Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? (1994 Views)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
alexleo:

Bro, just as the reality of God's existence is not based on our belief or unbelief, the truth of God's word is also not based on our belief or unbelief. Even if all of us decides to believe that there is no hell fire or eternal torment it doesn't change anything. We all will still die and discover that we believed a lie and by then there will be no room for amendment. You can't say you didn't know because you have seen it in the bible. The best you can do is to accept what Jesus said about hell fire then you follow the escape route God has made for us which is salvation. When you are saved you don't need to bother yourself about hell fire again. All you need to do as a born again is to look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as instructed in Hebrews 12:2. Its as simple as that pls. Don't allow the false teachers of no hell fire/eternal torment to deceive you. God help you. Amen.
thanks for your explanation, and if I were a normal christian I would agree with you totally, but the truth is I am a Gnostic christian, I don't know if you know this but recently books were discovered that shed more light on the personality of jesus, and I discovered that jesus was a Gnostic, jesus believed in re-incarnation and he believed in a lot of things that the today christians do not believe in, in fact jesus condemned people like paul, paul was an apostate who destroyed the message of jesus, paul was an unforgiving man, he carried his hate from his radical days as a henchman for the pharisees to the churches he created. And the churches of today do not follow the teachings of jesus, the churches we all go to today are places jesus would not visit if he were around, because instead of these churches to spread the greatest message of God, which is love, they sow hate and discord amongs brethren, there is no hell fire my good man, hell fire is a myth created to put fear in the hearts of men, that's why I said I agreed with frosbel to an extent, when we die we go to the grave, I believe christianity is a creation of the false God.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
alexleo:

He will rather do well by not being brainwashed by your worthless teachings produced by your bible study with satan. Of course I don't expect the outcome of such a worthless bible study to be truthful. Continue to wallow in your falsehood.
nahh, frosbel can not brain wash me na, I have been following frosble for many years now I know his ideology, frosbel wants to form his own religion based on the bible,
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Weah96:

Just like a Christian, arrogance masquerading as humility. Both of you have never left this world, yet you're here claiming knowledge of something which has NEVER been observed by any human EVER. If he must die before he can see, how did you see? Are you a special mammal?

You don't believe in God and you don't believe in the bible so your submissions are worthless to the point I made. You can't kick me into making my submissions in line with your belief system. Both of us are two parallel lines that cannot meet. Nothing makes your belief more superior than mine so pls keep off.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2014
bolaino: thanks for your explanation, and if I were a normal christian I would agree with you totally, but the truth is I am a Gnostic christian, I don't know if you know this but recently books were discovered that shed more light on the personality of jesus, and I discovered that jesus was a Gnostic, jesus believed in re-incarnation and he believed in a lot of things that the today christians do not believe in, in fact jesus condemned people like paul, paul was an apostate who destroyed the message of jesus, paul was an unforgiving man, he carried his hate from his radical days as a henchman for the pharisees to the churches he created. And the churches of today do not follow the teachings of jesus, the churches we all go to today are places jesus would not visit if he were around, because instead of these churches to spread the greatest message of God, which is love, they sow hate and discord amongs brethren, there is no hell fire my good man, hell fire is a myth created to put fear in the hearts of men, that's why I said I agreed with frosbel to an extent, when we die we go to the grave, I believe christianity is a creation of the false God.

Your choice bro. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
alexleo:

You don't believe in God and you don't believe in the bible so your submissions are worthless to the point I made. You can't kick me into making my submissions in line with your belief system. Both of us are two parallel lines that cannot meet. Nothing makes your belief more superior than mine so pls keep off.

Arrogance par excellence.

Continue to do the devil's work by turning people away from God's kingdom, I wonder what excuse you will have on judgement day.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2014
frosbel:

Arrogance par excellence.

Continue to do the devil's work by turning people away from God's kingdom, I wonder what excuse you will have on judgement day.

Hahahahaha.... I understand how drowning men acts and that's what exactly you have done. I knew you will want to hold on to this at least to save your drowning self. I would ve been surprised if you did not do this but thanks for not falling my hand.

Obviously there is nothing arrogant about telling an atheist that I can't reason in his line of belief. Its only a drowning man like you who will want to see it as arrogant. E be like say your heart dey pepper you because I expose your shame constantly. Ohhhh...sorry...I also I told your fellow atheist to keep off since we can't reason same way about scriptural issues.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2014
alexleo:
Hahahahaha.... I understand how drowning men acts and that's what exactly you have done. I knew you will want to hold on to this at least to save your drowning self. I would ve been surprised if you did not do this but thanks for not falling my hand.

Rejoice for the drowning man my 'Christian' friend, that's what they teach you at your cult church.

You see , as long as you keep allowing yourself to be brainwashed , the true light will keep eluding you.

cool
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2014
frosbel:

Rejoice for the drowning man my 'Christian' friend, that's what they teach you at your cult church.

You see , as long as you keep allowing yourself to be brainwashed , the true light will keep eluding you.

cool

Yea I refuse to be brainwashed by you. Yea I know its painful to you but I don't have any business with your bible study with satan. I will also not keep quiet and allow you to brainwash others.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Rich4god(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
I just dey laf... If no be cos of the nairaland tsunami, i for quote where i tell frosbel say..."at the rate in which he is going, he will so turn his belief upside down"... And now its playing out.... Frosbel, you never still answer me... You said believers and non-believrs are going the same place... So what is the use of leaving a "born again" life since you will still find yourself same in the same place with sinners...
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Mintayo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rich4god: I just dey laf... If no be cos of the nairaland tsunami, i for quote where i tell frosbel say..."at the rate in which he is going, he will so turn his belief upside down"... And now its playing out.... Frosbel, you never still answer me... You said believers and non-believrs are going the same place... So what is the use of leaving a "born again" life since you will still find yourself same in the same place with sinners...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Coat Of Many Colours-Reasons Why News Of Pastor Chris Took Bizarre Turns / Bishop David Oyedepo A Man Of Character Plus Capacity Only Fools Criticise / OKOGIE: Our Education Should Include Morality, Spirituality And Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.