Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Lesson Man Will Never Learn: Two - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn: Two (450 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn / The Lesson Man Will Never Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson Man Will Never Learn: Two by TheIkoro(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
As it is written, they would "lead astray, if possible, even the elect." But the elect are never deeived; thus I was greatly over-joyed when I heard one state, once, that none of these authorities will ever hearken unto the words of The Ikoro - but that they would rather they use him to lift their names high. And therefore, in a world wherein all such authorities as those that are to judge the sons of men uprightly (be they rulers, or "gods"wink in a world wherein they, on the contrary, are known to devise wrongs - to band together against the righteous, to condemn the innocent to death; then Who else indeed can the emasculated that are thereby weak cry out unto for justice, in this world of strife and sin - where all the wicked have gathered together against them? Who else, indeed; if not the one true good God?

Thus, they ever cry out to Him, for they have no other to turn to but Him. And thus they become the elect, His own chosen people, His heritage. And His power is truly made perfect in their weakness. As it is written,

"The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble."

And it is also written,

"O LORD, who is like Thee,
Thou Who deliverest the weak
from him who is too strong for him;
the weak and needy from him who despoils
him?"

And that leads us back to the lesson that Man will never learn. For "the wicked go astray from the womb, they err from their birth, speaking lies." And the emasculated that have no one but GOD to turn to, ever become the upright of which it is writ,

"for lo, the wicked bend the bow,
they have fitted their arrow to the string
to shoot in the dark at the upright in
heart."

Thus, ever from the womb, ever from the day of their own birth, the emasculated become the righteous that groan under the bondage of oppression by the hands of the wicked - as Israel did in Egypt. Ever under vicious oppression, ever burdened by the evil of persecution; they ever become the oppressed that have no other to cry out unto but GOD - be it with word, mind, heart, or action. And their cry under oppression goes up to GOD.

Having been oppressed thus, from the womb; having been oppressed thus, from the day of their birth; theirs it thus becomes to be blinded to that key of knowledge that would have them say, as once did David,

"I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
and did not turn back till they were
consumed.
I thrust them through, so that they were not
able to rise;
they fell under my feet."

Theirs it is to be thus blinded; for the evil and the wicked never would the righteous and the GOD-fearing attain that position with which they truly would be able to wield not only vengeance, but also justice; not only for their own sake, but also for that of the upright that are yet to be granted the key. That key being that which the evil would have been wielding against good ever right from the womb, ever right from the day of their birth; for the evil, in the words of Wole Soyinka, ever "set forth at dawn." That the voice of righteous blood may keep on crying out to The LORD from the ground; saying of the wicked that scourge him with the cane of Cain, with the stripes of the children of Cain, "Avenge me of mine adversary."

And shall not GOD avenge His own elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them?

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily."

The lesson Man is yet to learn? The lesson Man will never learn? The emasculation of the righteous must be made a thing of the past, by those few of the righteous that do indeed set forth at dawn. For the key of knowledge is held so often by the wicked that it is written of all the children of men,

"They have all gone astray, they are all alike
corrupt,
there is none that does good,
no, not one."

Thus, the wicked ever would that justice be not only delayed, but also denied. And "because sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the sons of men is fully set to do evil." Therefore the weak continue to groan under oppression by the wicked, and to justify even more (even when they know it not) their special heritage as the chosen of GOD. For I say once again, and as The Christ did say, "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily."

Yet the easiest means, really, with which to acquire that key that the wicked ever hold back from the emasculated that are the righteous - that justice may then be delayed them up until that day when it can then be rightly said that it was denied them - the easiest means, really, is to be as wicked and as evil as thou canst be. Then, the world would gladly grant you the key; that you mayest then join in the cruelty of their wickedness, that you mayest then be a part of the revelry of their wantonness. But should thou shew thyself a righteous man, with the fear of The LORD in thee; the words that Man wilt then say unto thee (should thou betray that interest in the key that David betrayed when he "left the things in charge of the keeper of the baggage, and ran to the ranks, and went and greeted his brothers"wink the words that thou wilt hear then are, "Who made thee a prince and a judge over us?" For Man would then that thou mayest know thou hast not the right, by their right, to judge their wickedness - as they see thy righteousness would have thee do, were the key in thy hands.

"Who art thou?" they will then ever snub, with scorn. In other words, "Who dost thou think thou art to believe thou canst condemn our evil? Sit down there! and do absolutely nothing with thy life but pray to thy God - since thou wilt not be of our evil."

And even when thou appears naive enough to believe them righteous enough to grant thee the key, they will strive to assuage thy innocence by saying unto thee such words as, "You don't need it;" and - should thou point out the burden thou shoulders because thou hast it not - "No two fingers are equal." Thus do they ever continue to load you with burdens hard to bear, and they themselves do not touch the burdens with one of their fingers.

And thus the words of Scripture are made manifest, of the rulers of this world being of darkness, of the hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places; rulers and hosts that set forth at dawn - ever from the womb, ever from the day of their birth - to acquire that key with which they have then wielded oppression on those who (to use the word with which the this generation justifies dishonesty, when not bogged down by the bondage of justice) those who were not "smart." Those that did not set forth at dawn. Those that consequently became destined to become GOD's chosen, GOD's heritage, GOD's elect. For they have no one else to turn to.

When Man has learnt that lesson which it will not learn - that world rulers need not be of darkness, and that the hosts of heaven need not be of wickedness; then the end that the brotherhood of the emasculated (of whom the same experience of suffering is required throughout the world) that end that it ever hopes for, ever prays for - for in this world it has no lasting city, but seek the city which is to come - that end need not be.

However, that end will truly and indeed be; and - by the grace of GOD, my God - in this generation. Amen. Because of the lesson Man will never learn; this being the need to end the needless emasculation of the righteous and the upright. For a man need not be wicked before he can be granted the key of knowledge.

Thus the lesson that Man will never learn; for if they did not hear Moses and the prophets, and were not convinced by the resurrection of The Christ, they will not hearken unto the words of The Ikoro until the end that he and his would it be actually becomes reality. And thus the emasculation that continues to have the weak become the righteous that thereby become the heritage of GOD: that they of the emasculated that see well enough to be not only "cut off out of the land of the living," but to also raise an outcry to GOD concerning the wickedness that the evil ever wreak on all those cut off in a similar fashion, will be as the Moses that had to flee Egypt for Mid'ian, and as the Mohammed that had to flee Mecca for Medina, and as The Christ that was betrayed and murdered because he deemed it proper to "just praaay" - rather than to flee, as Moses did; or to fight, as David did. And, as The Ikoro that has been cut off from the socioeconomic class with which he would ordinarily have been identified (not only by the cunning of supposed family, or by that of supposed friends, but also by the evil of this generation). The Ikoro that has been persecuted not only by such threats as had David flee Saul, or as had Mohammed flee Mecca, but also by the sport made of his nudity (be it physical, mental,or spiritual; be it of his lodgings, or of his movements, or of his mind) by scum whose fathers he would have disdained to set with the dogs of his flock; the sport that held in ridicule the nudity by which scum could thereby render him a reality television entertainment show, that they mayest then plunder viciously the heritage given unto him by GOD - be it of that which he had, or that which he would that he have; that which he is, or that which he would that he be. The Ikoro that has had his words be pills so bitter to the evil of this generation of vultures, hyenas, and scavengers; that it not only pulled down his book, The Pleasure Principle, from his web-site, but it went ahead to pull even that very web-site (www.adedotuntheikoro.net) from the internet; and it wreaked such havoc on his laptop that he no longer had access to that one link to the land of the living that is the internet - without having to visit cyber-cafes wherein he would be even more viciously plundered than he already has. The Ikoro that the evil of this generation would be so ever cut off out of the land of the living that even notable web-sites such as Facebook, HubPages, and Nairaland ever strive to conceal (when not to totally delete) the bitterness that is the truth he places on their pages, this being The Truth behind the worship of GOD; and (in the case of Facebook) even locked the account that he had with the site for the most audacious reason - all that he mayest then continue to be cut off not only out of the land of the living, but also away from that socioeconomic class of which I have writ; all that he mayest then not thereby have access to the key of knowledge; all that justice may be delayed, and thereby denied.

And thus, to rest my case, let me conclude that until that lesson is learnt by Man that has never been learnt by Man (and that will never be learnt by Man, for Ikoro Iyineleda has fulfilled all righteousness) such men as Moses, the prophets, The Christ, and The Ikoro will always be cut off out of the land of the living to cry out unto GOD, "Avenge me and mine of our adversary" - such leaders of the brotherhood of emasculation that is the elect will ever continue to weep out their anguish before The LORD, day and night; rather than be of the world powers that, had the emasculated been included therein, would deliver the righteous judgment that would avenge the elect still being oppressed - and thereby rid the world of evil.

(concluded).

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Groups Hail New Catholic Tone / Does God Either Knows The Future Or Wrote The Future Or Both? / How Erring MoGs Avoid Scrutiny,rebuke And Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.