion u selected...

Now click on the back of the + and click on spacebar

Then click on send AT command....a popup will show u.....At command is msent...
It means its done

Just restart your phone nd change ur accesspoint to blackberry.net
pls must I root my fone first an hw do I register on GLO BIS.
Tanks 4 ur help.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jorhney(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
tecno4life:
pls must I root my fone first an hw do I register on GLO BIS.
Tanks 4 ur help.

not compulsory
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
michaelpac: Infinix are just illusory set of people, we first pre-ordered for 8gb+1gb ram edition started on August 20th but majority of people who ordered through Infinix were not contacted without saying a single apology for their failure to fulfilled the deal.This fallacy Infinix people later came-in with the issue of v-code through first share and inbox gaming. They said 16gb + 2gb ram edition is in limited to just few people given V-code.I spent all my days struggling to get v-code which i later succeeded and i pre-ordered for 16gb+2 edition on September 5th and i received an e-mail that it will be available between 5th to 15th.Till now no call,no text and mail about pick up center But to my surprise this 16gb+2 edition is now available on konga without Infinix settled the people who ordered through them.This useless Infinix are only using pre-order issue as a marketing survey strategies to knows people's interest and how many to produced in larger quantity. This is how they treated people who ordered 8gb+1gb ram edition through them and later directed all the phones into Konga for sells in expense of fans who pre-ordered through them.Infinix is still novice about business, they are treating fans so poor.So you are now expecting us to order it through konga at #23900 plus #1500 delivery fare equal to #25400 is that our initial agreement?I will rather added #5000 to that #25400 for standard phone like blackberry Q5 at 30k.Even people are complaining about your poor sim slot tray , hot and poor battery of your Infinix zero.You just wasted my time since August 20th till now without the phone.Useless things.Despite the stress with terms and conditions we underground before having the V-code and pre-ordered it through your site,you then diverted all available 16gb ROM + 2gb ram edition into konga without giving your fan their expectations, what hell are you guys? You are only using us for market survey strategies for that useless pre-order site just to know the population of interest Nigerians and to know how to produced. You have succeeded in fooling me once,you can't fool me anymore.
i know right... poor marketing strategy, i felt same way too.. i mean,dis sunday will make it a month since d launch,yet they don't wanna release it,i feel ur pain..it's reaally annoying, whoever brought dis idea to market it dis way deserves hot 10 slaps..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sirxbit(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
The all new powerful infinix zero x506 designed to meet your every need,is a very powerful smartphone coming from infinix this year.the infinix zero x506 is said to be among the latest smartphones to come with the latest KITKAP 4.2.2.the infinix zero comes fully powered with super fast 1.4ghz octa core processor with a 5inch HD IPS screen with resolution of 720*1280 pixel,also with a lovely gorilla glass body,1gb ram for smooth performance and also a 8gb of inbuild storge which can be expanded up to 64gb via sd card.The infinix zero also comes with a super 13mega pixel camera on the back and a 2mega pixel camera on the front,good enough for video calls and taking clear pixs.the design of this powerful device look so good looking more like a sony experia device.And the great aspect of this powerful smartphone is the cheap price tag that comes along with it.with just 20,900naira only you can purchase this amdroid device online and it wil get to your door step b4 payment at /?k_id=kidcarter.HURRY now and grab yours because its not yet available in stores.i just brought mine and am enjoying every bit of it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls any one knows where to get a fitting pouch for this our Infinix Zero?...and hw is the battery performance for the 16GB?thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cafedeluv(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
damcqute: i have been using the infinix alpha for almost a year now and i dont have a single complaint. that is why i am extremely confident in the ZERO. 5 of my friends have had the ZERO now for 2 weeks and they also have no complaint asides the battery life. No sim slot issues!

for those interested in getting the newly released 16gb/2gb RAM version, its quite easy. and delivery is within 5-7 days depending on your location. I got mine in 4 days(<b>in ogun state</b>wink . This is how to order!

Simply click HERE Infinix zero 16gb
click BUY NOW
click CHECKOUT
CHECKOUT again
FILL DELIVERY FORM.
The end. #shikena. expect a text or call to confirm order placed.

It costs N23,900 only. Plus Delivery fee between N500-1500. Order now while stock lasts
Remember, there is a 7-day return policy.

Where in Ogun state are you located?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Htc one E8 sim tray on the zero might had reduced this sim mess
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2014
immanuello: you mean we have to pay #1500 after #23,900 for delivery fare.
I JUST PLACED AN ORDER, AND THERE WAS NO CHARGE ON DELIVERY. so i guess its free
GET YOURS NOW order here
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
cafedeluv:

Where in Ogun state are you located?
sagamu.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by francoflex: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
MizTyna:

Sorry about that,kindly visit your nearest carlcare
. Miztyna can u pls pm me ur number or bb pin so I can discuss som personal tinz wit u.... Pls itz important
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2014
jorhney:

not compulsory
den hw do I register 4 Bis
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mychelyte(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
damcqute:
I JUST PLACED AN ORDER, AND THERE WAS NO CHARGE ON DELIVERY. so i guess its free
GET YOURS NOW order here

Me self order and no charges,
Omo iya mi base lagos
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
mychelyte:

Omo iya mi base lagos

YOU ARE RIGHT. it is free nationwide
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by IamAbeGroups(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
mychelyte:

Omo iya mi base lagos
Good news all orders from today in [url=/?k_id=andrunuhu]konga.com [/url] will be free on delivering. Use this chance to order HERE
**Till 21st**
For updates on the GOLD & BLACK availability.
Follow me on: 08069278428(whatsapp)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
mychelyte:

Omo iya mi base lagos

Free delivery is on right now on konga...will end on 21st
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
@MizTyna pls wat is d email of Konga.
I want my fone notin more dan friday i ordered yesterday will it be free delivery??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by IamAbeGroups(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Proseoca:

Free delivery is on right now on konga...will end on 21st

That's correct! Try now to see, order for free without any delivery charge nationwide just N23,900 for 2G RAM/16G INBUILT Memory. Order now @ konga.com

***UPDATES FOR WHEN THE GOLD & BLACK VARIANT OF 2G RAM/16G INBUILT***
Check--> Here

MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp),
7FEF2660 (BB PIN)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bro Wassup... Been waiting for u since at environmental in unilag and ur fone is off. Kindly hola me as pa the deal. Thanks

I believe we all here are matured. I had a deal with ga1ba2003 to buy my cracked infinix and powerbank worth 8k with an 8gb sd card loaded with 5 HD games (mc4, fifa 14, gta San andreas, virtual tennis and asphalt 7) all for 20k. I called him this morn and we were a go for the deal. On getting here to unilag his fone is switched off. I have waited here for almost 3hrs now constantly trying his line.

We are nt kids... If u don't wanna transact simply say so.. I am coming from satellite town festac side imagine the trans av had to spend... Its really unfair. Anyhow sha all good. I'd take this as a waste of time. Na house sure like this. Later.
ga1ba2003: 07056536560
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by IamAbeGroups(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
The rave of the new Infinix Zero is still on! Never before have we seen such an amazing reception for a mobile device! Imagine how fast the Infinix Zero sold out on the first day it was featured on the Konga website. In a few hours, all the devices were zapped up! But no worries, Konga has got a surprise for you!

Due to popular demand, Infinix Mobility, in collaboration with Konga.com, is unveiling a supercharged version of the Infinix Zero. This new model features a 16GB internal memory, twice the size of the previous version. It also has a processor memory of 2GB, which means you have twice the power and speed to run your favorite apps. It comes in three variants - black, white and gold. But you have to hurry and make a purchase before it sells out again! Click here now to buy ->Infinix Zero

For just N23,900, the supercharged version of the Infinix Zero which features a 13MP camera, a powerful Octa-Core processor, the latest Android 4.4 Kit Kat technology and a gorilla glass finish is twice the memory, twice the capacity, and more value for money! Don't miss out on this! Get yours here ->The Infinix Zero

To top this up, Konga has introduced a free nationwide delivery offer that would run till Sunday, 21st September, 2014. This means that all customers in every part of Nigeria can now receive items purchased without having to pay for delivery charges! So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping now!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
I believe we all here are matured. I had a deal with ga1ba2003 to buy my cracked infinix and powerbank worth 8k with an 8gb sd card loaded with 5 HD games (mc4, fifa 14, gta San andreas, virtual tennis and asphalt 7) all for 20k. I called him this morn and we were a go for the deal. On getting here to unilag his fone is switched off. I have waited here for almost 3hrs now constantly trying his line.

We are nt kids... If u don't wanna transact simply say so.. I am coming from satellite town festac side imagine the trans av had to spend... Its really unfair. Anyhow sha all good. I'd take this as a waste of time. Na house sure like this. Later.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaynine59:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
try it nw bro. Its ringin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Try fire... Lol u de whine me abi... Its nt jur
Genes1s: try it nw bro. Its ringin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
That's his neighbours line he is using anoda line
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaynine59: Try fire... Lol u de whine me abi... Its nt jur
. I m serious, I called him nw nd it rang, I had 2 cut d phone so as 2 quicklu tell u.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaynine59: That's his neighbours line he is using anoda line
. Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.