Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap (1218 Views)

MTN Blackberry Data Cap Clearly Defined / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig / Mtn, Fraudulent Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by jauntty: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
am a BB user and I use MTN BB subscription. The thing is that I have always subscribed monthly and I used it for Pinging and browsing. I don't usually have time downloading due to busy work schdules. But last month I had some free time so I decided to download some films. 5 mobile 3gp movies, each about 100mb or less. I was shocked when MTN sent me a message that I have reached my maximum data limit. That even though my BBC was still active, I must recharge before I can browse or ping. So I decided to re-subcribe and so I called the customer care on how I can do that since my BBC was still active. And I ask her to tell me how many MB they give for BBC subscription so that I can manage my data, to my greatest surprise, she said she can't tell me. After much pressure she told me they are not allow to tell customers. So I was like "how can I pay for something and I don't even know the value of what am getting. " Its so lame and crazy, but I want to confirm first if am the only who have experience this or not. Please can someone confirm this Or tell me the amount of Data MTN give for BBC subscription. Thanks.
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by Descartes: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
With Glo,
The land is always green cool

3 Likes

Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
When I had this problem nd called d call centre they said itz 1g,u lucky that they allowed u 2 re subscribe a new 1.In mine once itz finished,I hv 2 start using money 2 browse.That is just 1 of d gud tins I like in etisalat,they gv 3g nd u can check hw many data u hv remaining unlike mtn
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by jauntty: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: With Glo,
The land is always green cool
pls how many gig does glo give
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by jauntty: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
edozie04: That is just 1 of d gud tins I like in etisalat,they gv 3g nd u can check hw many data u hv remaining unlike mtn
I stay in Lag..,betwn Etisalat and Glo, which of the network is better in Lag. I am switching frm MTN BBC now
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
It happened to me last month,I used all my MTN bbc to download,thought it was unlimited till I couldn't browse,or ping again. I was told to send "expire" to 21600,to enable me re-subscribe...
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
jauntty: I stay in Lag..,betwn Etisalat and Glo, which of the network is better in Lag. I am switching frm MTN BBC now
Etisalat ofcuz,glo is dead in lagos
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by twosquare(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
jauntty: pls how many gig does glo give
3gig.
Re: MTN Fraudulent BBC Data Cap by jauntty: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
edozie04: Etisalat ofcuz,glo is dead in lagos
Thanks. I tink I will go for Eti.

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Whatsapp Auto Download Of Images And Videos / Huawei G Power Complaints / Two Ways To Solve Battery Not Charging On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.