Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 (1437 Views)

Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / Why Not To Vote For Senator Atiku Bagudu For Kebbi State Governor 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by onuwaje(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was at borikiri today and I saw something that was shocking a huge bill board with a picture of GEJ and Tom Ateke.. And Ateke Tom is coming out for Governor Rivers state
Even if I am not from Rivers State I see this as absurd and popesterous cos if he(Ateke Tom can come out for governor of Rivers State den soon Shekau will declare his intent as well as Tompolo etc
What's ur say on this one?

5 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by CaptainPhilip(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
very funny........

NAIJA I HAIL THEE
Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by ofala(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Comedy 909....Subtitle: ??

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by delishpot: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
You go fear fear my brother. If say den leave Anini him for become chief security officer for naija be that.
Hian if Ateke wins, I go port back to NITEL.

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by cbrass(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
He must have been encouraged by Fayose's victory in the land of the professors cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by worthytalk: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rivers State Govship now for urchins and talibans all thanks to Alh. Ameachi.
Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by hardywaltz(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2014
worthytalk: Rivers State Govship now for urchins and talibans all thanks to Alh. Ameachi.

Sharrap....
Its GEJ whose with him in the poster u should hold responsible or PEJ for her unflinching support for street urchins..

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by onuwaje(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2014
hardywaltz:

Sharrap....
Its GEJ whose with him in the poster u should hold responsible or PEJ for her unflinching support for street urchins..
True talk
I remember evans bipi

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 by obayaya(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2014
I saw Ateke's posters littered on the outer walls of Uniport's Choba park last week and I was like shocked WTF!!!

I was really disturbed.

More disturbing is the fact that nobody might be willing to go against him considering who he was. I don't wanna believe that though.

A lot can still happen between now and December

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jega Confirmed That APC Noise About An Attempts To Rig The Election Was Genuine / Karota Collecting Money For Cars Parked On A Half Baked Road In Kano.(pictures) / Australian Negotiator Says CBN Enables Boko Haram Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.