Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21512 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Contacting the admin on that..... Many pics pending. Pics of package received

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by jadajada: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
If i win a bid on ebay thru my acct, can u help me pay and what r ur charges?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
jadajada: If i win a bid on ebay thru my acct, can u help me pay and what r ur charges?
no. eBay doesn't tolerate any transaction that will not look straight forward. you can provide link, state your budget I.e how much you wish to win the item. we bid, if won, we pay for it. let us know if you are not clear.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Shipped

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
With the 13 August as date of arrival to US address that means it will meet friday shipping am I right?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
gopac:
you shouldn't reach conclusion that way. if you have programing experience you should know that spam bot is responsible for that. verify that form the admin/ moderators on Nl. we had our integrity already so stop doubting. we already provide evidence that you may need
Posting error rectified after submitting report.
Some item cleared and received.

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
kentochi: With the 13 August as date of arrival to US address that means it will meet friday shipping am I right?
Yes it should
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
See more pictures.
Some if the laptops are still available.
Low price for nairalanders and friends. Get yours while stock last

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
gopac:
Yes it should
Have you read the description of item on the link you sent me. It shoe that phone screen s cracked a lil.

See pics
Add 12$ to land it to NG

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Book and pay for item already won.
Here are some
Asus Laptop
500gb Hardisk,4gb ram. Intel CPU
Manufacturer refurbished, New in box with Acc. Its sold as brand new in NG by some LP seller
Item will arrive our us office by Aug.24-26
Total cost to NG is 55k all cost inclusive
Note this laptop has extra feature (Touch screen) you can touch the screen
Interest customer should be willing to pay 40k down pay and expect your package At due time

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2014
gopac:
Have you read the description of item on the link you sent me. It shoe that phone screen s cracked a lil.

See pics
Add 12$ to land it to NG
Can I see a better deal on this blackberry 9900 with charge
Like $50
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2014
kentochi:
Can I see a better deal on this blackberry 9900 with charge
Like $50
try and search will also search for you and update you.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2014
here are some laptops we already won. they await our payment. if interested in these laptops you can book them by adding 50$ dollar (shipping & commission discounted for your interest) to which ever price you found.
we have about four laptops, some maybe missing part. some may be intact, some may needs OS, just make sure you read the item descriptions very well as I will be post their links now or their product no. just type the product no in to eBay search and you will see the item won by us. they comes very cheap at the lowest price you can think of. this offer will be valid for a short time. will post them shortly.
thanks at all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
tunax5loon: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/717456119.html. I need 5pcs diff colors. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/437070002.html. 5pcs. Get back to me asap sir.
sorry the two pages were not found. can send web link. or product number
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
gopac:
sorry the two pages were not found. can send web link. or product number
were you the one who sent it to my email. I already sent message to the seller. waiting response from them. may probably chat with them to morrow
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
gopac: here are some laptops we already won. they await our payment. if interested in these laptops you can book them by adding 50$ dollar (shipping & commission discounted for your interest) to which ever price you found.
we have about four laptops, some maybe missing part. some may be intact, some may needs OS, just make sure you read the item descriptions very well as I will be post their links now or their product no. just type the product no in to eBay search and you will see the item won by us. they comes very cheap at the lowest price you can think of. this offer will be valid for a short time. will post them shortly.
thanks at all
Here are the items no. Search them on eBay to confirm for your self and place your order if in retested in any one of it

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
gopac: here are some laptops we already won. they await our payment. if interested in these laptops you can book them by adding 50$ dollar (shipping & commission discounted for your interest) to which ever price you found.
thanks at all
171411165144, 221511940823,141365989320,131261150697,
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2014
bid this for me on ebay

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2014
tunax5loon: bid this for me on ebay

bid has ended.
Note for us to bid and win for you. you must have fund with us. then state your budget. how much you wish to win i.e your highest bid.
this will give you better winning chance. thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2014
gopac:
bid has ended.
Note for us to bid and win for you. you must have fund with us. then state your budget. how much you wish to win i.e your highest bid.
boss good morning
any update on the battery?
Wait a minute do you do aliexpress as well?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Ponybiz: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2014
gopac:
bid has ended.
do u buy from craiglist?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
james17: can u help me ship this item give em the quotation for it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-SB5101-SURFboard-Cable-Modem-DOCSIS-2-0-Excellent-Condition-/161363555262?pt=PCC_Modems&hash=item25920473be

boss I hope you won't vex if I quote you. I also wanna get this. undecided
james17: can u help me ship this item give em the quotation for it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-SB5101-SURFboard-Cable-Modem-DOCSIS-2-0-Excellent-Condition-/161363555262?pt=PCC_Modems&hash=item25920473be

boss I hope you won't vex if I quote you. I also wanna get this.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by bobo65(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oga ... Cos to get this
It comes in pairs of 3
I need 7 pairs , dats 21 pieces
Hope Ur free shipping on small items is still on
Anyways.. Wats its total cost to Ur shop at c.villa and estimated time of arrival
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
tunax5loon:

boss I hope you won't vex if I quote you. I also wanna get this. undecided

boss I hope you won't vex if I quote you. I also wanna get this.
you are free to. preparing the quotation for your previous links
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
I will reply all requests and question soon.
thanks for your understanding
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by tunax5loon(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
oga gopac. I'm still waiting oo .. my customers are on my neck .. I promise to give testimony here after a successful transaction. I think that is wat this thread really lacks right now.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
tunax5loon: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/717456119.html
I need 5pcs diff colors.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/437070002.html
5pcs.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/737181167.html
3pcs mix colors

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Auto-Mechanical-Skeleton-Gold-Dial-Steel-Band-Wrist-Watch/1797344023.html
3pcs

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1644675559.html
10 pcs

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/18K-Real-Gold-Plated-SWA-ELEMENTS-Crystals-Heart-Pendant-Necklace-for-Valentine-s-Day-Gift-of/731710577.html
5pcs

Get back to me asap sir.
these are their weight, will round them up soon, you can also do buy multiplying them by the item nos. but hope you are ready for these items as i am spending time going through the links and stuffs. please let me know if really interested. thank
Item 1
Unit Type:
piece
Package Weight:
0.050kg (0.11lb.)
Package Size:
1cm x 1cm x 8cm (0.39in x 0.39in x 3.15in)
Item 2
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 0.101 kg
Package Size: 15 cm x 8 cm x 9 cm

Items 3
Unit Type: set
Package Weight: 0.08 kg
Package Size: 20 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm

Item 4
Package Weight:
0.100kg (0.22lb.)
Package Size:
15cm x 10cm x 8cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 3.15in)

Item 5
Unit Type:
piece
Package Weight:
0.250kg (0.55lb.)
Package Size:
30cm x 20cm x 10cm (11.81in x 7.87in x 3.94in)
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Where are we on this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.