Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Where Are The Hymn Songs And Books ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Hymn Songs And Books ? (450 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / The Story Behind The Hymn:then Sings My Soul... / What Is Your Favourite Christian Hymn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Hymn Songs And Books ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2014
I remember while growing up if you dont have your hymn book with you when going to church , then you arent complete. These days majority of our churches dont sing and read from the hymn books anymore. Then, hymns used to be one of the items on the service programme. What seems to be wrong ? Is it that the church has also evolved and hymns now old fashioned ?I believe the hymns have got its own benefits . This thought then came to mind while pondering upon the issue ; perhaps the church can always print out the hymn for the service if they have got issues with the books since some churches have no problems printing announcements bulletins and flyouts every week. Why the neglect of hymns really ?

(1) (Reply)

No Moderate Muslim - The Face Behind The Veil / Failure Is Expensive / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn: Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.