Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model (1989 Views)

I Need Front Bumper Tokunbo For Acura 3.5rl Car / My Acura 3.5 Body Alway shaking Vigorously When Ever A/C is ON What Can I Do? / Need Advise On Accord 03 Coupe Engine With Acura 3.2 TL 2003 Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
I intend buying a car and am fixated on Acura 3.2 TL. I love that car, it is a break from the regular toyota or honda.

I need to know if it is a good decision to go for that brand of car and what its disadvantages are.

Pls gurus in the house, assist a brother in the house
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by Fulaman198(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
andresia: I intend buying a car and am fixated on Acura 3.2 TL. I love that car, it is a break from the regular toyota or honda.

I need to know if it is a good decision to go for that brand of car and what its disadvantages are.

Pls gurus in the house, assist a brother in the house

It's like having a loaded Honda Accord EX-L V6 or a loaded Camry XLE V6 (which is like a Lexus ES300)
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's like having a loaded Honda Accord EX-L V6 or a loaded Camry XLE V6 (which is like a Lexus ES300)

shocked shocked Fulaman198, I am inexperience in auto matters. Kindly break it down for me to understand.

I need to know about maintenance (for an average salary earner o), reliabilty, etc on that car.

Thanks a lot
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by Fulaman198(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
andresia:

shocked shocked Fulaman198, I am inexperience in auto matters. Kindly break it down for me to understand.

I need to know about maintenance (for an average salary earner o), reliabilty, etc on that car.

Thanks a lot

The car is overall very reliable, about as reliable as a Honda Accord and the two cars have a lot of parts in common since the Acura TL drives on the same chassis as the Accord. However though, if the previous owner did not take good care of the car you will run into problems, please keep that in mind. It does not matter how reliable a brand is, if the previous owner(s) do not take good care of the car the car won't run well and may require expensive engine work.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks Fulaman, you are the man. I was worried since I dont see much of the sedan being driven around. I guess I can go ahead with the Acura 3.2
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
andresia: Thanks Fulaman, you are the man. I was worried since I dont see much of the sedan being driven around. I guess I can go ahead with the Acura 3.2

Acura is Honda's luxury division in North America, most other countries do not even make Acura as a brand. For example, the Honda Accord in Europe is the same thing as the Acura TSX in the United States. Just realise that an Acura is just a more luxurious Honda (well if you are talking about North America). I assume the car you are attempting to buy is from North America anyways.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fulaman198:
Acura is Honda's luxury division in North America, I assume the car you are attempting to buy is from North America anyways.

Hopefully, yes.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
You have an important mail.
I've dialed ur number several times but not available. Please check you mail as soon as u can.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissTeaseMe: You have an important mail.
I've dialed ur number several times but not available. Please check you mail as soon as u can.

network downtime, sometimes just send sms and i will call back.

replied the mail, pls check.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by erico2k2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
andresia:

Hopefully, yes.
hope you know you are buying a 3 litre plus Engine.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Acuras generally earn very high marks in customer experience.

It is the luxury brand of Honda, like Infiniti is to Nissan and Lexus to Toyota.

You really can't go wrong especially if you get a car that has been taken care of properly by the previous owner.

I did a a cursory search on an Acura RSX for a client and I was quite surprised as to how they have maintained their resale value. Impressive.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by chukel(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Andresia, Hw u de. Was so disappointed to see the Ademola thread was locked. Hw is it going. Hope u av recovered Ur money. May God help and replenish u 100 fold in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
chukel: Andresia, Hw u de. Was so disappointed to see the Ademola thread was locked. Hw is it going. Hope u av recovered Ur money. May God help and replenish u 100 fold in Jesus name. Amen

Amen and Tnx a lot bro. I am yet to recover my cash o.
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by emalekuo(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Has ademola paid up?

(1) (Reply)

To Change Car Engine From 2.4 To 2.2 Means What? / Camry, Honda Most Stolen Cars / Volvo S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.