Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572329 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
abogjohn:
D gionee am talkin abwt is too cost. its 69k. gionee elife e7
that's what am saying too....other gionee still they but never come out

price na $244

but u go like am as well
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
just reading comments and laughing, I'm wondering if the people talking all this has seen d phone muchless use it...u saw d battery was 1920mah b4 u got it,were u expecting it to perform like a 3000mah battery? the phone heats(turn of ur WiFi always scanning) ...yes,the phone is very fragile,it can shatter easily,where in dis world u hear say gorila glass no dey break? mine is a month old and no issues yet... smh... infinix ZERO finally ending up like tecno R7
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: nonsense nor be the phone you they use
even if, na nonsense fone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: just reading comments and laughing, I'm wondering if the people talking all this has seen d phone muchless use it...u saw d battery was 1920mah b4 u got it,were u expecting it to perform like a 3000mah battery? the phone heats(turn of ur WiFi always scanning) ...yes,the phone is very fragile,it can shatter easily,where in dis world u hear say gorila glass no dey break? mine is a month old and no issues yet... smh... infinix ZERO finally ending up like tecno R7
if it was possible people like dis 4 die 2day, my wifi always scanning is off buh d fone still dey drink ba3, I fit manage dat one buh hw can Gorilla glass 3 scratch mysteriously Cause mine has started scratching already. The overheating 4 temple run na up to 47c imagine if I multitask GTA San Andreas withFIFA 15 d fone go explode na. Because e go reach 120c.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
i wish i go fit see am 4 road na to just kill am. Mis-leading people in the name of doing ur job. D only gain wey i see be say i no need iron 2 iron my cloth, stove 2 cook and frying pan 2 fry yam. D fone can reach 50C if u're charging and browsing or playing TNA iMPACT and browsing, even subway surfers only can make d fone reach 47C na so e go hot i go think say e one explode. Even d safety manual (not device manual) says it can reach hotness of 80C at which it will explode buh ma own reach 58C by playing subway surfers, temple run 2 and TNA iMPACT 2gether. And d marketers pretending 2 be reviewers dat time said it does not get hot under heavy usage.

mr tecno for life... you want to commit murder because i shared my views. am i the only person to praise the phone on this thread? i am not doing any job. i am not employed by anybody. i am just a user like everybody else. the only difference is that i write reviews for products and i only say what i see and experience. and your threats wont stop me from saying that. i also wrote a review about Tecno phantom Z, A7. is tecno paying me too?
stop saying what you dont know and never threaten people online cos you have no idea what could happen in the nearest future. dont ruin your life with your mouth or hands.

Call me marketer/promoter or whatever .. i am not misleading anyone as much as you haters are. the picture you have painted concerning this device is just horrible and not cool. the device is not as bad as you all have painted. infact, for the price, i wouldnt say it is bad at all. Fragile and slippery, yes. Poor battery, maybe but that is entirely subjective. sometimes it last 5 hours and other times it lasts much longer. if you want a phone to be used under heavy usage or a serious gamer like you highlighted, then dont buy infinix ZERO.
And please for the last time, watch what you say to others online.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: lol my phone nor they even reach 50c..max na 47°c.....even when I they play gangster Vegas na 45°c e go they...... tecno4lyf u better port to gionee ooooo....I they wait you...na only u I just sorry for
.......infact i no fit talk .............................................................................. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
damcqute:

mr tecno for life... you want to commit murder because i shared my views. am i the only person to praise the phone on this thread? i am not doing any job. i am not employed by anybody. i am just a user like everybody else. the only difference is that i write reviews for products and i only say what i see and experience. and your threats wont stop me from saying that. i also wrote a review about Tecno phantom Z, A7. is tecno paying me too?
stop saying what you dont know and never threaten people online cos you have no idea what could happen in the nearest future. dont ruin your life with your mouth or hands.

Call me marketer/promoter or whatever .. i am not misleading anyone as much as you haters are. the picture you have painted concerning this device is just horrible and not cool. the device is not as bad as you all have painted. infact, for the price, i wouldnt say it is bad at all. Fragile and slippery, yes. Poor battery, maybe but that is entirely subjective. sometimes it last 5 hours and other times it lasts much longer. if you want a phone to be used under heavy usage or a serious gamer like you highlighted, then dont buy infinix ZERO.
And please for the last time, watch what you say to others online.

will you shut the hell up undecided please idiot angry i don't have time 4 idiots: in ur village Temple Run and subway surfers na heavy game wey fit make fone hot reach 50c mumu angry report dis post if u like sef.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
harmbhrosz: bro......kindly help visit playstore and open modern combat 5 to see if it will be compatible with the device........a screenshot will be better.

Thanks in advance.

whats up. you sent me a mail but couldnt view it.. whats up?
as for the game, it is compatible but not free.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abogjohn(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: that's what am saying too....other gionee still they but never come out

price na $244

but u go like am as well
i nor understand
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
if it was possible people like dis 4 die 2day, my wifi always scanning is off buh d fone still dey drink ba3, I fit manage dat one buh hw can Gorilla glass 3 scratch mysteriously Cause mine has started scratching already. The overheating 4 temple run na up to 47c imagine if I multitask GTA San Andreas withFIFA 15 d fone go explode na. Because e go reach 120c.
na ur wahala,na ur money,na u loose if anything bad happen to ur phone... don't care... #rocking my ZERObucci

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
abogjohn:
i nor understand
am saying if u can't afford the e7 u can go for another gionee that's better than m2 but cheaper than e7

Operating System (OS) Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
Preloaded Apps Yes
Hardware
Processor 1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
Chipset Mediatek MT6582
GPU Mali-400 MP2 (500 MHz)
RAM 1 GB
Sensors Proximity, accelerometer
Display
Screen Size & Resolutions 5 Inches, 720×1280 Pixels resolutions
Display Technology IPS capacitive touch screen
Camera
Rear camera 8 MP
Front camera 2 MP
Camera features LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, HDR,face detection, 1080p@30fps video recording
Storage
Inbuilt Capacity 8 GB
Expandable Capacity Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
Mobile Network
Mobile Network Support 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
4G: LTE 2300 MHz
GPRS/EDGE (Class 12)
SIM Card Type Micro SIM
Internet Speed HSPA+, LTE
Connectivity
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
Bluetooth Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP profile
NFC Yes
USB microUSB v2.0 with OTG support
3.5mm audio jack Yes
GPS A-GPS
Audio & Video
FM Radio Yes
Audio Playback Formats MP3, AAC, AMR, WMA
Video Playback Formats 3GTP, MP4, WMV
Power
Battery 5200mAh Li-Ion battery
Talk Time:-
Standby Time: Up to 700 hours
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions 115 x 71.45 x 10.4 mm
Weight -
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
will you shut the hell up undecided please idiot angry i don't have time 4 idiots: in ur village Temple Run and subway surfers na heavy game wey fit make fone hot reach 50c mumu angry report dis post if u like sef.

uhhh tecno, I'd love to see your device, where do we meet? You know Angel Link Cafe?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by leTrizzle: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: am saying if u can't afford the e7 u can go for another gionee that's better than m2 but cheaper than e7

Operating System (OS) Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
Preloaded Apps Yes
Hardware
Processor 1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
Chipset Mediatek MT6582
GPU Mali-400 MP2 (500 MHz)
RAM 1 GB
Sensors Proximity, accelerometer
Display
Screen Size & Resolutions 5 Inches, 720×1280 Pixels resolutions
Display Technology IPS capacitive touch screen
Camera
Rear camera 8 MP
Front camera 2 MP
Camera features LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, HDR,face detection, 1080p@30fps video recording
Storage
Inbuilt Capacity 8 GB
Expandable Capacity Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
Mobile Network
Mobile Network Support 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
4G: LTE 2300 MHz
GPRS/EDGE (Class 12)
SIM Card Type Micro SIM
Internet Speed HSPA+, LTE
Connectivity
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
Bluetooth Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP profile
NFC Yes
USB microUSB v2.0 with OTG support
3.5mm audio jack Yes
GPS A-GPS
Audio & Video
FM Radio Yes
Audio Playback Formats MP3, AAC, AMR, WMA
Video Playback Formats 3GTP, MP4, WMV
Power
Battery 5200mAh Li-Ion battery
Talk Time:-
Standby Time: Up to 700 hours
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions 115 x 71.45 x 10.4 mm
Weight -
n what phone is that?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
stharley:

uhhh tecno, I'd love to see your device, where do we meet? You know Angel Link Cafe?
sorry undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
sorry undecided

sorry for? you've been complaining about your Infinix Zero, right?
so....... why don't I see it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Hostermipo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fidel24:
Thnks dear. D phone doesn't respond to the power button anymore. D phone only displays Infinix Logo and switches off and on by itself repeatedly.
so sorry about that, this is one of the reasons why I can't go for non removable battery, if to say the battery is removable, you will just have to remove it and sun dry the phone, but I guess you have no option than for your phone to remain like that till you ba3 die.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
stharley:

sorry for? you've been complaining about your Infinix Zero, right?
so....... why don't I see it?
where's angels cafe Anyway let's meet at YABA LEFT instead, I live in room 242, Lunatics ward gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:
where's angels cafe Anyway let's meet at YABA LEFT instead, I live in room 242, Lunatics ward gringringringringringringringringringrin

hehehe, very funny. if I had time, would have paid you a surprise visit.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by awesomep(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry Someone Should Help Naaaaa I have not use my phone since 5days now

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah its true those fones screen will crack when dere is direct impact or pressure on the screen but they still function.but the screen of the infinix with unexplainable incidents and minor cracks renders the screen useless
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
And somebody said his don't last up to 3hrs..liars die young

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
sure! liars die young abi?
look at yourself? ur phone dey standby for more than 30% and u still have that % of battery abi? and u saying liars dey young? undecided undecided undecided

mrvocalprowess: And somebody said his don't last up to 3hrs..liars die young
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harmbhrosz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
damcqute:

whats up. you sent me a mail but couldnt view it.. whats up?
as for the game, it is compatible but not free.
yea......kindly reply the mail with any text so we can talk privately
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
olaxco2f: sure! liars die young abi?
look at yourself? ur phone dey standby for more than 30% and u still have that % of battery abi? and u saying liars dey young? undecided undecided undecided

i can see u dont understand d meaning of "cell standby" educate urself b4 talking trash...hian! nawaooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chai... U go fear thread! gringringrin

Tecno4life!!!! Na here u dey? Hw ur ZEROBUCCI??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
See the way guys dey para for here

Nawa oo!!! gringringringrin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
tecno4life:

Why would you multi task GTA with FIFA 14 on a processor of just 1.4ghz ... Are u a killer.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Graphene(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its quite a shame if you complain about the battery of this phone. What else do you expect from a 1920mAh battery that's powering a 5", HD(720p) screen, 1.4GHz Octa-core processor and a mali 450MP4(quad-core gpu). It was boldly written and advertised as having such rating. There's always a compromise when it comes to phones like these. You can never have it all, something has to go for the price to come down! Its a nice phone wrt spec to price ratio. For those that own the phone already,I would advise you get a power bank, or toggle between 3G and 2G. 3G when you wanna do some heavy downloading an 2G for chatting: facebook,whatsapp,twitter etc. Just my opinion DON'T FLAME except you're a newt.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
leTrizzle: n what phone is that?
Gionee v188
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Heeboy94: See the way guys dey para for here

Nawa oo!!! gringringringrin
yawa they
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
swisscarter: yawa they
No be small
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gosh...My phone still cannot come on

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.