Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Proposal Letter From Wapmingle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal Letter From Wapmingle (618 Views)

How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / Lmao!! Read Someone's Job Application Letter From Ibadan / How Much Does It Cost To Send Letter From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Letter From Wapmingle by wapmingle: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
To Whom it may concern

PROPOSAL LETTER
Over the years, we have worked and developed a user friendly dating site; our system design has been tested and approved by Google webmasters tool by more than 70%.
At this time, our social platform is ready to be launched on the World Wide Web (www). We are confident that the features that our social platform and the superior user friendly design that it provides will quickly make it a leading product in the Market.
I am writing to you to make a proposal regarding the future of our company. I am proposing to you a business development investment of N20, 000 – N100, 000 in order to assist in the launching of our social platform.
This money will be used to run series of advert on different Advertising platform and updating of our system.
We have decided to focus on the web platform for at least 1 year before releasing our mobile version of our social platform.
At this stage we have also decided to target only two countries for now Nigeria and Ghana. Research has shown that Nigeria being the giant of Africa have over 167.470.737 million people. While Ghana have over 24.965.816 million people.
So you see the market is so huge and green to invest in. By investing in us you will receive 20% of the company shares and you will also have free advert for any of your products.
I hope this letter finds you well. My colleagues and i greatly appreciate your time with regard to this letter. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me with my phone number: +2347030740247 and email: info@wapmingle.com . Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely
Marve John

(1) (Reply)

NIMN Finally Admits Rotimi Adeyeye, Ex-factional Leader Into Its Fold / Call Splendour Movers For Ur Convenient,reliable And Profesional Moving.whether / Get A Bulksms Reseller Kit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.