Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? (1995 Views)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Tolexander: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
TellBlazer: Israelites are not the ISIS,the ISIS are islamic fanatics in Iraq and Syria.Israel are Bombing gaza cos gaza killed 3 youth from israel.
was responding to what the OP asked and not the ISIS issue
Bolaino: I would like to ask my christian brothers and sisters, where they think the souls of the palestinians would go? Would the palestinians go to hell or heaven, given the fact that they did not believe in Jesus christ while alive, will the dead palestinians go to hell? I would like to hear your opinions,

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

Brother, you sound confused and are not making any sense, who told you Hell was 3 dimensional ?? Show me the scripture that supports this fable.

The other questions you decided to dodge them. smh.
Luke 16:19-26. If it is not the higher region,the rich man wouldn't have see Lazarus. What separate both regions is that gulf.

Check Revelation 20:14.... For you to know that Lake is that which is to come and superior to Hell.

1corinth 12:2-4.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Luke 16:19-26. If it is not the higher region,the rich man wouldn't have see Lazarus. What separate both regions is that gulf.

This is a Parable. However I asked you a question earlier which you dodged, bro. ( If it is truth then we must have at least 2 - 3 witnesses from the old to new testament ) , so I repeat my question ;

Where did the sinners who died in the old testament go to ?

Check Revelation 20:14.... For you to know that Lake is that which is to come and superior to Hell.

But the bible calls all of them HELL , no ?

1corinth 12:2-4.

Nothing to do with this topic.

My advise is that you wait before replying because with each reply you make you are going deeper into error.

Thanks,
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

This is a Parable. However I asked you a question earlier which you dodged, bro. ( If it is truth then we must have at least 2 - 3 witnesses from the old to new testament ) , so I repeat my question ;

Where did the sinners who died in the old testament go to ?

But the bible calls all of them HELL , no ?

Nothing to do with this topic.

My advise is that you wait before replying because with each reply you make you are going deeper into error.

Thanks,
Scriptures didn't call of them hell....it was Frosbel that did according to his own interpretation.
And i answered your question unless if you missed it....i said the lower regions of hell which is a prison yard of torment....sinners went there....but the righteous went to the upper regions.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel: @bolaino, you will do well to take heed and not listen to brain washed fanatics who follow American Churches rather than Jesus. These people have the wicked spirit of the Pharisees , ignore their threats, rantings and ramblings and do your research yourself, God gave you a brain to use it like the Berean Christians.

A good starting place is :

http://bwid.net/studies/mythhell.htm

He will rather do well by not being brainwashed by your worthless teachings produced by your bible study with satan. Of course I don't expect the outcome of such a worthless bible study to be truthful. Continue to wallow in your falsehood.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Scriptures didn't call of them hell....it was Frosbel that did according to his own interpretation.
And i answered your question unless if you missed it....i said the lower regions of hell which is a prison yard of torment....sinners went there....but the righteous went to the upper regions.

Thanks my brother. We will continue to expose his falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Scriptures didn't call of them hell....it was Frosbel that did according to his own interpretation.

You are still dodging, show me the scripture to support our position !

I dey wait ooo !
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
alexleo:

Whether you agree with him or not doesn't change anything. Our belief or unbelief of what is in the scriptures doesn't change it. When you leave this world you ll see that you deceived yourself.

Jesus described it as everlasting fire in Mathew 18:8
Mathew 25:41.

Matthew 3:12 desribes it as unquenchable fire.

Mark 3:29 jesus called it eternal damnation.

Matthew 18:9 says hell fire.
Mark 9:47 says hell fire.
Mark 9:48 says its a fire that cannot be qenched.
Again the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16:22-31 is NEVER a parable. The scripture NEVER said its a parable.
I ll rather belief the words of Jesus than believe a worthless teachings full of lies by frosbel or any other person here.
hmmmm, I see.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

I dey wait ooo !
chai...there is God oo....unless you don't go through the scriptures i gave to you....i said read Revelation 20:14...you will see they are two different things....and Luke that you called a parable which wasn't and Jesus don't joke with words even if it is.....you said GRAVE...whatever you call it....there is a place reserved for the saints that is safe&below are the place of torment for the sinners....But in the end of age...they will be released and Rev. 20:14 will happen.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: chai...there is God oo....unless you don't go through the scriptures i gave to you....i said read Revelation 20:14...you will see they are two different things....and Luke that you called a parable which wasn't and Jesus don't joke with words even if it is.....you said GRAVE...whatever you call it....there is a place reserved for the saints that is safe&below are the place of torment for the sinners....But in the end of age...they will be released and Rev. 20:14 will happen.

1. Where in the Old Testament does it say that those who die will go to Abraham's Bossom
2. Rev 20:14 is the lake of fire and Luke 16 is an interim place to hold those who die now ( according to your gospel ), so I asked you to produce another bible verse to support your hypothesis of an interim holding place for those who die now in addition to Luke 16. This is so easy to understand.

Please address these points directly , stop all this mago mago.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

1. Where in the Old Testament does it say that those who die will go to Abraham's Bossom
2. Rev 20:14 is the lake of fire and Luke 16 is an interim place to hold those who die now ( according to your gospel ), so I asked you to produce another bible verse to support your hypothesis of an interim holding place for those who die now in addition to Luke 16. This is so easy to understand.

Please address these points directly , stop all this mago mago.
okay...read the whole chapter 20
of Revelation then,you will get it.... And i ask New testament hasn't started proper when Jesus say those words...that should make it clear,if not go and get the two first two pairs mentioned in Isaiah 11:2
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alentyno: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

I dey wait ooo !
No. You're the one dodging. You dodged my question and that of tellblazer.
Keep on with your hide and seek game. You will soon win a medal

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: chai...there is God oo....unless you don't go through the scriptures i gave to you....i said read Revelation 20:14...you will see they are two different things....and Luke that you called a parable which wasn't and Jesus don't joke with words even if it is.....you said GRAVE...whatever you call it....there is a place reserved for the saints that is safe&below are the place of torment for the sinners....But in the end of age...they will be released and Rev. 20:14 will happen.

You are confused bro, where is this scripture we are waiting for that proves people who died in the old testament went to Abraham's Bossom ?
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

You are confused bro, where is this scripture we are waiting for that proves people who died in the old testament went to Abraham's Bossom ?
we all here should ask....who Abraham was?Of the Old or of the New?
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: if you like,shake your head till tomorrow...it can't change the truth

Your problem is pride, I have asked you questions which you cannot answer and instead of admitting ignorance you go on another pointless rant.

Let me give you one more chance ( I need a direct response ).

- If you say Luke 16 is not a Parable, then show us from the Old Testament in the Bible where those who died went to Abraham's Bosom
- Where did those who died before Abraham ( from Adam to Terah ) go to when they died in the Old Testament, also provide scripture to support this.

If you have no answers, stop lying and forever remain silent.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

Your problem is pride, I have asked you questions which you cannot answer and instead of admitting ignorance you go on another pointless rant.

Let me give you one more chance ( I need a direct response ).

- If you say Luke 16 is not a Parable, then show us from the Old Testament in the Bible where those who died went to Abraham's Bosom
- Where did those who died before Abraham ( from Adam to Terah ) go to when they died in the Old Testament, also provide scripture to support this.

If you have no answers, stop lying and forever remain silent.
I answered yours....alexeo and alentyno....tell him to answer mine rather than dodge....frosbel wey get brain...anything that doesn't suits...he shouts&discard...hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Now you can see how ignorant and unknowledgeable these people are, it is what Pastor said that they believe, they have refused to rightly divide the word of God which is why when you ask them questions thy start huffing, puffing and rambling.

Do your research like the Bereans and may God enlighten your heart.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by uzoexcel(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by uzoexcel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
hilarious @ bolded
alentyno:
Then explain the story of lazarus and the rich man
Sometimes the way you talk even confuses the devil. I wonder the Jesus christ you claim to be following. I bet He(Jesus) himself do wonder. Heck every one is wondering!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: I answered yours....alexeo and alentyno....tell him to answer mine rather than dodge....frosbel wey get brain...anything that doesn't suits...he shouts&discard...hehehehe grin

Frosbel is playing fraud with the scriptures. While we are presenting him with the words of Jesus about eternal torment he is running from pillar to post seeking for where to hide. When he sees any words of Jesus that suits his selfish interest he will believe, when he sees the one that doesn't suit him he will start playing his pranks. He wants to brainwash people into believing that there's no eternal torment/hell fire and because he has seen that the words of Jesus on this keeps slapping him on the face he started claiming that the catholics slotted in the word hell fire. Yet Jesus used other expressions that I quoted earlier to describe hell fire. We can all see how he has been running from pillar to post just to make his false teachings appear like the truth while we have always pegged our presentations on the words of Jesus only. Over the years this is how he keeps grabbing one silly reason or the other to support his satanic teachings about this issue of eternal torment. And he keeps failing serially. Quite pathetic. Only a FOOL will joke with such a futuristic happening as hell fire/eternal torment after reading the several warnings of Jesus about it in the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^^

You are serving God to avoid Hell not because you love him and it shows in the fruits which you keep manifesting ( Fear, anger , pride , etc ).

All your incoherent and angry rantings above proves nothing. May you begin to develop the ability to rightly divide the word of God and stop following white old men in Portland Oregon. wink

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
alexleo:

Frosbel is playing fraud with the scriptures. While we are presenting him with the words of Jesus about eternal torment he is running from pillar to post seeking for where to hide. When he sees any words of Jesus that suits his selfish interest he will believe, when he sees the one that doesn't suit him he will start playing his pranks. He wants to brainwash people into believing that there's no eternal torment/hell fire and because he has seen that the words of Jesus on this keeps slapping him on the face he started claiming that the catholics slotted in the word hell fire. Yet Jesus used other expressions that I quoted earlier to describe hell fire. We can all see how he has been running from pillar to post just to make his false teachings appear like the truth while we have always pegged our presentations on the words of Jesus only. Over the years this is how he keeps grabbing one silly reason or the other to support his satanic teachings about this issue of eternal torment. And he keeps failing serially. Quite pathetic. Only a FOOL will joke with such a futuristic happening as hell fire/eternal torment after reading the several warnings of Jesus about it in the scripture.
Exactly bro!! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: hmmmm, I see.

Bro, just as the reality of God's existence is not based on our belief or unbelief, the truth of God's word is also not based on our belief or unbelief. Even if all of us decides to believe that there is no hell fire or eternal torment it doesn't change anything. We all will still die and discover that we believed a lie and by then there will be no room for amendment. You can't say you didn't know because you have seen it in the bible. The best you can do is to accept what Jesus said about hell fire then you follow the escape route God has made for us which is salvation. When you are saved you don't need to bother yourself about hell fire again. All you need to do as a born again is to look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as instructed in Hebrews 12:2. Its as simple as that pls. Don't allow the false teachers of no hell fire/eternal torment to deceive you. God help you. Amen.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel: ^^^

You are serving God to avoid Hell not because you love him and it shows in the fruits which you keep manifesting ( Fear, anger , pride , etc ).

All your incoherent and angry rantings above proves nothing. May you begin to develop the ability to rightly divide the word of God and stop following white old men in Portland Oregon. wink

Your usual rants when you are drowning so I'm not bothered. You can keep on ranting for all I care while I keep exposing your fraud. Now let me show how dubious you are in handling the scripture. Below is a portion of a thread you opened. In this thread you believed the words of Jesus and was even trying to use it to discredit the story of Elijah and the fire that fell down in the old testament. Here is it-

frosbel:
"Then the king sent to him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him, and behold, he was sitting on the top of the hill. And he said to him, "O man of God, the king says, 'Come down.'" Elijah replied to the captain of fifty, "If I am a man of God, let fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty." Then fire came down from heaven and consumed him and his fifty.…" - 2 Kings 1:9-10

"When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they went on to another village." - Luke 9:54

If we review these two scripture , it appears that in the OT people were free to call down fire from heaven whereas in the NT this was specifically prohibited.

We all know that God does not change, Today, Yesterday or forever and hence I have a few questions :

- Was it God that made the fire to come down from heaven at Elijah's beckoning
-

How come you believed the words of Jesus here whereas in this issue of hell fire/ eternal torment you don't believe the words of that same Jesus? What a fraudulent posture. You believe Jesus where his words suits your interest and disbelieve him where his words don't suit you. It doesn't work that way. If you want to believe Jesus you believe him all through and if you don't want to believe him you leave it entirely. Stop playing pranks bro. It won't do you any good. May God deliver you from this cage of the devil. Amen.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Exactly bro!! God bless you.

God bless you too for not giving room to this false teacher.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2014
^^^^

If when we die we go into heaven immediately, then this must be such a glorious thing to look forward to, so the next time you fall ill, don't take any drugs, just die and start you eternity of bliss, lol.

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by manchesterboy: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Frosbel Frosbel Frosbel,
Why have u decided to enter into a convenant with the devil to deceive ignorant souls. Its better you repent before it gets too late. Any body that follows your teaching will end up disappointed at the end of his/her life. I council you to repent quickly and seek the lord in truth. God will punish you severely if you continue this way. Renounce that convenant you entered into with the spirit of falsehood and deception. The lord may have mercy on you.

Don't bother to reply because it will be of no use.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 04, 2014
manchesterboy: Frosbel Frosbel Frosbel,
Why have u decided to enter into a convenant with the devil to deceive ignorant souls. Its better you repent before it gets too late. Any body that follows your teaching will end up disappointed at the end of his/her life. I council you to repent quickly and seek the lord in truth. God will punish you severely if you continue this way. Renounce that convenant you entered into with the spirit of falsehood and deception. The lord may have mercy on you.
Don't bother to reply because it will be of no use.

Mr. You ran away from the other thread where you were spewing all types of heresy such as God has blood and his word impregnated Mary's egg etc.

I don't take my orders from church people who follow follow their pastors and don't know the truth for themselves.

Take your empty and silly threats elsewhere.

cool
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Weah96: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2014
alexleo:
When you leave this world you ll see that you deceived yourself.

Just like a Christian, arrogance masquerading as humility. Both of you have never left this world, yet you're here claiming knowledge of something which has NEVER been observed by any human EVER. If he must die before he can see, how did you see? Are you a special mammal?
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by mazaje(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Weah96:

Just like a Christian, arrogance masquerading as humility. Both of you have never left this world, yet you're here claiming knowledge of something which has NEVER been observed by any human EVER. If he must die before he can see, how did you see? Are you a special mammal?

When he leaves the world that is when he will realize that Mohammed was right and will spend eternity in allah's hell roasting. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! / How Do You Feel About Atheists / Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.