Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo (5143 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by vexy06(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Uncle Charly, we hail you oh. Well done!
Few weeks after burying his father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, Singer and Okada-General, Charly boy has once again released the kind of edgy and boundary-pushing photos that will surely set lips afire.
How l all you want. It’s official, he is on the weird side.
SEE SOURCE

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by JEITO: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na wa o! And this man is in his mid 60ties o shocked shocked
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
shocked shocked shocked...geezzz, This man's possessed

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Philipsdael(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lovely and creative.... MyThumbsup!!!

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Don't even know what to call this,creativity,or madness..doing this at his age is............
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Don't even know what to call this,creativity,or madness..doing this at his age is.............
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by hannesy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yomieluv: Don't even know what to call this,creativity,or madness..doing this at his age is.............
mah dear is called MADNESS

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Xsenga(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
HMMMMM, SMHB&P4H. cry
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Everything will be OK mR oputa ... just pull yourself away from the laptop, go outdoors and take a long walk ... pray and ask god to free you of tormenting demons, fresh air n spiritualism is one of nature elements to happinesssmiley

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Xsenga: HMMMMM, SMHB&P4H. cry
SMHD4H
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by remsonik(f): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
And the fishnet the girl is wearing in the last pic don tear. Charly boy don kolo mental finish.
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Xsenga(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
hensben: SMHD4H
CLAP 4 YA SELF. grin
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by hatux: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
This old man should GO AND DIE please... He needs to rest and stop all these childish attitudes. Ha! I tire for this papa oo!
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by hensben(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Xsenga: CLAP 4 YA SELF. grin
kpa kpa kpa-kpa kpa myself. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by ibdeals1(m): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2014
extra mad ;Dman
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Bacteriocin(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2014
remsonik: And the fishnet the girl is wearing in the last pic don tear. Charly boy don kolo mental finish.

Haha! I swear I dey fear pipu lik u oooooo. See close observation!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Philipsdael: Lovely and creative.... MyThumbsup!!!
. Exactly

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by dridowu: 6:12am On Aug 04, 2014
family member of musiwa

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by severee(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Anytime i see this man dey do notice i dey always get reminder say "money hard to get" cry scary
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by wordsplay(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by fr3do(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Two words

You guessed right cheesy

Old fool
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by benuejosh: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
the day charly boy go die.. God go travel that day
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2014
fr3do: Two words

You guessed right cheesy

Old fool

I no guess anything undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2014
With the Pope's voice..."Who am I to judge?"

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by fr3do(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2014
ueskman:

I no guess anything undecided

You subconsciously guessed and guessed it right,
But you can't remember you did.
Take it from me!
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by OCTAVO: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Denrele has a mentor finally! Cos his craze hasn't gotten to this extent. grin
BTW this man na grandpa o, when will he retire from active craze? grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by constance500: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2014
This one is strong.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by marshalfire: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2014
I think his children will inherit his legacy and characters.
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Ajebutter002(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
hannesy: mah dear is called MADNESS
exactly ! Thts d right word "MADNESS"
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by armadeo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
remsonik: And the fishnet the girl is wearing in the last pic don tear. Charly boy don kolo mental finish.

See analysis. Una dey look picture sha. Are you a picsoradonbilivit crew member.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
The torn fishnets are deliberate... I think.
Omo, but check out Lady D bobbi for there cheesy nice
Re: Charly Boy Has Moved To The Dark Side Of Life-see Photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Those little girls and boys who are calling Area Father names,remember that Area Father is much younger, energetic and more lively than all of you.Bush people with their Bleep up mentality

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

C Wat Dis Students Are Doing.... / Zlatan Ibile Reveals The Full Meaning Of 'Zanku' Dance - Check / (see Photo) Cardi B Showwing Off Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.