Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers (25458 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by OlamideGirl(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
johnshagb:
Lol...... One of my born again friend watched the movies and wished he could strangle the director.
Dumb movie
az in Av 2 tell my broda to delete it from his system.....dumb is an understatement sef
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
D'Jesus. Unchained.. - Quentin Tarantino
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lets say the film is a practise the wannabe producer,how u babe
OlamideGirl: az in Av 2 tell my broda to delete it from his system.....dumb is an understatement sef
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by sheylarhh(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Esin ajeji

Esu pofo

Agbara nla

Omo majemu

Youthful lust
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by vicdall(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
All Mount Zion movies and Faith like Potatoes. Don't know the producer
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Bigsteveg(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: LET GET STARTED NOW.
STEP 1
go to www.youtube.com in your blackberry browser.
STEP 2
enter the video title of what you want to download
STEP 3
click on the video from the search option
STEP 4
click on the link in your address bar( make sure the
link is highlighted, you will see the text covered by
blue colour)
STEP 5
click on your browser menu bar and select copy
STEP 6
open a fresh new tab and enter en.savefrom.net
STEP 7
you will see a box that looks like your address bar,
click on it and press you menu bar and click on
paste.
STEP 8
press the download button from the site.
STEP 9
the download list appear at the right side of your
browser with many downloading format. choose
your best downloading format.
STEP 10
see how your downloading will start moving into
your phone at a top speed. ( make sure you are on
3g network)
NOTE
one big disadvantage in using your web browser to
download is its inability to resume download or
pause and play download. Here below we give you a
better downloading option with ucweb browser.
UCWEB
Jump to step 9 of the tutorial.
STEP 1
instead of clicking on the downloading format.
place your cursor on the downloading format.
go to your ucweb menu.
go to tools
go to save
go to save to disk.
watch your downloading starting immediately.
watch out next week on how to browse on your
system for 1000naira for one month.
enjoy for now.

Thanks, i got one of youtube, the passion of christ on youtube was spilt into 13, so i have 13 links which i have to download one by one. I also discovered that some have being deleted remaining like 11 or so. Is this the same one u downloaded or u got anoda complete one, pls share with me and d size. Thanks sir.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by bobman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
awo Jesu by ore ofe Williams
were Pataki by ore ofe Williams
agbara nla by Mount Zion
just a little sin
and films by evom ministries..
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by alphaomega(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: I've ansad chek it sir. But some ministries don't upload deirs. But d foreign once are certain. Chek ma ansa in page 2

ok..tnx.
that apart, how do we browse with 1000naira / month as you said?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Damiruth: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Awo Jesu, Just a little sin and Apiti eri.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
alphaomega:

ok..tnx.
that apart, how do we browse with 1000naira / month as you said?
yes
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Thanks, i got one of youtube, the passion of christ on youtube was spilt into 13, so i have 13 links which i have to download one by one. I also discovered that some have being deleted remaining like 11 or so. Is this the same one u downloaded or u got anoda complete one, pls share with me and d size. Thanks sir.
I dint download passion if Christ. But weneva u want to download any movie, check d duration of it. That will make u choose wiser
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
OH ... MEL GIBSON PASSION OF THE CHRIST.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
emmyskies:
I quite agree with you. A friend told me bout another true christian film "A good man is hard to find". Not watched it tho, only these two films are on my list. Too bad almost all movie companies are run by agents of devil that put on or two things contrary to truth. Still looking for likes of these two to add to the list
'A good man is hard to Find', a foreign film ba? Starring (Darrin Dewitt Henson) (Mellissa De Sousa) (Deborah Cox) etc
No be say e too sweet sha, but it's one of those movies. Try 'In Love With a Church Girl'
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by BRAINCRASH(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
-Confessions of a marriage counselor
-Fireproof
-The messenger (Joan of Arc)
-John Q.
-Amistad(about early slavery)

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by alphaomega(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: yes

so how do we do that pls?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Olarewajub: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
latestsunny: Do you know where one can download Nigeria christian movies online?
Youtube.com (via savefromnet.com)
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by phibah: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fireproof
Pilgrims progress...a must watch
Judgement
Licence to wed
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Forwetinnah: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
The Kingdom of heaven..
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by liliamaka: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
onome710: I don't watch much of Nigerian movies. These are all foreign movies.
Very good and You'll love them.
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. Saving God
3. Facing the giants
4. Fireproof
5. Saved by Grace
6. The Encounter
And Others I can't remember now.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Gorrbachev: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
God's not dead
Heaven is for real
confessions of a marriage councillor etc

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by elemic(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
You can download movies from allvideo.in
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by AmaLah: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
"Letters to God" is one very nice christian movie.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Awo Jesu season one to four by ore ofe Films ......and Okunkun fun fun..
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Umuala: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
mine is ' A good man is hard to find
Preachers wife
Evans almight
Thy kingdom come
First sunday
Black naitivity

for thos of you asking on the site to download them, just go to your url www.piratebay.se , on their homepage click on the video box and key in any of the movies you want to download, but before you could have access to the download, you must have a torrent softwares line utorrent or bitlord. that is all
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nduxzy: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
There is no such film as The GODs Are Dead we only have The gods are dead
MissyDivah: The GODs Are Dead by Mount Zion
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by pa3k001: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
A walk to remember.....great film
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nduxzy: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
You sure can't get tired of FIREPROOF especially if a happy home means a lot to you!
elidi: most Nigeria Christian movie is nothing but a contradiction of true Christianity. films produced by people who have no good spiritual insight into divinity and there use there human experience and try to explain spiritual things.

Try watch Fireproof, its an american relationship movie and it talks about love. Its a great movie which I have watched more than 6 times with eaçh time gàiñng something new
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Godson201333(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adikam: STORMS OF LIFE
just a little sin
*Producer:Mout zion movies
*Starring:Mike bamiloye
*STORMS OF LIFE
*JUST A LITTLE SIN.
*isawulu

Storm of life,I can never get tired of watching that movie...it has alot of lesson.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Godson201333(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fiwajomi..One of my favorite movie from Mike Bamiloye......Ladies need to watch that movie so that they can know hard to get takes you to no where!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by 9inches(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm not a fan of christian movies. Anyways, I like 'Fireproof' by Alex Kendrick
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
An american movie titled courageous...

Producer... Brb
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by latestsunny(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olarewajub: Youtube.com (via savefromnet.com)

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Fighter With A Lightsaber Out Of All The Starwars Movies Orbooks / Big Brother Naija 2019 To Hold In Nigeria, Audition Dates Announced / #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.