Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? (2005 Views)

Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? / File Download Stops When App Is Minimized. Any Solution? / Warning !!! These Fonts Would Brick Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Intellab(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
I installed an update recently on my infinix hot which made it unable to boot properly. I had to load cwm recovery into it and install a stock ROM i downloaded for it, from my sd card. Since then, i can't boot the phone to normal menu. CWM keeps coming up when ever i start the phone.
Please how can i fix this?
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
You installed an update?
Official update when your phone is rooted and with a custom recovery?

You can't install stock ROM via cwm.
You need SP Flash Tool for MTK devices.
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Carlcaresophia: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Intellab:
I installed an update recently on my infinix hot which made it unable to boot properly. I had to load cwm recovery into it and install a stock ROM i downloaded for it, from my sd card. Since then, i can't boot the phone to normal menu. CWM keeps coming up when ever i start the phone.
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Intellab(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I fixed it. Thanks anyway.
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Vicboi1(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Intellab:

I fixed it. Thanks anyway.
pls how did u fix it am having the same issue
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by bigtt76(f): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Go to CarlCare Center closest to you jooooor! undecided

Vicboi1:

pls how did u fix it am having the same issue
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Vicboi1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Go to CarlCare Center closest to you jooooor! undecided

thanks I just did it and it upgraded to 5.03 lollipop
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by deo966(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2015
I can also help u to fix it.... If u reside in Lagos... Check my signature
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by keassy: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Just download your stock ROM from http://infinixmobility.com/support/ and flash with sp flash tool the steps are in the site
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Seequadry(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
keassy:
Just download your stock ROM from http://infinixmobility.com/support/ and flash with sp flash tool the steps are in the site

Guys please help me on...... Am aving dis same problem..... But so tool can't see my phone
System is not even seeing it at all
Pls help me
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Seequadry(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Intellab:

Bros pls help me to understand aw u fix urs please
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by just2endowed: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seequadry:

Guys please help me on...... Am aving dis same problem..... But so tool can't see my phone
System is not even seeing it at all
Pls help me

If ur pc is not seeing it at all, then that's a real hard brick. Take it to calcare.
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Seequadry(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
just2endowed:

If ur pc is not seeing it at all, then that's a real hard brick. Take it to calcare.
Aw can I find Der call care here in Lagos
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by just2endowed: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Seequadry:

Aw can I find Der call care here in Lagos

Digital square at computer village
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Intellab(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Seequadry:

Bros pls help me to understand aw u fix urs please
I had to change my ROM to a better one. It fixed the problem.
Read how it is done
http://www.androidvillaz.com/2015/07/slimfresh-v11-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Seequadry(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Intellab:

I had to change my ROM to a better one. It fixed the problem.
Read how it is done
http://www.androidvillaz.com/2015/07/slimfresh-v11-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot.html?m=1

Thankz
Re: Any Solution To Fix My Brick Infinix Hot? by Androidvillaz: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Infinix Hot 2 / Uhans Max 2: 6.5" Hd, Four Cameras, 4gb Ram / Tecno Droipad 7d (for Adults And Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.