Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,150 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos (2949 Views)

Anyone Attending Ibadan PRL Interview Here? / SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE NEEDED AT MANNEYS&KIRCHOFFS / Research And Development Research Associate Needed @ Procter And Gamble-nov.2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by wisi: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Persianas Retail Limited is the exclusive retailer of premium international brands and employer of choice in Nigeria's modern retail sector. The company is dynamic, progressive and exciting, and is looking for like-minded individuals to join its team as Retail Associates in Ibadan and Lagos.

As a part of the company, this role will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, assisting customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products, merchandising (stacking shop shelves and pricing products), processing purchases and payments, managing stock in stores/warehouse, managing store displays and resolving customer inquiries and complaints.

Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, excellent communication skills, possess good product knowledge and be sales oriented.

Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to hr@persianasretail.com
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by PheezyLee(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2014
OkOok
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by Emyo(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Emyo is typing...
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by wisi: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to hr@persianasretail.com as soon as possible cos they're compiling the list of candidates as we speak......
Share with your friends who may be interested, you may just get someone a job.
I'm very happy my last post got atleast 5 Nairalanders job already...
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by PheezyLee(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2014
wisi: Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to hr@persianasretail.com as soon as possible cos they're compiling the list of candidates as we speak......
wisi: Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to hr@persianasretail.com as soon as possible cos they're compiling the list of candidates as we speak......

'compiling d list' .....even on a SATURDAY?? Chai, Diariz God ooo!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by neeyah212(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
I got an invite for a test tomorrow.
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by naturalmi: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is this vacancy for BSc, HND or OND?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by max1981(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
I got an invite too.
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by PheezyLee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
neeyah212: I got an invite for a test tomorrow.
max1981: I got an invite too.
neeyah212: I got an invite for a test tomorrow.
in ib or lag plz?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by max1981(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ibadan. And you?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by PheezyLee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
i retract my earlier comment..smiley
yuar sayn d plain truth *fist*
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by wisi: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Good luck to all of you writing the test today.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by detee2: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
wisi: Good luck to all of you writing the test today.
smiley

Hello, wats up with those that wrote the test like two months ago at the Palms VI, and no feed back on the recruitment process since then?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by noskeybaba: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
detee2:

Hello, wats up with those that wrote the test like two months ago at the Palms VI, and no feed back on the recruitment process since then?

I Guess the position is for SSCE applicants. I also wrote their test some months back and was never called for interview. Even though their questions was very Cheap. we all that attended the test that day were all graduates and none of us were called back. so i guess we were over qualified, they don't want a situation one will work for a few months and leave, i guess undecided
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by detee2: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=noskeybaba]

I Guess the position is for SSCE applicants. I also wrote their test some months back and was never called for interview. Even though their questions was very Cheap. we all that attended the test that day were all graduates and none of us were called back. so i guess we were over qualified, they don't want a situation one will work for a few months and leave, i guess undecided[/quote

You are right....exactly wat i was thinking...those questions were just too cheap....
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by walterkenny: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Got an invite too
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by wisi: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dear All,
Everyone that passed the test was called for interview. Only those that did not pass weren't. Not because of cheap or no cheap staff. And come to think of it, which organization will want to employ a staff that will stay for only a month or two?
If you wrote the test and you were interviewed plz comment on this tread as well.
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by PheezyLee(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
wisi: Dear All,
Everyone that passed the test was called for interview. Only those that did not pass weren't. Not because of cheap or no cheap staff. And come to think of it, which organization will want to employ a staff that will stay for only a month or two?
If you wrote the test and you were interviewed plz comment on this tread as well.
i wz interviewed &yet 2get a feedback snc then...any one else??
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by sleekytoolz(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
wisi: Dear All,

I wrote the test on the 13th of dis month at the palms bt no feedback yet.
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by userbusy21: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
sleekytoolz:

I wrote the test on the 13th of dis month at the palms bt no feedback yet.
I just got the test invite, please what is the test like?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by sleekytoolz(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
userbusy21:
I just got the test invite, please what is the test like?

Test invite?
The test is no big deal.Very simple,thats if dey don't change it.The koko is being called for interview after the test cos I knw u'll pass grin
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by boofydon: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Prl test for tomorrow at 11am. Anybody too?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by sleekytoolz(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
boofydon: Prl test for tomorrow at 11am. Anybody too?

Where is the location for your test?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by boofydon: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Where is the location for your test?
Shoprite. Just sitting down currently and waiting for them
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by sleekytoolz(f): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
boofydon:
Shoprite. Just sitting down currently and waiting for them

Was it the palms lekki!l? And it the recruitment for Max clothing?
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by boofydon: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
sleekytoolz:

Was it the palms lekki!l? And it the recruitment for Max clothing?
at ibadan
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by sleekytoolz(f): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
boofydon: at ibadan

Ok...be kind to inform wen dey start gettin bak to ppl.Missed d contact of dose I wrote my test with.Thank you.
Re: Vacancy!!! – Retail Associate Needed For Prl Ibadan & Lagos by detee2: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

SHOPRITE RECRUITS IN ONITSHA / After Seeing This, Will You Still Join? / Vmobile Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.