Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help (2942 Views)

Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
please my fellow andriod phone user i had a big problem with my rooted gionee e3..I install ifront from playstore into my phone and i reboot my phone but unfortunately my phone enter brick mode(doesnt boot anymore) i have tried resetting the phone by pressing volume key plus power key together but it doesnt work..then someone suggested maybe some file had been missing i proceed in downloading the file which is the latest official version 4.2.1..it was flashed with it but the engineer said it did not work, i tried other place still the same respond please what can i do, is there any additional method to unbrick my phone? am getting tired because is now up to 4weeks, or is the phones problem cant be solve...Any solution to the terrible problem will be highly appreciated.. Thanks for reading

Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by calddon(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2014
oyewolestephen: please my fellow andriod phone user i had a big problem with my rooted gionee e3..I install ifront from playstore into my phone and i reboot my phone but unfortunately my phone enter brick mode(doesnt boot anymore) i have tried resetting the phone by pressing volume key plus power key together but it doesnt work..then someone suggested maybe some file had been missing i proceed in downloading the file which is the latest official version 4.2.1..it was flashed with it but the engineer said it did not work, i tried other place still the same respond please what can i do, is there any additional method to unbrick my phone? am getting tired because is now up to 4weeks, or is the phones problem cant be solve...Any solution to the terrible problem will be highly appreciated.. Thanks for reading
I am guessing its the Indian version firmware, if so flash the Chinese firmware by following the instructions on flashing Chinese firmware on gionee e3 in this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2399708

follow the instructions carefully and you need a Windows powered computer to do the flashing. I assure that if you follow the instructions on the flashing a Chinese firmware guide carefully you would get your phone back in shape.
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2014
thanks for your observation. But what is the difference btw chinese or india firmware.. Cos de one i downloaded was version 4.2.1 even from their official website
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by Nsonaso(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2014
oyewolestephen: please my fellow andriod phone user i had a big problem with my rooted gionee e3..I install ifront from playstore into my phone and i reboot my phone but unfortunately my phone enter brick mode(doesnt boot anymore) i have tried resetting the phone by pressing volume key plus power key together but it doesnt work..then someone suggested maybe some file had been missing i proceed in downloading the file which is the latest official version 4.2.1..it was flashed with it but the engineer said it did not work, i tried other place still the same respond please what can i do, is there any additional method to unbrick my phone? am getting tired because is now up to 4weeks, or is the phones problem cant be solve...Any solution to the terrible problem will be highly appreciated.. Thanks for reading

I don't think the Engineer that told you he flashed it with the latest firmware and it still not working is telling you the truth ..

Probably he might have check the big file size (893MB) of the firmware and the amount you're going to pay him and it doesn't worth the stress to him...

I will suggest you do it yourself if you have access to a PC your own or friend... Or take it to another Engineer who can take the risk
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by Namzy(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2014
This is easy. Download your firmware 4.2.1 look for the one that has sp flash tools plus your firnware. When i downloaded mine for Gionee Dream D1 was about 600mb. Make sure you have mtk drivers installed on your laptop. Process wont take 10 mins. The only wahala is downloading the flash files.
Pity you don't have cwm or twrp installed on your phone this process for take you 1 minute.
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Nsonaso:

I don't think the Engineer that told you he flashed it with the latest firmware and it still not working is telling you the truth ..

Probably he might have check the big file size (893MB) of the firmware and the amount you're going to pay him and it doesn't worth the stress to him...

I will suggest you do it yourself if you have access to a PC your own or friend... Or take it to another Engineer who can take the risk
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Nsonaso:

thanks for your suggestion but even if i want to proceed to do it on my own pls what are the procedure i dont know anything about flashing,..because to get a pc is not a problem but what of the additional equipment like flashing cable etc the file is right now with me
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Namzy: This is easy. Download your firmware 4.2.1 look for the one that has sp flash tools plus your firnware. When i downloaded mine for Gionee Dream D1 was about 600mb. Make sure you have mtk drivers installed on your laptop. Process wont take 10 mins. The only wahala is downloading the flash files.
Pity you don't have cwm or twrp installed on your phone this process for take you 1 minute.
thanks man but i will be very happy if you can explain the flashing process step by step cos i am an ignorance in this moreover the file is with me right now
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by Nsonaso(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2014
oyewolestephen: thanks for your suggestion but even if i want to proceed to do it on my own pls what are the procedure i dont know anything about flashing,..because to get a pc is not a problem but what of the additional equipment like flashing cable etc the file is right now with me
You don't need all those cables or jaff box bro.....

What you just need is any original micro USB cable that can connect your phone to the PC (if you still have the original cable that came with your phone then you're good to go) if don't have if you can borrow from a friend who uses TECNO Android phone.

don't use the one that came with a charger that you bought from the market because some doesn't transfer data...

Follow this step on the link http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by Namzy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
The tutorial above pretty much says everything important things to note make sure you have drivers (mtk) installed unless the software won't recognize your phone and don't use any laptop with window 8 unless you know how to install the drivers i said earlier. When my phone bricked beyond cwm recovery, i had to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 because my window 8 was messing up. But now i can now use the drivers in windows 8 after done tweaking. So to avoid wahala use Windows 7 laptop. AND REMEMBER THE DRIVERS ARE IMPORTANT. Happy flashing
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Namzy: The tutorial above pretty much says everything important things to note make sure you have drivers (mtk) installed unless the software won't recognize your phone and don't use any laptop with window 8 unless you know how to install the drivers i said earlier. When my phone bricked beyond cwm recovery, i had to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 because my window 8 was messing up. But now i can now use the drivers in windows 8 after done tweaking. So to avoid wahala use Windows 7 laptop. AND REMEMBER THE DRIVERS ARE IMPORTANT. Happy flashing
please how will i know that the drivers had seen my phone
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
please help i have seen a laptop running window7 i follow the the procedure on link posted earlier i got all the step but something occur in last step when i decided to plug my phone to complete the flashing i notice the usb driver did not dictect my phone..please what can be the cause of the problem am using default usb cable and the latest stock rom 4.2.1
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by oyewolestephen(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
hurray have flashed it but everything turn to chinese language pls any solution to that
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by NomzyJust(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Please I forgot the password to my Gionee Elife E5, trying to manually flash but the volume keys are not working. Only the power key works. I have only been answering calls ever since then. Please is there any solution.
Re: Please My Brick Gionee E3 phone Need Your Help by jksxxxx: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2015
NomzyJust:
Please I forgot the password to my Gionee Elife E5, trying to manually flash but the volume keys are not working. Only the power key works. I have only been answering calls ever since then. Please is there any solution.
call me 09033365257

(1) (Reply)

Glo 4gb / Olist Is Here To Replace Olx. Jiji To Lost Out / What Is This Android ICON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.