Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Comment On #osundebate Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comment On #osundebate Live (848 Views)

Adebayo Shittu: "No Comment On Boko Haram, For My Family's Safetyā€¯ / 'I Won't Comment On Bokoharam, I Still Have Family To Take Care Of' / Controversy Over Omojuwa's Comment On Gani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment On #osundebate Live by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
comment on Osun debate live coming up in Nta this afternoon by 2-4pm meanwhile its features 6 candidates. However, Omisore d PDP candidate said that he would not attend
the debate because he would not be in Osun
State on that day.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
As Osun Decides, a youth focused Gubernatorial
Debate will hold today, Sunday, 3rd August 2014,
2pm at Leisure Springs Hotel Osogbo. Security is
guaranteed. It will feature all gubernatorial
candidates for election on Saturday 9th August.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
its so bad and devastating in this country we don't embrace debate.in a good Democratic settings we ought to be doing debate, imagine PDP candidates avoiding d debate second time now when is he going to tell us his manifestos.I believe d will of God will surely prevail on his people.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
its so bad and devastating in this country we don't embrace debate.on a good Democratic settings we ought to be doing debate, imagine PDP candidates avoiding d debate second time now when is he going to tell us his manifestos.I believe d will of God will surely prevail on his people.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by aljharem(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Johnnyessence: its so bad and devastating in this country we don't embrace debate.in a good Democratic settings we ought to be doing debate, imagine PDP candidates avoiding d debate second time now when is he going to tell us his manifestos.I believe d will of God will surely prevail on his people.

Debate for what exactly ? So Aregbesola can be lying and accusing him of other lies APC have been tell you people ?
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Following
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
aljharem:

Debate for what exactly ? So Aregbesola can be lying and accusing him of other lies APC have been tell you people ?
Bigot
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by aljharem(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ezex:
Bigot

How ?
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Platform9ja: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014

Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Zionope: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
aljharem:

Are you serious about dis? Tell me u're joking.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by tallfish145(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omisore is afraid to speak cracking oyibo like he did @rally in osogbo
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by bamidele029: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omisore knows he has nothing to offer hence why he is hiding
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by emiye(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omisore is acting true to type. I have suspected he is a thoroughly empty barrel,

How can you be running away from a debate for the 2nd time running?

If anyone should run, it should be the incumbent
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by Platform9ja: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by tayooluwole: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
a PhD holder avoiding debate with school cert holder...funny

2 Likes

Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by poiZon: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
all the debaters in my secondary n primary school days were middle class students. not everybody have the intellectual ability to express his or herself but when it comes to action, u will be amazed by what he s got. so lets not judge people by hw they speak good english and can speak and subdue the downtroden with the vocal power but wen it comes to the real action, they are morons. having many SAs n PAs to assist them in office.
Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by PaulJohn1: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
poiZon: all the debaters in my secondary n primary school days were middle class students. not everybody have the intellectual ability to express his or herself but when it comes to action, u will be amazed by what he s got. so lets not judge people by hw they speak good english and can speak and subdue the downtroden with the vocal power but wen it comes to the real action, they are morons. having many SAs n PAs to assist them in office.

Omisore can't communicate anything reasonable to his audience even in Yoruba.

Out of the 4 words I heard and watched him speak @ yesterday's rally, 3 were in Yoruba (Atari ajanaku & tesojue).

If one can't be fluent in the official language, at least he should do better in his mother's tongue. No excuse for that except you just wanna shy away from the truth. The guy is empty.

Whereas, he and his party were referring to Aregbe as a refrigerator engineer. You need to watch and listen to the said refrigerator engineer speak(Yoruba or English), and you'll conclude he's miles ahead of his main rival(a Dr. & one time senator) intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Comment On #osundebate Live by poiZon: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Omisore can't communicate anything reasonable to his audience even in Yoruba.

Out of the 4 words I heard and watched him speak @ yesterday's rally, 3 were in Yoruba (Atari ajanaku & tesojue).

If one can't be fluent in the official language, at least he should do better in his mother's tongue. No excuse for that except you just wanna shy away from the truth. The guy is empty.

Whereas, he and his party were referring to Aregbe as a refrigerator engineer. You need to watch and listen to the said refrigerator engineer speak(Yoruba or English), and you'll conclude he's miles ahead of his main rival(a Dr. & one time senator) intellectually.

isorait.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese City Bans Beards, Islamic-style Clothing On Buses During Event / ISIS Murdering Christians In Iraq / War Btween Anambra's First Lady And Mrs Ekwunife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.