Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? (3523 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by odinma1: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rochas only crime is that he has aligned with Awolowo Party. That is what we Igbos think anyway

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by wirinet(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sorry to but in on a purely Igbo (or should i say Imo) matter, but as an outsider, i do not understand the vitrolic attacks by Igbos against Okorocha. Is it that he is the worse Igbo governor in Nigeria? Because nobody attacks Theodore Orji or Sullivan Chime the way they attack Okorocha. I can not remember any other Governor in Nigeria's history that has been criticized as much, not Uzoh Kalu, not Mbadinuju and not even Ohakim. From what we outsiders read here on Nairaland, Okorocha seems to have been the worse governor ever to have governed eastern Nigeria.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by kel4soft: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
From the comments on this thread, it is obvious that Okorocha is only hated because he is in APC. Let me tell you about something, a neighbour of mine once told me here in PH that Rochas is saviour to Imolites that my Governor Amaechi should go and learn his education policy. We had banter then and stuffs like that. Fast forward 2years after. This man sings a different tone on Rochas and Amaechi he once held in high esteem cos they are in APC.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by eaglechild: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
wirinet: Sorry to but in on a purely Igbo (or should i say Imo) matter, but as an outsider, i do not understand the vitrolic attacks by Igbos against Okorocha. Is it that he is the worse Igbo governor in Nigeria? Because [b]nobody attacks Theodore Orji [/b]or Sullivan Chime the way they attack Okorocha. I can not remember any other Governor in Nigeria's history that has been criticized as much, not Uzoh Kalu, not Mbadinuju and not even Ohakim. From what we outsiders read here on Nairaland, Okorocha seems to have been the worse governor ever to have governed eastern Nigeria.

Are you for real?
Please, just go to the thread that says rate your governor and see for yourself.

Rochas has not received up to a third of the criticisms piled on T. A. Orji.

Rochas repeated onslaught here is simply because some people are hell bent on sycophantic praise singing.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Lol @fake Igbo wannabe girl. Are you scared of mentioning my name nwoke asaba? grin grin

Anyway,read this:

SENATOR CHRIS ANYANWU
DISGRACED TODAY AT 'ORU OWERRI' ORU
OWERRI IS THE TRADITIONAL FESTIVAL THAT IS
DONE BY OWERRI PEOPLE IN IMO STATE

Today was not a good day neither
could ORU OWERRI which ended today
be said to be a good outing for the
senator representing Owerri Zone,
Senator Chris Anyanwu as she was
booed, jeered and disgracefully
decimated.
Prior to the upcoming 2015 general
election ahead of us, so many
politicians from Owerri zone wanted to
turn Oru Owerri celebration today into
a political showmanship and campaign
gathering. Senator Chris Anyanwu who
graced the celebration perhaps to see
how she can garner some support from
the people could not withstand the
shame and insult given to her on the
course of the celebration by her fellow
Owerri people.
It started the moment His Excellency
Owelle Rochas Okorochas stepped into
the venue, the entire gathering went
into frenzy and jubilation which
prompted the "Dishonorable" Senator
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not
to stand up for national anthem. Some
youths wanted to drag her up for her
unpatriotic gesture but were pleaded by
some people including the Governor to
allow her. But the moment the
Governor took up the microphone for
his speech the entire gathering of
Owerri people started singing his
praises Owelle kai ga esoo ma oneje
ma onalala Owelle kai ga esooo. The
song continued until Owelle calmed
everyone down in order to enable him
make a speech.
However, shock of the gathering took
place when Owelle informed the people
never to vote anybody that has the
penchant of slapping her husband into
political position again. At this moment
the ovation galore that greeted the
speech by the people left the
dishonorable senator in a weeping
mood. The peoples song changed to
Onye ahu kuga diya ihe Oga anyi achi
anyi ozo, onye ahu kuga idiya ihe
oganyi achi anyi ozo. Their was a
massive revolt against her in the venue
as the entire place was electrified for
the Governor.
Hon Emeka Ihedioha whose placards
were being displayed by some youths
was equally decimated by the
overwhelming masses of Owerri people
as those with the placards took to their
heels and disappeared instantly when
they couldn't bear the ragging voices
of the overwhelming masses of Owerri
zone in the venue. The people in
unionism told Owelle to carry go as
they are solidly behind him. The
moment His Excellency left the venue
the entire place became deserted.

Bia this wannabe ediot, never in your life should you accuse me of being scared of you. You dey craze? Are you high? How many times have i told you...I see you as nothing, a useless trash, to step over therefore not worth even mentioning. I don't acknowledged you unless you open that your useless mouth and talk trash about Asaba. I don't like nor deal with attache by force cowards such as yourself. Nor was I about to feed your weird behavior of accussing anyone that mentioned you of being obessed with you.

Next time you want to promote me to read an article about a politician, give me an article does not resemble Nigerian politicians famous media propaganda. Read that article again and tell me if it made sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Omexonomy: Why is he paying igbo people N10,000 to convert to muslim

Proof?

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: OP, it's unnecessary and senseless for you to have said Rochas Okorocha should find out from his mother where his father is from. Are you trying to infer that any Igbo that is not following what others follow is not a true Igbo? I'm not surprised, you say this about Paul Ozodi Osuji.

I don't recall calling your worthless, wasteless, poverty, no life having @as on my thread? Aren't you the m0ron that said you are avoiding me? What are you doing here asking me stup1d questions? When I need an ediot opinion, I'll call you. Now Scott back to your multiple IDs life on NL

2 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2014
vanbonattel:

Collecting money for a concrete walled classrooms and using cheap blocks to complete the class, where is our refund?

How do you know the blocks are cheap? Are you one of the builders?

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2014
vanbonattel: Deciding to build gates to lock the good people of Imo state in, alas, someone must have ran away with the money.

No offense but this your comment made no sense and neither did your picture help clarify what you are trying to pass along

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2014
vanbonattel: The crime of noise making, hype, heating up the state and turning government t chlds play

grin grin grin I actually agree with this and it is funny but still just because okoroxha is a noise making loudmouth. Though that trait is annoying, it is not a crime worth for his head

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Onyegecha: Refusal to pay a teeming number of Imo workers their salaries for many months--General Hospital, umuguma, water board, imo newspapers, ibc, itc, and many more

Running a spurious free education system that sacrificed quality

Saying too much and doing too little

Deducting money arbitrarily from the salaries of the workers he agreed to pay

Building substandard roads and houses , many of which have collapsed

Acting before thinking in virtually every matter

Running a government of deceit in all ramifications. Contractors, school children, teachers, civil servants , keke drivers and even market women and men are all his victims

Running the state with his whims and sidelining everyone including personal assistants and legislators

Hmm interesting

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by tit(f): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2014
His crimes?
ma worry.
We shall give him a fair trial
And then we shall hang him.

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2014
So from what I'm getting from individuals that actually listed what their problem with him. Okorocha

1.) Inherited decent places from the last governor, rather than continue the work, he did the opposite.
2.) Promised a lot and didn't do half of what he promised.
3.) Refusing to pay civil workers as well as corpers
4.) All he fixed are either collapsing or accelerating to ruins thus suggesting he used cheap products despite the high amount he claimed he used to do it.
5.) Borrowing millions with little to zero to show for it thus 419ing the state.

Is there anything I missed? By the sounds of it, rochas is just your typical Nigerian politician...a very clueless leader with no idea wtf to do. As much as I don't want to defend corruption but, i feel pity for him so i have to. why persecute the man for what all his colleagues in his fields in that country are doing? Each Nigerian politicians did/doing what okorocha did/doing and I'm yet to see the amount of attack he gets daily descended on the rest. I understand the reason why some are asking for his impeachment based on the replies giving but with the insults directed to that man, I honestly thought he did a whole worse.

So far my assumption have been proving right

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2014
OneNaira6:

I don't recall calling your worthless, wasteless, poverty, no life having @as on my thread? Aren't you the m0ron that said you are avoiding me? What are you doing here asking me stup1d questions? When I need an ediot opinion, I'll call you. Now Scott back to your multiple IDs life on NL
How childish could you be, using such words? Yes, I avoid you, I'm free to comment on any thread even if it created by you: No be you get NL.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OneNaira6: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How childish could you be, using such words? Yes, I avoid you, I'm free to comment on any thread even if it created by you: No be you get NL.

See the bonafide ediot using words he does not know the meaning of. Google the meaning of "avoid " and then come back, read your comment and finally ask yourself "am I making any sense". Anyway, I'm not surprised. I don't expect anything less from you. You're too much of an ediot that you deserve an award for it. The Dumbest man in the universe.

Anyway like I said earlier, when I need the opinion of an ediot, I'll call you. As of now, go back to your pathetic ways of talking to yourself on NL and stop wasting my time with your annoyance.

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2014
OneNaira6:

See the bonafide ediot using words he does not know the meaning of. Google the meaning of "avoid " and then come back, read your comment and finally ask yourself "am I making any sense". Anyway, I'm not surprised. I don't expect anything less from you. You're too much of an ediot that you deserve an award for it. The Dumbest man in the universe.

Anyway like I said earlier, when I need the opinion of an ediot, I'll call you. As of now, go back to your pathetic ways of talking to yourself on NL and stop wasting my time with your annoyance.
Sorry.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
kel4soft: From the comments on this thread, it is obvious that Okorocha is only hated because he is in APC. Let me tell you about something, a neighbour of mine once told me here in PH that Rochas is saviour to Imolites that my Governor Amaechi should go and learn his education policy. We had banter then and stuffs like that. Fast forward 2years after. This man sings a different tone on Rochas and Amaechi he once held in high esteem cos they are in APC.

your neighbor Is right about roachas he never had education policy. check imo waec neco and current examination standards in Nigeria..you will understand...Imo used to top but now nowhere near the top.

1 Like

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by Onyegecha(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
EMMABC1:
It's either u a fool or u are blind. Let me ask u, how many substandard or standard roads did past govs of Imo construct since 1999 despite d huge revenue? Is it not obvious that d number of roads rochas has done so far have eclisped theirs put together? Substandard or standard, he has changed d face of d entire state within a short period. On d salary, he pays promptly. My mum who is a nurse is a witness to that. Rochas is not d best neither is he a saint, but he has been so far d only outstanding governor of Imo after Mbakwe.

My dear you have been fooled and i can bet you don't live in the state so why don't you keep quiet. Meanwhile, try and read a post properly before yo start unleashing your abuses.

Please stop desecrating the name of Dee Sam Mbakwe by mentioning it in the same sentence with Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by zendy: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
obailala: Rochas was never a saint
but he was loved to bits by all
The day he decided to join APC..
The love suddenly turned to hate...

80% of the Igbos who hate Rochas today suddenly started hating him the day he joined APC...

Majority of easterners voted GEJ and not PDP. There was a general believe that the party didn't matter. I still cannot understand how easterners suddenly realised that the party matters in the case of Rochas...

Ok let me break it down for you. Rochas and GEJ represent 2 different things to Igbos. In the case of Rochas,this was a man who ran from PDP to ANPP to AA in 3 different elections looking for political salvation. He failed in all 3 bids. In 2011,Rochas approached the leadership of APGA for its gubernatorial flag bearer in Imo. At first,they were sceptical of this man with a penchant for jumping from one political party to the other for political gain. But Rochas was a well known philanthropist and liked by the people so they gave him the opportunity to run under APGA, a position he literally begged on his knees for but no without certain conditions. Rochas was asked to promise that he would observe the Imo charter of equity which provided that he would only govern for one term and allow the Owerri zone to produce the next governor. He was also asked to promise to promote the cause of APGA as the political formation that would unite all Igbos. Rochas then went about campaigning and stating that APGA was the best place to be for the Igbos. Everybody knows how difficult it is to upstage an incumbent Governor who had all the state and security apparatus at his disposal,especially one from the ruling PDP. The APGA faithful and the people of Imo state who wanted change spent blood and sweat to make Rochas Governor. It was believed with capturing Imo,APGA now controlling 2 states was on its way to politically annihilating the south-east. But Rochas had other plans. I was one person who was happy when APC was formed because I felt the country needed a breath of fresh air from the stranglehold of PDP. No sooner did this happen than Okorocha start his anti-party activity. He the went on to renege on all the promises he made and called APGA a regional party that had nothing to offer Igbos,thus,insulting those who laboured for his victory. As if that was not enough,Okorocha sponsored 180 'election riggers' from Osun to come to my home state of Anambra to rig his supporter of APC party in. It's incredible that an Igbo man will bring in 'foreigners' into Igboland to rig elections. I have not been to Imo since Okorocha won elections so I'm in no position to say if he has performed or not but in-terms of overall Igbo unity and advancement,people like Okorocha are bad news because he is a willing tool of the Yorubas and Hausas. Ndigbo,as the 2015 elections approaches,just know that we Igbos have no place in APC or PDP. Vote out the sellout called Okorocha who only cares about his presidential ambition along with PDP so we can unite under the party that our great leader Ojukwu left us. APC is just a vehicle for Yorubas and Hausas to subjugate us and they will never field an Igbo man as president because although the Yorubas and Hausas will
never admit it,they are not comfortable with an Igbo man ever becoming president. I don't like GEJ but he is the best of a bad bunch and he is not a supporter of APC .Don't let Janjaweedians back into power!!'

5 Likes

Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by emiye(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
The one and only sin is that he joined APC, any other reasons are counterfeit.

I remembered he was the best thing for the ibos from May 2011 - Late 2012, it was okorocha for president everywhere on this forum by the ibos, then news filtered in he decamped to APC, all of a sudden, he was a disaster for the people of Imo and was called a mallam, and a chronic underachiever.
Re: What are Rochas Okorocha Crimes? by Onyegecha(f): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2014
HE was never good news. Just days after he was sworn in, his tyrannical tendencies were revealed. In fact it was within his first month in office that Imo workers in some local governments composed and sang for him the shattering song that says 'ikiri ka onye oshi mma'. Till tomorrow, he is still BAD NEWS in all areas of governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words / On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC / The mothers of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo's 21 children Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.