Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21555 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
thanks God will are back. free from NL anti spam bot.
we do apologies for the inconvenience this might have cause for you guys. we are now back and here for you. mind you. for urgent enquiry. pls use any of our contact details on this thread
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2014
due to Nl anti spam bot hindering our postings by gopac, we have decided to create alternative thread because of our committed customers and our well wishers who had already been using our service and doing biz with us.
we shall also be updating this thread with this Id(seyialu) any time anti spam robot block the other user ( gopac)
here is the link for the new thread at business section
https://www.nairaland.com/1860914/wow-start-ur-mini-importation
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
kentochi: Where are we on this thread!
your package had been shipped to NG
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by folafola(m): 2:18am On Aug 17, 2014
my advices
1. get a facebook fanpage/
2. get aforum/ website
3. let people give testimony
my little advice though.
I need a Nikon D5300 i need to know how much it will cost me to get it in Ibadan i searched on ebay the price range is around 800 -1000 dollars. [please i need genuine product that is why i want to ship from ebay ( as in not chinko), i will be glad if you can help your immediate reply is welcome
This is just a sample of what i am looking for, from a genuine authorized seller who will not sell chinko camera for me, i need made for UK, GERMANY or USA product. what do you say about my request?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D5300-camera-body-kit-New-Nikon-USA-Warranty-in-stock-Red-/231299732748?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item35da89d50c
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
folafola: my advices
1. get a facebook fanpage/
2. get aforum/ website
3. let people give testimony
my little advice though.
I need a Nikon D5300 i need to know how much it will cost me to get it in Ibadan i searched on ebay the price range is around 800 -1000 dollars. [please i need genuine product that is why i want to ship from ebay ( as in not chinko), i will be glad if you can help your immediate reply is welcome
This is just a sample of what i am looking for, from a genuine authorized seller who will not sell chinko camera for me, i need made for UK, GERMANY or USA product. what do you say about my request?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D5300-camera-body-kit-New-Nikon-USA-Warranty-in-stock-Red-/231299732748?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item35da89d50c
sure you will get it. will you buy this one you pasted here. just add 50$ to get it down to NG.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
happy Sunday to you all...
this laptop is still available for interested buyers
HP pavilion dv6 senior edition with beat audio, finger print scanner, 600gb HDD, 8gb ram, amd quad core CPU, genuine follow come charger. battery has level indicator. very beautiful laptop. doesn't have any issue, still very neat, Arrived from from US.
discounted price is N49,999. for serious buyers only
its the one by the right side in the 2nd picture

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by kentochi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Check your mail sir
when do i expect my item monday abi?
Cos am thinking of coming to lagos monday morning.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
kentochi: Check your mail sir
A lil patience @ Ken. your package shipped out last Friday. it will take at least 7 days to to be received in Lagos.
A lil patience @ Ken. your package shipped out last Friday. it will take at least 7 days to to be received in Lagos.
A lil patience @ Ken. your package shipped out last Friday. it will take at least 7 days to to be received in Lagos. we have the duration for Us shipping on the thread. we only provide 2-3 days shipping from China to NG. duration for all shipping counts from the day of shipment from either US or China. thanks for your understanding...
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by folafola(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seyialu:
sure you will get it. will you buy this one you pasted here. just add 50$ to get it down to NG.
i just use that as sample product, i just want to know th shipment cost so i can do my mathematics if it worth buying online or not. by the way do i pay up front or pay at delivery
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Following!
Is their any flat rate for shipping laptops? Fones? Etc?
Do U buy from craigslist? If yes, which city/state?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
folafola:
i just use that as sample product, i just want to know th shipment cost so i can do my mathematics if it worth buying online or not. by the way do i pay up front or pay at delivery
70% upfront... and you balance when receiving your item.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
madridfc: Following!
Is their any flat rate for shipping laptops? Fones? Etc?
Do U buy from craigslist? If yes, which city/state?
for now, we are offering free shipping for phone. you only pay commission ranging from 10$ on the value and price of the phone.
laptop flat rate is 40-50$ for laptop without box depending on their size and weight. may be higher for laptops with box.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seyialu:
for now, we are offering free shipping for phone. you only pay commission ranging from 10$ on the value and price of the phone.
laptop flat rate is 40-50$ for laptop without box depending on their size and weight. may be higher for laptops with box.
thanks
You ignored the 'craiglist' question sire.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
madridfc:
You ignored the 'craiglist' question sire.
yes Houston. not really effective as before due to some customers attitude and some seller on craigslist platform. most customers just make request, they ask us to negotiate on their behalf and end up not buying/ paying for items already reserved for them. thus. for craigslist and bidding on eBay, we require full budgeted cost to be payed to us. hope you understand. almost everything you need is on eBay. just search very well...
Thanks for your interest
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by hasami: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seyialu:
yes Houston. not really effective as before due to some customers attitude and some seller on craigslist platform. most customers just make request, they ask us to negotiate on their behalf and end up not buying/ paying for items already reserved for them. thus. for craigslist and bidding on eBay, we require full budgeted cost to be payed to us. hope you understand. almost everything you need is on eBay. just search very well...
Thanks for your interest
please I need an hp mini laptop
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by hasami: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=hasami] please I need an hp mini laptop for 20k
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=hasami][/quote]
you can get if you present order it 90% down payment.
fast response, use our contact info
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning everyone. New week new blessing
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
50k paid into your fcmb account for good 2 mini laptop.pls confirm the payment and get back to me.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara: 50k paid into your fcmb account for good 2 mini laptop.pls confirm the payment and get back to me.
Kindly keep us updated on ur order, before we 'chook' head.
Thanks.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Akerekoroabijawara: 50k paid into your fcmb account for good 2 mini laptop.pls confirm the payment and get back to me.
payment acknowledged.
for other that have made payment, please send us and email containing
Your Depositors name and NL user ID
Amount paid
Purpose of payment.

you may as well put the payment details here for more evidence

Expect your order invoice when due.
thank you all for you dealings with us.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
compiling updates....
available soon.
thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by onlyme07(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
madridfc:
Kindly keep us updated on ur order, before we 'chook' head.
Thanks.

I am smelling it..Dec 2013..August 2014.

Remind me, when did NL tsunami happened?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by muideeno(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Helo Seyialu, please kindly get me
a link to an HP laptop including
shipment fee worth of
N25-30,000. With pictures &
Configurations.
Regards.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by facealone05(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Pls is any additional charges shipping 4rm lagos to another city like Ijebu-ode?
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2014
muideeno: Helo Seyialu, please kindly get me
a link to an HP laptop including
shipment fee worth of
N25-30,000. With pictures &
Configurations.
Regards.
let us know if you re serious with this as many just request such with out turning up. thus wasting our precious time
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2014
facealone05: Pls is any additional charges shipping 4rm lagos to another city like Ijebu-ode?
yes for courier. thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
hello house. some update for those who make payment recently...
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Seyialu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ tunax, all your orders had been shiped to our chinese office. here are some of the pics of what you order. It was sent ti us by the seller as evidence of what he sent and whose name he sent it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.