Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank (743 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by gistyinka(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Peter Okoye Just Threatened to Expose the Bank that Defrauded Him

http://gistyinka.net/peter-okoye-set-exposed-bank-defraud/

Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by richgang(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omo na me be first to comment ooo, can I get 100 likes if you want God blessings upon your life this month of August

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by delishpot: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yes, I noticed #10000 was deducted from my acct once. Just that I was not filling the two slips in my withdrawal slips then so I did not have detailed record of my withdrawals and I was too lazy to ask for statement of acct. But yes, if they feel you won't miss or notice the money stollen they will steal from you.
Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by eph12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Must be some large amount. No be 20k things:-)
Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by delishpot: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
eph12: Must be some large amount. No be 20k things:-)

Depending on how much the person has. I had just a few hundred k in that bank then it was broad bank. So I was withdrawing most of it for a project and noticed 10k was missing when I made my last withdrawal then. I was just too lazy to cry over 10k so I let it slide. O course some people will not want 1kobo stollen from them. So it doesn't have to be millions before you make sure the thief refunds your money. If it's 10kobo it's his money and sweat and he has a right to demand they refund it. It doesn't have to be hundreds of thousands or millions.
Any which way, it happens. Some bank workers steal from clients be it 10 Kobo or 1million naira. thief Na thief and owner has a right to complain.
Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by Gboliwe: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
This matter is for the stupendously rich folks. Me that is a salary earner plus that I am an accountant know my bank balance to the last digit. If 50kobo gets missing, I know and will ask for and about it.
We do not gather to throw away to become rich- igbo adage.
Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by Vincenzi: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
richgang: Omo na me be first to comment ooo, can I get 100 likes if you want God blessings upon your life this month of August
Shut up! I will not click anything,but God will bless me beyond my imaginations. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bank Scam Peter Okoye -- Threatened to Expose the Bank by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Naija banker at work again. Can 't wait to know that bank.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Has 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife / How To Be Cool On Twitter / Sub Of Life - 9ice’s Ex Wife Toni Payne Tweets Her Thoughts About Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.