Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards (11551 Views)

Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Dbanj Wins ‘Best African Act’ At 2012 MOBO Awards / Mobo Awards 2007. Best African Act - 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by kellygirl(f): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
congrats 9ice, u rock cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by ayobase(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
did someone says Asa and 9ice
were not worth it?

U must be a toddler in
the music industry!!!
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by dyabman(m): 4:59am On Nov 28, 2008
abegi , Nice ko foolish ni , i no like am for one thing
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by lalaboi(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2008
dyabman:

u hating or what?
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by tosinadeda: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2008
dyabman:

dissapointed shocked
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2008
dyabman:

grin grin
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by efeboy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
dyabman:

Elenu yin.

You and only You alone have got your mouth, bro.

Can you count how many people likes the guy for many things.

Let me help you count,

sorry the last time checked, I was not able to count. Because i was busy admiring the so-called foolish, making his

millions of Naira.

LOOK AROUND YOU.

That just what i have to say.

A prove is enough for the wise.
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by tosinadeda: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
efeboy:

tell him jare grin
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by IfyNaija: 1:48am On Nov 29, 2008
Nice one to 9ice, Representing
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by dyabman(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2008
efeboy:

Elenu yin.

You and only You alone have got your mouth, bro.

Can you count how many people likes the guy for many things.

Let me help you count,

sorry the last time checked, I was not able to count. Because i was busy admiring the so-called foolish, making his

millions of Naira.

LOOK AROUND YOU.

That just what i have to say.

IDIOT! shey Nice don give u part of the millions ? ODE! go scrub hin back for am , surely he go pay u maybe 1 million cedis ,

And YES IM HATING! tongue
Re: 9ice Wins 'Best African Artist' At Mobo Awards by efeboy(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2008
dyabman:

IDIOT! shey Nice don give u part of the millions ? ODE! go scrub hin back for am , surely he go pay u maybe 1 million cedis ,

And YES I'm HATING! tongue

I forgive you. sad

Two wrong things you did with your post are listed below;

1. Used untrained speech and insulting language against a fellow Nairaland member. angry

2. Broke a respected Nairaland rule. sad

I hope Mr. Seun forgives you as well

But lets not shift from the topic of discussion. sad

You just confirmed that you HATE NICE. Possible reason could be that you are exhibiting the black belle

blood popular among many Nigerians like You.

You are HATING a fellow human because he is progressing day by day ? That is ridiculous.

Well you made my day by telling us that the reason why the likes of you guys are posting all sort of hating posts and

why some people like you talk many bad things about this 9ice man, is plainly because you are

JELUS 4 NO good RISIN

Alert: 9ice won an award in MTV Best HipHop Artiste of the Year category. Africans voted for 9ice against

little'wayne of America, The  Game of America, HHP and another African artiste. Can you beat that ? grin

I hope you now see that you and your little group of haters are ALONE AND LONELY!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2Face Idibia's New Video / Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] / Headies 2023: Will Guchi Win The Rookie Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.