Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] (5969 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Fan Who Asked If She's 'Banging' Her Dogs / Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by EngrAbiola: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
So, over a week ago, people on social media attacked the actress turned singer — Tonto Dikeh, for calling out her maid for wearing her shoes and what-not; but it seems Tonto Dikeh has replied in the best way she can.

Yesterday, she was bashed yet again by some of her fans for addressing her cook, Onyinye as her maid.

Tonto Dikeh apparently doesn’t care as she shared more photos of herself and Onyinye goofing around in matching dresses.

Continue to see more photos here: http://musbizublog.com/?p=18288

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by amnestylaw1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
As they say, if is is about Tonto Dikeh, it'll make front page. This is a "litmus test" to see whether or not every Tonto Dikeh gossip makes front page.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just in case
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Stale...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Djicemob: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
All i see is a bleached girl with yam legs and another girl at her back...I dont know either of em

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
ok angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Gboliwe: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Which of them is the tonto dike?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by agb2011(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just in case! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Tval(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok... I know we will get there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hope this "House girl" will not wake up one day beside madam's boyfriend.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Aidy97(f): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
It wouldnt make FP
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by armadeo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Front page here I come. grin grin grin

Now am very sure many people have maids some treat them like crap others like family what's the bug deal with Tonto and her maid.

An these fans who are always blasting get a life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by mexzony: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
armadeo: Front page here I come. grin grin grin

Now am very sure many people have maids some treat them like crap others like family what's the bug deal with Tonto and her maid.

An these fans who are always blasting get a life.
Thank you very much.i am so sure some maids out there would wish that they were in this maids shoes.tonto treats this maid well and so far I don't see her complaining yet Nigerians like to carry peoples issues on their head.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by mlanreh: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Incase this makes front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by mrking3(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Now seems there's a very strong thing between these Two!! I hope Tonto hasn't turned her to Seks slave Anything is possible! She should stop using this House maid thing to deceive peeps!! That girl could be offering her other services!!! Just saying tho!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by floragregs(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tonto the tolotolo! All na for show!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by 30secs(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tonto Decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by AbuMikey(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was here cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by flolancracker: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
cheesy They are very cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by slinkman(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
am i the only one having this feeling they are le.sbi.an partners?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
mrking3: Now seems there's a very strong thing between these Two!! I hope Tonto hasn't turned her to Seks slave Anything is possible! She should stop using this House maid thing to deceive peeps!! That girl could be offering her other services!!! Just saying tho!
Na wa o. You peeps can think far sha.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by TrYcIa1(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm,most people dnt believe anything good can come out of Tonto Dike but reverse might be the case here...I think she's just showing some love
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2014
TrYcIa1: Hmmm,most people dnt believe anything good can come out of Tonto Dike but reverse might be the case here...I think she's just showing some love
she hs ha self to blame for dat my dear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by TrYcIa1(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2014
sameer1212: she hs ha self to blame for dat my dear.
Yeah but I think that's wat she is trying to change
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Haters are hating. What is wrong with 9rians?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by mindurbiznes: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2014
who here has a house maid. boast tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by MoneyGreen(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Wah ya seh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by marcjoe(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Nice nigerian......but why is she trying to make d whole world know na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 03, 2014
TrYcIa1: Yeah but I think that's wat she is trying to change
hmmmm we hope so because d TONTN DIKEH dat we all no she alwys controvacial.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by goalburner(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe: Which of them is the tonto dike?
Na first gal. Now u knw d cutiest celebrity....lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by lulu1986(f): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Maid= D,banj future wife..mark my words. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by onome710(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't this tonto dike's craze about her 'housemaid', 'cook' or whatever she chooses to call her. She aint the first to have one. Or is there a special recognition for 'celebrity housemaids'
Hian!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress’ $ex Photos Leak Online (see Hot Shocking Photos Here) / ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad / Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.