Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

When A Woman’s Fed Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When A Woman’s Fed Up (808 Views)

I'm Fed Up With My Mum .. I Need A Man To Impregnate Me -russian Lady Advertises / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman’s Fed Up by zboyd: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2014
15 Celebrities Who Were Smart Enough To Leave Their Men
By Deron Dalton

With the drama between Apollo Nida and estranged wife Phaedra Parks, MadameNoire complied a list of 15 celebrities who left their men for cheating, lies and schemes. These ladies were fed up with it all and decided to move on with their lives.

1. Phaedra Parks

Apollo Nida was upset with Parks for not showing up at his sentencing. “She didn’t even turn up for the f****** sentencing,” he said. But when a woman’s fed up, she’s gone. And that’s exactly what happened. It doesn’t seem like their marriage will be able to last the eight years he’ll spend in prison for identity theft and fraud. But regardless of what advice Parks gets, she seems to have made up her mind that their marriage is done. She’s busy trying to take care of herself and two sons and with her book, Secrets of the Southern Belle.

2. Andrea Kelly

Poor Andrea Kelly! She fell in love quick and got divorced even quicker! She thought she was blessed with a God-fearing man Brian McKee. But he was just another liar and cheater. She found out he hit up other women for money. He blamed, “Hollywood Exes” for the split, but it’s definitely his cheating ways that caused the divorce. Ironically her ex-husband R. Kelly wrote and performed the song, “When a Woman’s Fed Up.”

3. Sandra Bullock

How dare Jesse James cheat on Sandra Bullock? She had just won her Oscar for “The Blind Side” when he cheated with a stripper who had “pray for us sinners” tattooed on her forehead. James needed a tattoo on his forehead reading, “Dummy.” Nevertheless, Bullock divorced James and moved on. Although, he kept cheating on other women, smh!

4. Angie Stone

Stone found out her man Ashanti Graves cheated on her with a “R&B Divas: Atlanta” staffer. She left the show and Graves. In an official statement, “[Angie Stone] walked away from the reality TV show R&B Divas: Atlanta, due to the lack of professionalism on behalf of [the] production crew and she did not want to associate herself with that type of behavior and tricks of the trade. She was to be the voice of reason brought on under false pretenses and after speaking and consulting with pastor and church, it was not something she choose to allow in her life.”

5. Evelyn Lozada

Lozada left Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson after he beat her during an argument. She divorced Ochocinco shortly after marrying him. But he wouldn’t let go of their marriage. They married in July 2012 and divorced in September 2012. He head-butted her and had to deal with the law in return. Although, he keeps talking about her, she’s clearly moved on. She has a new man Carl Crawford and a son with him. She isn’t thinking about Ochocinco.

6. Christina Milian

News broke last month that Milian moved out of her LA home with Jas Prince. And shortly after, speculation of him cheating surfaced. She replied to an Instagram critic with, “you should’ve told HIM not to slip up. But everyone’s really caught up in what they see only on Instagram. I can make everything “appear” perfect to the world, but my truth is still the truth.”

Rumor has it she’s dating Lil Wayne. They showed at the ESPYS Awards together holding hands, but apparently, they have a business arrangement only, as Milian is signed under Young Money.

7. Shaunie O’Neal
She tried to stay for a while after separating from Shaquille O’Neal in 2007 and then, reconciling. But in 2010, she filed for divorce. They had irreconcilable differences. But she hired a private investigator and found text messages from his longtime lover, Vanessa Lopez. Shaq texted, “Hey baby I’m still wit da babies. I’m sorry I’m a c u when I get bak.”

8. Denise Richards

She was pregnant when she left Charlie Sheen in 2005, so you know she was fed up with him. Although, she tried marriage counseling for a minute — probably since they had children, the divorce continued in 2006. Hence, a nasty divorce and a nasty relationship started, which continued through to 2008 when Denise had a reality show called, “Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.” He tried to fight her in order to keep their daughters off the show, but he lost. But in 2009, they reached a custody agreement for their daughters.

9. Halle Berry

The most unanswerable question in years, is how can any man in the world cheat on Halle Berry?! Eric Benet seriously had to have a sex addiction for cheating on Berry. That is the only explanation. Benet slept with two of her closest friends and at least 10 women (probably more) during their marriage. Berry said after three years of marriage,

“Eric and I have had marital problems for some time now and have tried to work things out together,” the 37-year-old actress said through her publicist.

“However, at this point, I feel we need time apart to re-evalute our union.”

10. Reese Witherspoon

Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe were also victims of the Oscar curse. She won Best Actress and then, divorced her husband for cheating with his Stop Loss co-star Abbie Cornish. Nevertheless, Phillippe opened up to PEOPLE magazine about divorcing Witherspoon, and it wasn’t a nice experience for him, of course. He said, “There were a good four or five months of not being able to get out of bed. It was the worst time in my life.”
But he also said, he moved on and they keep it peaceful for the children. Witherspoon, of course, has moved on herself.

11. Kate Gosselin

Ever since she filed for divorce, her ex-husband Jon has been quite spiteful towards her. She allegedly left him after finding out he cheated with her plastic surgeon’s daughter, Hailey Glassman. But apparently, they began dating after the split. But whatever it was, Kate was fed up and divorced him at the height of their show’s popularity. And as he was being pushed out from “Jon & Kate Plus 8,” he had production shut down. And then, TLC sued him. It was a mess. And it still is a mess. He still has a grudge against his ex-wife — publicly questioning her parenting skills.

12. Camille Grammer

Camille was stepping out into her own spotlight when she joined “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in 2010. But right around that same time, Kelsey Grammer’s cheating scandal occurred. And she decided to bounce — divorcing Kelsey and leaving him thinking about his actions. When she filed for divorce the show was shooting. She filed for custody of their two children as well. Kelsey said he regretted lying to his wife. But when it all was said and done, it was too late.

13. Khloe Kardashian

Kardashian tried to stay for a hot second. But she filed for divorce. And she will reportedly get $7 million from the settlement. Many rumors surfaced as the cause for their failed marriage — including cheating and drug addiction on Lamar Odom’s behalf. Nevertheless, Kardashian has moved on. She is now dating French Montana — having officially gone on the record and saying he’s her man. And even talked about their sex life. They are both still married to other people. Montana has been blasted for taking care of Kardashian more than his own son.

14. Demi Moore

Rumor has it Moore planned to divorce Ashton Kutcher from the moment she left him in the fall of 2011. And she did just that. Allegedly, the funny ladies-man cheated on Moore. And she had enough of her young husband. But due to financial issues, it took her some time to file for divorce. Although, there were rumors of feeling jealous about Kutcher and Mila Kunis’ union, she’s moved on and seems happy.

15. Paula Patton

By now, everyone feels sorry for Robin Thicke — not only because he cheated and lost but because he wouldn’t accept he cheated and lost. When you mess up, of course it makes sense to fight for your woman. But really Thicke… a whole album dedicated to her? Well, the album flopped and his marriage is seemingly over. Patton hasn’t accepted any of his million pleas for forgiveness.

Source: www.madamnoire.com

http://madamenoire.com/451365/15-celebrities-who-were-smart-enough-to-leave-their-men/

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Highest Earning Actresses. / Davido Visits Orphanage In Ivory Coast – Photo!!! / Ciara Calls Off Her Engagement To Future And Breaks Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.