Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. (2828 Views)

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Caracta:

What you have just done is not different from what the OP complained about. You are just like all of them...tribal bigots and racists.

@ OP, that's how life is. Spot the good ones and ignore the ones that hurt you. We all can't be the same. Every race is a combination of both good and bad people. It's fun here. You'll come to enjoy it soon. Cheers.

I enjoy it thoroughly. grin
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

what

I was attacked by a yoruba on dis website....which is why I'm speaking up because it needs to be addressed.not to start s***.so don't get any ideas.she call me an animal said I had no culture.so I'm just telling you because I need I think is people should stop doing stuff like that.that really hurt and I'm still recovering from that and I'm a nice kind loving person and I don't and I don't respond to ignorance....

I'm yoruba and I've been called worse things by both yorubas and non-yorubas alike.

What do you advise me to do?
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
tpia1:

I'm yoruba and I've been called worse things by both yorubas and non-yorubas alike.

What do you advise me to do?

I'd advise u too ignore....I don't like tribalism either.

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

what

I was attacked by a yoruba on dis website....which is why I'm speaking up because it needs to be addressed.not to start s***.so don't get any ideas.she call me an animal said I had no culture.so I'm just telling you because I need I think is people should stop doing stuff like that.that really hurt and I'm still recovering from that and I'm a nice kind loving person and I don't and I don't respond to ignorance....

Sorry about that sister. I once felt that way initially when I came on here newly. You need to grow a thick skin to survive on nairaland here. Don't take whatever people curse you beyond this forum.

By the way, saw your profile picture...you were donning a native Nigerian(I guess) wrapper. wink

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Sorry about that sister. I once felt that way initially when I came on here newly. You need to grow a thick skin to survive on nairaland here. Don't take whatever people curse you beyond this forum.

By the way, saw your profile picture...you were donning a native Nigerian(I guess) wrapper. wink

Lol yes a lapa
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

Lol yes a lapa

@Bold...yea. That's the way Anambrarians of the 80s and 90s called it. smiley

Where did you get it from?
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

you know they sell the lot in America too they have the best of the African culture as well herethere's a deep appreciation for it. and I danced at this call the home and cultural centerat the center there's all sorts of culture Asian culture.American culture all.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1]

you know they sell the lot in America too they have the best of the African culture as well herethere's a deep appreciation for it. and I danced at this call the home and cultural centerat the center there's all sorts of culture Asian culture.American culture all.[/quote
]

I got it at the center
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

is that what you you a call it to...anambraria ns
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1][/quote]

homeland cultural center
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

is that what you you a call it to...anambraria ns
Yea.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

homeland cultural center

Ok, cool. Keep representing Africa, the motherland. smiley
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Ok, cool. Keep representing Africa, the motherland. smiley

That place is the business. Ill never forget the homeland...are ya kiddin? Wish I was born there but oh well

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

That place is the business. Ill never forget the homeland...are ya kiddin? Wish I was born there but oh well
never let my family legacy die

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

All's not lost yet. You can marry from Africa and give your lineage all you ever wanted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

All's not lost yet. You can marry from Africa and give your lineage all you ever wanted. smiley

that's the same thing I was thinking great minds think alike.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1: ccontrarywhat people may believe a lot of Americans want to know about other cultures..the ignorance needs to stop....let's come to a place of understanding and peace and love let's practice tolerance.let's embrace our differences and similarities.let's not fight each otherlet's not spam of the web the internet with hatredlet's try to but let's try to deal with each other in a civilized waylet's settle our differences. let's try to practice respect self respect. anybody's thoughts are welcome. please let's try to practice tolerance please all of us have to be on this website and I have trolls spamming up the website.
Hey, which state in the US are you from?
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Hey, which state in the US are you from?

I'm living in CaCalifornia....
live in north long beach
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm living in CaCalifornia....
live in north long beach

from.riverside
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

from.riverside

joeniece huh?
that name sounds American....are you American?
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by MadCow1: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1: ccontrarywhat people may believe a lot of Americans want to know about other cultures..the ignorance needs to stop....let's come to a place of understanding and peace and love let's practice tolerance.let's embrace our differences and similarities.let's not fight each otherlet's not spam of the web the internet with hatredlet's try to but let's try to deal with each other in a civilized waylet's settle our differences. let's try to practice respect self respect. anybody's thoughts are welcome. please let's try to practice tolerance please all of us have to be on this website and I have trolls spamming up the website.

Why are you interested in Learning about Africa?!

E get wetin you forget for here?

3 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Why are you interested in Learning about Africa?!

E get wetin you forget for here?

uh...cuz its cool and I like the dance.I like to dance alot. nothing gives me a good feeling when I'm doing that. and also this is cool. I dance.every Saturday. ^_^
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

uh...cuz its cool and I like the dance.I like to dance alot. nothing gives me a good feeling when I'm doing that. and also this is cool. I dance.every Saturday. ^_^

when I dance I look really African. plus the way my skin color and my.features helpsdon't get it twisted though I'm probably American. and I'm proud of my own culture.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

when I dance I look really African. plus the way my skin color and my.features helpsdon't get it twisted though I'm probably American. and I'm proud of my own culture.

I meant to say
proudly American#
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmmmmmm.........
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

joeniece huh?
that name sounds American....are you American?
Yeah but am a Nigerian. Joenice is a kind of nickname and you liked it, right? smiley
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Yeah but am a Nigerian. Joenice is a kind of nickname and you liked it, right? smiley

very black name...yea.
we blacks have our names.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
fightforchange1:

very black name...yea.
we blacks have our names.
yeah...that's right. well, i would like to ask you a few questions. so would like to pm you.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: yeah...that's right. well, i would like to ask you a few questions. so would like to pm you.

okay. pm me
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

okay. pm me
already done so

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Truckpusher(m): 2:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Caracta:

What you have just done is not different from what the OP complained about. You are just like all of them...tribal bigots and racists.

@ OP, that's how life is. Spot the good ones and ignore the ones that hurt you. We all can't be the same. Every race is a combination of both good and bad people. It's fun here. You'll come to enjoy it soon. Cheers.
Mama caracta grin
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Just don't recreate 2001 abeg.

Awon enyan yii buru.

(1) (2) (3)

The Group Call Oriental Brothers,their Breakup And Journey / Horoscope:Need Help With Your Zodiac? / My Friend Daisy Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.