Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Crony - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (88755 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Emmykul4love(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmm is all that comes out of my mouth.
Re: My Crony by Emmykul4love(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
More update pls. I hate this girl called derin.
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
T-Dan,still waiting for ur update,plz don't keep us waiting. Hope all is well with u?
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lakeshizu: @princeAdepoju I agree with you. For T.dan to be wat he wants to be even outside nairaland, we shd criticize is work. We shd show him where he is wrong.
Errors are to be minimal, Pls Tdan manage your grammatical blunders, and compositions.

I love your stories no doubt abt that.
#Team AishaHakeem noni

To me,Comparism and critisism are to diff tins wit similarities..... PrinceAdepoju is simply comparing not critisizing....comparing gets me depressed.......u culd simply critisize T.Dan by .eЖ
""Hey T.dan ur vocabs are.......""
not
""Hey T.Dan ur Vocabs are........wen u read stories written by Flakkydagirl,Skefikal or whosoever dere Vocabs are dis and dat""

Critisizing T.Dan is to bring out d best in him..

Comparing him with someone else is telling him to be like dat person...

Which do u want for him..
do u want him to be his best or to be like someone else

1 Like

Re: My Crony by AudreyTimms(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guys, I don't no abt u bt am beginning to get worried. I tried calling him but his number was switched off and he still hasn't replied my whatsapp messages. I hope he's okay. Has anyone bin able 2 contact him?
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
AudreyTimms: Guys, I don't no abt u bt am beginning to get worried. I tried calling him but his number was switched off and he still hasn't replied my whatsapp messages. I hope he's okay. Has anyone bin able 2 contact him?

Hope so too...,
Re: My Crony by jaymomma(f): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
AudreyTimms: Guys, I don't no abt u bt am beginning to get worried. I tried calling him but his number was switched off and he still hasn't replied my whatsapp messages. I hope he's okay. Has anyone bin able 2 contact him?

I guess we can only pray for him and hope all is well

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gamesound: #clears throat#..... T.Dan don't mind These fools, they're only trying to frustrate u nd yet hiding under the umbrela of constructive critique. just stand up and do Ur work the sky is Ur startn point nd remember, "Rome was nt built in a day"
btw waitn 4 updates

you didn't have to be insultive , they made their criticism with a clear mind , I know they never intended to bring the writer down undecided
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
M jst dey luk.. Go on bro
Re: My Crony by Hameenat94(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
I jst hp nd hp T Dan z alryt... Im getting scared of his absence without prior notice
Re: My Crony by MidieMeliss(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
I've been reading this piece as a guest, and I have one word to describe Mr. Temitope Daniel:
UNIQUE.

Your piece is awesome, and I'm still following dutifully.
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Where's t.dan ?
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey: Where's t.dan ?

Yeah, where is T.Dan

*getting worried*
Re: My Crony by youngstan(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
U idiotic critics should start apologyzing cos i guess he's angry and he can't continue bearing ur criticism anylnga dat may b d reasn he isn't coming onlyn.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by abisco08: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
T.DAN whr u dey.
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Yeah, where is T.Dan

*getting worried*

me too , he's message is not delivering and he's phone switched off.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
HEY GUYS! T.DAN is here.

Yesterday was a great day! I thank ThePatriot and PrinceAdepoju, may u guys never lack anything good! I hate to swear because it's wrong biblically but if I have to do that now so as to convince u guys that their criticisms has nothing to do with my silence, I will.

Forget My Crony, forget T.Dan, forget who u 're and get this! Many ppl have the gifts of hearing and foreseeing things, I AM ONE OF THEM. Weeks back, I heard that thing that my sister was going to be involved in an accident, that I sud pray about it and I did. It was that week she had the accident but to God be the glory nothing happened.

Many incidents like that which I will tell my parents that something like this or that will happen but they won't believe me until it manifests! This same thing told me my aunty would die and she didn't live to say Happy New Year, in 2014. Many things like that....

After the criticisms sha, I wanted to continue typing and doing things my way but the spirit refused! It said if I did it, I wouldn't reach my destination ever.

I naw sat and conversed with the spirit I can't see but can hear the it speaking through my mind. The spirit started the analysis:

I have written:
NO MATTER WHAT
TOTAL LOVE
SHADOW OF LOVE
LOVE AND WISDOM
I FOUND HER
GAME OF LOVE
NOW... MY CRONY AND PEACE AND APRIL

Jokes apart naw, I'm really serious now. I think I'm not the T.Dan u knw earlier, all was equal to zero after the analysis. The stories are interesting but I lack something.

It continued that I lacked something I ought to have searched for but I just sat and kept writing as soon as the inspiration comes. I felt bad.. I reasoned along. It was true, all of them were not up to standard, storyline- interesting but others=0

While I was sad, I still laughed when the spirit said "I even wonder how u won the best writer when you are equal to zero."
The spirit reminded me of these:

During one of my stories.. Love and Wisdom, two ppl wrote:

1) "You ought to sell this ur story to primary sch students"

2) The second one said it was a story that would worth #70

It continued that I never sat down to think of what I lacked that made them speak that way. It was true! I was criticized but I never examined it, I never thought about what I lacked.. I only said these ones are MAD after reading the two comments of those ppl.

God should punish me if I've been lying! I can't frame all these up! I was given a crucial assignment by that spirit to take a tour round blogs of great writers, I should make researchs, I'M NOT WRITING JUST FOR WRITING SAKE, I'M WRITING BECAUSE I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE IN IT. I'M WRITING BECAUSE I SEE THAT I WAS GIVEN THE GIFT, just that I have failed to work on it.

ThePatriot said something that I have the potentials in me but not using it, I felt it when I sat down and started reading a story line yesterday evening. I didn't sleep until some minutes to twelve and within 24hrs I have gathered almost 200 words.. not jex words but phrases, clauses.

I now saw all what ThePatriot, PrinceAdepoju and co, together with the spirit said, reflecting that I didn't work on them. NOTHING CAN MAKE ME QUIT WRITING BECAUSE IT'S MY LIFE, DESTINY AND ALL I LOVE DEEPLY. If I don't sit down now and make researches, learn more, I'll jex be writing interesting stories that have no quality.

The spirit repeated what PrinceAdepoju said that my characters are too much! While I read other stories, I saw that everything HAMEENAT, SALLYCHIZZL, PRINCEADEPOJU, THEPATRIOT, NANCYDEARIE, TIPIFLEXY, LOGODWHIZ said was true!

I saw that all of you wanted and still want the best for me, that's why I have started learning more from great writers. I don't know when it will last me but I'm sure it won't take up to a month. I've been reading as if I have an exam, u may see me as a jobless person, I'm not, it's something deposited in me and I know reading more and knowing more things will favour me. I researched on amnesia while writing PEACE AND APRIL and saw that mhen! Wherever they are talking about Amnesia, I can't keep quiet because I now know more.

This is to u and all writers, if there's any place you've lacked something, a thing what ppl tell u that u are doing wrong, don't feel sad or annoyed, try to know why, try to know what you've lacked and work on it.

The assignment given to me is not yet completed, I have to read a lot of stories and know more! My return to NL is the beginning of my best, I tell u. My return to NL is to start another story and reconstruct all the stories I have writen, including this. By the time I return you'll notice a change, even if not the best, I'm so sure you'll notice that No! This is not the T.Dan I knw before.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, THIS HAS TO BE DONE TO BETTER MY LIFE! I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE THAT CAN ONLY COME TO REALITY THIS WAY! NO ONE CAUSED MY LEAVE, I JEX WANNA GAIN MORE!

ThePatriot, PrinceAdepoju and co, I want u to comment again, don't leave me, I'm still ur boy and I will be back soon, better. grin

BTW, Don't think I have cooked everything up, I'm really serious about the spirit stuff, if it doesn't happen to u, It does to me... we talk  like brothers... but don't mind me and my funny spirit oh, I jex talk to myself and laugh while walking sometimes and ppl around will think is this one okay? grin

I deliberately left whatsapp so that nairalanders won't make me change my mind.

Thanks so much Audrey, you and ur story are the sources of the beginning of my change, Love U! Special thanks to brothers from different mothers, bosses.. KingzPen and LogoDwhiz, they made me know many things too... and to TIPIFLEXY, u 're dah best!

It might look like a lie or super story to u but these are the things that bother me and that I want to change.
TEE'DAN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crony by Mogenerous(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
He is presently viewing the thread that means he is alright. Thank God
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
MidieMeliss: I've been reading this piece as a guest, and I have one word to describe Mr. Temitope Daniel:
UNIQUE.

Your piece is awesome, and I'm still following dutifully.
yeah.. it is, I am but wanna b more unique! Thanks for signing up, u 're a rare gem and I'll get u informed if I wanna start anything ma'am, u 're loved!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Elantracey:

me too , he's message is not delivering and he's phone switched off.
It z on na...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Now, conscience cleared! Noticed you've all been worried, If not.. wouldn't have come to mke confessions. I really love u all... I mean I LOVE u all! Thanks so much for the care, if not that I wanna make u guys to be rest assured wouldn't av logged in... I've been viewing as a guest and would soon return there...

By the way, I restored d factory setting on this handheld and I don't av the nos of all NLders again... this is jex to tell u not to feel embarrassed when next I receive a message from u and ask "who's this?"

I had to do that... I work as d spirit leads... I pray the spirit won't lead me to forestgrin

#guestmodeactivated.
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: It z on na...

glad to know you're ok cheesy , hope we're getting an update.
Re: My Crony by heemah(f): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
fnk God u r back....Wish u d best in whateva u do....
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wishing you all the best in your endeavours.God will grant you wisdom,knowledge and understanding the more in all ways.Will miss you but will surely wait for you till you come back.Bless you bro
Re: My Crony by famola(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
TD,you have a special grace from GOD,just work on your self and read this two books,it will help you more,
Re: My Crony by Babetolux(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
cryWe will surely miss u T.dan........ I pray God will grant u ur heart desired as u leave for good...... We will be here waiting patiently till u re back.....
Re: My Crony by AudreyTimms(f): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Words.....appropriate words fail me in expressing myself bcs I'm so emotional right now. I'm so glad u r okay. I'll b bck tmro 2 reply u. Tanx
Re: My Crony by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
@temitopedaniel.

Guess you were that guy in that story, I think shadow of love or total love. Would love to have to your kind of gifts

More so, I'm happy you're beginning to see things the way I've been clamouring for. You have the talent.. Convert it to something exceptional.

Don't ever type without having it in drafts.. Please..

Well done.. Keep up the good work.

Good luck in your break
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice speech bro. Awaiting ur return.

shey me sef no go try go on break and develop my talent like this. grin

erm... na pidgin me go dey use for my stories. tongue

For the 1st time in history am,

Waiting patiently..... grin
Re: My Crony by holyboss: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Ooop! I guess I have to modify my Vote since u just broke my hrt with Your indefinite suspense undecided

Dir is God oooooo embarassed

Anyways, I wsh u a niceTime ghost moding tongue tongue
Re: My Crony by eyezik3(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Tee'dan u'r still da bomb, but my prayer is dat God will see you through in all ur future endeavours.
Re: My Crony by Bonjezee(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2014
I will miss you,boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.