Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom (38914 Views)

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Unlicensed Preaching Law: Boko Haram threatens To Attack Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by SirElaw(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
dridowu: I doubt if boko haram will give any notice before carrying out their evil act and if they do, i believe they are only shifting people attention to the particular point they want to attack
I've heard of thieves who have sent messages to landlords of a particular neighbourhood before going to rob that neighbourhood. Such threat is very likely.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by benswagtt(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmm! As days goes by dis evil sect becomes more stupid... Nd stronger
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by omoredia: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
I think @mukina2 has lost her mind. Banning me for a month for no good reason. I need to know her definition of spamming! angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by kel4soft: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
lyntiffany: I trust Akpabio I know what he can do, he's done it before he will do it again. He doesn't take any shit from this people. Months back he packaged some Abokis down to the north, those ones who does not have tangible thing doing, because it's likely that they are the ones that causes mayhem in the society. So my dear Governor took them back. The ones I know that are left behind are the mallams that owns a very big shop and those that sells food items. But all this abokis that stays in the bush at night and turns cobbler's in the morning is a no no for us, cos they are the deadly ones.

Not trying to start a sisterly war. But if other state Governors start sending non indigenes back to their places. Akwa Ibom will be worst hit. He is clearing people out of Akwa Ibom while his people are loitering and disobeying other states in same Nigeria.

He who must come with equity must come with clean hands.

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by nationwide24: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
dridowu: I doubt if boko haram will give any notice before carrying out their evil act and if they do, i believe they are only shifting people attention to the particular point they want to attack
Bro, BH give notice of their attack sometimes. The problem is the lackadaisical governments and security outfits in the land. Kudo to Akwa Ibom State government.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
EasternLeopard:

F O O L I S H COMMENT

Do you think the ND govs are unwise like Fashola who failed to warn the public

This is the most foolish comment have ever read on nairaland

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by freshPikin: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2014
etenyong: I cast and bind boko haram away from my beloved state in Jesus Name. Amen. O Lord let all d evil plans against my state my scattered by force.
Most foolish and retarded comment ever.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
we r waitng
me i dey observe.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by berbs113(f): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Na pricing be dt oo... NPNP ooo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Mblem(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
my dear people of akwa ibom state no need to panic all the security measures has been taken in place but you need to be very vigilant report any suspicious act or movement to the nearby security agent.....Anie owo tiet nte Jehovah Ami mboyob ami nwe ##in akpabio's voice ### one love akwa ibom, ntak akang they won't succeed its a blessed state.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by whithawk(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Why Akwa Ibom? kiss It's not my state but I v stayed there and it's so peaceful there. This whole BH is now more like a culture.. A way of life. They send threats and then everyone start readjusting. It's like the run the country now. It's all so messed up.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by ignis: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Abasi mbok. ....

Abasi odon Akwa Ibom,
Iyeneke time, mouka romance section.

Sosongho. ...
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by gratieao: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
grin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by kettykin: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
maasoap: Well, the South East states government shouldn't be foolish enough to instigate their people into senseless killings of abokis living in their territory because everybody knows what consequences will look like. We were all alive when Igbo fake Boko Haram (syndicates of about five different groups) were sending texts to tertiary institutions in 2011 causing panics in all campuses. Why shouldn't this one be thoroughly investigated instead of adding to an already charged atmosphere?

And the north that already instigated their people into senseless killing and bombing of igbos and Christians in the north don't need any consequences right?

The problem of igbos is not the north but the different people who run to assist the north when crisis start.
We are all aware of how supposedly christian countries or so the claim to be supplied weapons and military advisors, how even tribes in the south who are supposed to be neutral all ran to be vice president and ministers of finance all in a bid to gang up against the Igbos in an igbo. North conflict. this is what I consider the problem of a north igbo conflict and not really the north.

Hope you understand that Akwa ibom is south south and not south east

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by customized07: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm!!! Boko boys, mind yourself oooo, I no wan hear knockout for that state not to talk of bomb.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by obunaka(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmm... 'text messages' from boko boys? How come? From which lines did the messages come from; were they not registered? How did dem boko boys get the state govt's contact? Have they been contacting other states govts they have attacked in the past? These guys are moving down south very fast...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by kettykin: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
kel4soft:

Not trying to start a sisterly war. But if other state Governors start sending non indigenes back to their places. Akwa Ibom will be worst hit. He is clearing people out of Akwa Ibom while his people are loitering and disobeying other states in same Nigeria.

He who must come with clean hands must come with equity.
Wait a minute, did Akwa ibom indigenes threaten other state, how and where did they disobey any state that they found themselves, do you realise that you are deliberately misinformed or pretending to spread false hood
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by scribble: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Akpabio wan chop security vote

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Seriously, their mama no born them well.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2014
etenyong: I cast and bind boko haram away from my beloved state in Jesus Name. Amen. O Lord let all d evil plans against my state my scattered by force.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2014
lyntiffany: I trust Akpabio I know what he can do, he's done it before he will do it again. He doesn't take any shit from this people. Months back he packaged some Abokis down to the north, those ones who does not have tangible thing doing, because it's likely that they are the ones that causes mayhem in the society. So my dear Governor took them back. The ones I know that are left behind are the mallams that owns a very big shop and those that sells food items. But all this abokis that stays in the bush at night and turns cobbler's in the morning is a no no for us, cos they are the deadly ones.
Well said. I have same confidence in our Gov! smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Rexyl(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Those beasts will be shamed and defeated in the end. At that place they will meet their waterloo. Lo and behold those beasts are finished already.

We people of the South (SW, SS, SE) need to be more vigilant this time around with the current exodus of youths from the North and their settling down in the South for greener pasture. Away from the land flowing with myriad of self-inflicted problems to the lands flowing with milk and honey. It is like 6-7 out of 10 new faces in OKAda riding biz in the South are the able men from the North. That is much enough to give us a serious concern.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by scribble: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2014
liberty300: you fuc*ing sadist, you are happy because akwa ibom would get attacked, shey? Well bad news buddy, nothin's like that Is going to happen, you freaking psychopath

i agree. Akpabio is the only known Boko Haram in Akwa Ibom and when its election season, the guy turns up the heat.

he recently threatened to kill anyone not anointed who will try for "his throne" in 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by kel4soft: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
kettykin:
Wait a minute, did Akwa ibom indigenes threaten other state, how and where did they disobey any state that they found themselves, do you realise that you are deliberately misinformed or pretending to spread false hood

Like I said I am not here to start sisterly war cos we are all brothers and sisters.

A ban was place on street trading sometime in PH, when the people given the responsible was ask to enforce this law. The traders 90% Akwa Ibomites physically attacked these people. They even went as as far as protesting? I was against the law then because my feeling was, why on earth will stop Nigerians irrespective of their tribes and freedom of movement. But, seeing as the poster I quoted was saying abokis who are cobblers don't have homes and the Governor was right to deport them. That was why I raised the point of DISOBEYING laws of other states. Beside if she's talking about abokis not having homes in AK, she should also know that most Akwa Ibomites suffer the same aside AK especially here in PH I know of. Shouldn't they be send home too?

Please lets end this here. Back to the thread, there are several ways to prevent insurgency. I think raporing with Muslim communities in AK is the sure way to start. Instead of discriminating the abokis cos you may end up creating a cold war which you may never know.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by wordcat(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2014

Be security conscious and extra vigilant by reporting suspicious movement to security personnel for immediate action. This is what we expect you to do, not just calling on jesus who couldn't save those in the churches in Maiduguri
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by cyril83(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Victoriousvic: Seriously, their mama no born them well.

customized07: Hmmm!!! Boko boys, mind yourself oooo, I no wan hear knockout for that state not to talk of bomb.

technophile: They did not born them well, but wait a sec, when did boko haram start sending message before they attack? I smell rat!!

mencade5: i doubt it!
Allah's boys cannot go beyond their territory. North is their zone. Anything apart from that nigeria will be in trouble.

See them lily livered, e-warriors. He who has ears, let him hear, bokoharam threat shouldn't be joked with or ignored.

If na to run comot that state or better still avoid public gatherings because it will surely come to pass and there is nothing this clueless govt will do about it.

I can't wait to see the end of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by EbolaCure: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
they should dare it and see what will befall them.. What our Igbo brothers did to them will be tiki taka!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Raxxye(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Threat na water, action na blood! Dem no fit try am!

#Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Mavor: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
mencade5: i doubt it!

Allah's boys cannot go beyond their territory. North is their zone. Anything apart from that nigeria will be in trouble.
Exactly. And for the record, I am not an advocate of genocide, but it pretty obvious that one of the reasons that BK can't come to the South is the fact that, and as everyone knows, it is easy to facially identify a Hausa/Fulani man in the South. Any BK runs in the South will result in widespread reprisals against Northerners, which will surely lead to this country splitting. Even BK backers are smart enough to realise this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / NANS President Promise President Buhari 20 Million Votes, Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.