Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Storms Uyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Storms Uyo (638 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Storms Uyo by Boomboost(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Today marks the first of Pastor Kumuyi's 3 day crusade in Uyo tagged,"uncommon wonders with the God of miracles".
I left for the camp ground some minutes to six,and later on joined those making their way to there.The road was bad and muddy,there was traffic jam sef,but it was nice to see how people were commited to get to the crusade ground.
Usually,the Pastor didn't preach late,he was brief and it was also cool when peeps were rushing for altar call.
Well,after that it was prayers for miracles and healing,and I later left.
As I casually thought of the whole ish,I compared the trooping of so many folks to the broadway of hell and the respect accorded Pst Kumuyi at the sound of his voice to our absentmindedness with worshipping God's majesty and power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Storms Uyo by Boomboost(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
...somewhere deep inside you,you know God exists,but since He's too silent and you're too busy,you take Him for granted.
I urge you to change for your sake as I've changed for the sake of Judgement.God is great in majesty and His punishment on man plus the wickedness that will be abound will be too much for you if you miss His kingdom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scoan's Miracles Aren't Fake - TB Joshua Fights Back / Eid Prayer / Who Is JESUS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.