Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem (560 Views)

At Last: The Pdp’s ‘big Lie’ Strategy Will Eventually Fail || PDP Futile Attempt / An APC President Will Tackle Nigeria’s Infrastructural Challenge – Tinubu / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by tos4u(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,
It is obvious that many people have been criticising the govt of the country for low performance in all aspect of governance, Now what simple strategy will you adopt to tackle Nigeria complex problem if giving a chance to rule within 4 years as a President?

As for me, I will first divert my full concentration on agriculture, lessen the exploration of crude oil to d minimum level as possible, infact, many oil wells will have to close down, thereby diverting all attention of investors and entrepreneurs who want to make it big to agriculture.
Then i will now put attention to Power generation.

Believe me until we all go back to agriculture and make it our bedrock of surviving, I do not see any significant progress that will have general positive impact on the economy and lives of the Nigeria masses, so lets forget all these supporters of APC economic progress just charted out on paper, AGRICULTURE OR WE CONTINUE WITH OUR UNBALANCED ECONOMY,

So over to u to strategise way out of joblessness, insecurity, poverty, etc
Re: What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by EasternLeopard: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
I will advise you to listern to Odumakin comment on Confab esp his talk of conspiracy to sabotage the Confab

Do you know that the Arewas initiately rejected the 5% derivative demanded for solid minerals only for them to agree after demanding for 5% NE NW NC reconstruction fund

So my brother

Study how you can bring development to your state/region/tribe.

But as for Nigeria as a whole, some people will oppose programs that can make Nigeria great once it means less oil money

For my ethnic group

I will recommend they introduce basic engineering-technology from primary 1-500level that will teach our people how things work and how things are produced using real and computer videos.

Once my people can start producing high quality and advance marketable products, poverty will reduce amongst us.

With good social responsibility programs, they will develop their society themselves.
Re: What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by customized07: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Blow up the whole of northern nigeria and send the west to benin republic, only with this nigeria will thrive. Thanks
Re: What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by tos4u(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Dats too harsh bro
customized07: Blow up the whole of northern nigeria and send the west to benin republic, only with this nigeria will thrive. Thanks
Re: What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Western Nigeria (apart from Ondo) should be allowed to secede.

They are the Nation's number one problem.
Re: What Strategy Will You Use To Tackle Nigeria Problem by oduastates: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Divide it

(1) (Reply)

. / Julius Agwu Also Joins Politics,to Contest For Governor Of Rivers State / Who Killed Bola Ige?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.