Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ready To Be Made Manifest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ready To Be Made Manifest (462 Views)

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Be Made Manifest by Olusanya333(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
The Sun is going down,the tide is changing, the breeze of the air is something to cheer about. It's been hours of sleeping, I woke up and find my Bible Beside me, Settling my eyes I continue frm where I stopped reading before I fell asleep.

Then i begin to read and i caught revelation of the Word of God in Mark 4:21-23. May God Bless us in Jesus name.Amen

"Is a lamp brought in to be put under a bushel, or under a bed, and not on a stand?" Mark 4:21. This is Jesus teaching, to tell the believers about their potentials powers as a disciple of Christ.Jesus know the Power giving to anyone who believes He is the Saviour the Son of the Living God. But the disciple don't know this they believe they are only following to be a miracle witness and not perform miracles. "Is a lamp brought in" Jesus affirm by this statement that "We" believers baptized into him,saved nd brought into him are not to remains as we are, neither to remain as miracle witness but to be a vessel of working Miracles and Light to shine.
Re: Ready To Be Made Manifest by Olusanya333(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
He taught them they are to be made manifest as sons of Living God they are.
"For nothing is hid, except to be made manifest,nor is anything secret,except to come to light" Mark 4:22. Emphasizing His desires nd plan to be fulfiled to his disciples, He said to them "they shall manifest" The disciples seems not to comprehend this much thats why Jesus added "If any man has ears to hear, let him hear" Mark 4:23. The fulness and result of this was seen in Mark 16:20.
God is asking this day dat
-Do you consider yourself an ordinary person?
-Do you think you have nothing to offer the church?
-Do you think the little you want to do can't make impact in the church?
-Do you think you can't cast out demon?
-Do you think you can't Heal?
-Do you believe you are mean't to be a bench warmer?
Now God says "You shall be made manifest" Are You Ready to be made manifest?

(1) (Reply)

Failure Is Expensive / Take This Message To Your Pastor/frm The Light / Time Is Running Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.