Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95646 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by tugrow(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2015
2sex:
Please who know of shipping company in China that ships goods within 24 hours?
Uche logistics
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by 2sex(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
tugrow:
Uche logistics
Thanks....what's their contact and are they reliable?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Eghosa1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
2sex:
Please who know of shipping company in China that ships goods within 24 hours?

Contact me via my signature.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by 2sex(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Eghosa1:

what are your rates per kg?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by haychPee(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2015
I thought I could not trust Chinese babe until I met Beryl...she answered my quest for good female and male watches...she opened up to me as regards Chinese substandard and standard product dichotomy. #winks.
+86 134 5040 5066
You tell her you are Henry's friend then she knows she must open up to you on quality products.
PS: Pls negotiate well oooo and don't trust anybody with ya money.
#justsharingmyexperiencewithher.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Mikkyphaton: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Eghosa1:

Eghosa1, I just sent you a personal message. Pls could you reply, I have something to discuss with you
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by AkProsper(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Hlo house. 1. Pls how do I clear/claim my goods when it arrive at the port.Full detail including the expences that may follows.
2. I was chatting with a chiness supplier and he quotes shippin base on CBM(cubic meter) which makes the cost cheaper but I notice that shippin agent here use KG which makes it more expensive that the goods sellin price in 9ja market. So how do I do about it?

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Humblega(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
I saw a item on 1688, it make sense and worth buyng but It box Is design in Chinese. I guess manual too, thou I haven't seen it before. Meanwhile, reading manual will often b needed b4 it operation. What's ur take on that
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
AkProsper:
Hlo house.
1. Pls how do I clear/claim my goods
when it arrive at the port.Full detail including the
expences that may follows.

2. I was chatting with a chiness supplier and he
quotes shippin base on CBM(cubic meter) which
makes the cost cheaper but I notice that shippin
agent here use KG which makes it more expensive
that the goods sellin price in 9ja market. So how do
I do about it?
1. Is it full container or less than or part of consolidated items?
2. Anything sea is by CBM. The kg u see here is for air cargo while sea takes 6-8 weeks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Eghosa1(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Humblega:
I saw a item on 1688, it make sense and worth buyng but It box Is design in Chinese. I guess manual too, thou I haven't seen it before. Meanwhile, reading manual will often b needed b4 it operation. What's ur take on that

One can always request the seller to provide an English manual for the item as they should have due to oversea sales.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Humblega(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Eghosa1:

One can always request the seller to provide an English manual for the item as they should have due to oversea sales.
thanks bro; unfortunately i cant initiate contact with them bcs i avnt registered with them due to numba verification
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by KINGOZEK(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
edenhazard:
I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
this is solar Power Bank that can charge any type of laptop, Ipad , and any type of phone. It can Power laptop for complete 2hrs.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by KINGOZEK(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
edenhazard:
I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
this is solar Power Bank that can charge any type of laptop, Ipad , and any type of phone. It can Power laptop for complete 2hrs.
www.nairaland.com/2339804/real-capacity-laptop-tablet-pc
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by AkProsper(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
1. Is it full container or less than or part of consolidated items?
2. Anything sea is by CBM. The kg u see here is for air cargo while sea takes 6-8 weeks
Thanks for ur contribution.
Pls what's the average cost per CBM.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
AkProsper:

Thanks for ur contribution.
Pls what's the average cost per CBM.
60-65k
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by AkProsper(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
60-65k
Which freight forwarder will u recommend
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by bush4ker(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2015
if I am to purshase android phones from 1688 how can one check the network band ?...Its not written dia..
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by generaljosh1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
We created www.flapmarket.com for you!
1. Business Opportunities.
2. Marketing Possibilities. (Sales)
3. Taking your shop & products with you everywhere you go.
That is what we do.
Allow us to build your online presence for free, and enjoy doing your business, meeting your potential customers irrespective of your location in Nigeria.
Set up online presence in 2 mins, upload your Fashion Trends and Electronic products. (it is free, do not believe? Try www.flapmarket.com )
Do not waste your money on expensive website building, use FlapMarket and boost your business!
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eripecs(f): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
haychPee:
I thought I could not trust Chinese babe until I met Beryl...she answered my quest for good female and male watches...she opened up to me as regards Chinese substandard and standard product dichotomy. #winks.
+86 134 5040 5066
You tell her you are Henry's friend then she knows she must open up to you on quality products.
PS: Pls negotiate well oooo and don't trust anybody with ya money.
#justsharingmyexperiencewithher.
Please can she also help me purchase some items from 1688?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eripecs(f): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
dav8id:

its just a simple tricks man..

you first visit http://world.taobao.com and register with your nigeria phone number or with your email id.

after confirmation and registration done.

you can use same details use to register on taobao.com and login to 1688.com

give it a try and let me know how it goes.

see screenshot
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
eripecs:

Ask that favour from a reliable shipping service. They will charge you lil commission.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eripecs(f): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Leyelanre:

Ask that favour from a reliable shipping service. They will charge you lil commission.
done. thanks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by haychPee(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can't guarantee that because she has not offered me such service before.
eripecs:
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Giyerte(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thespecialone:

I already told you that all items have not arrived.

Pictures of some of your goods already purchased.

Thanks.

NOTE

If you are buying from multiple sellers, we have to wait till everything arrives. We don't have any control on how fast they ship out.

Bro, abeg u fit give me ur whatsapp number
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Kanyesteve1(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Plz gurus, I want to make an order for a tab today from alien press through my arm, will I be charge @300 per dollar or at the official exchange rate? P I need to quick response. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by AkProsper(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hlo house, there's a particular manufacturer am sourcing for from china(ningbo) bt can't find them. I search on alibaba, aliexpress, made-un-china, global resource; but all to no avail. And their competitors in Ningbo refuse to give me their detail.

Pls I need advice/idea
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by ncolumella(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
For more information on cooking gas refilling plant, please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by THEREALSEUN: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ymodulus:
BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later

God must continue to bless u even of u r ana atheist

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by bunmiano10: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Wonderful post
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hi

We can help you pay your suppliers on 1688
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Odochime(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2016
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=528719964685

Pls can someone help me with the specs of this product how I can signup up in taobao. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.