Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally (2102 Views)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by farem: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
[b]These are the comments credited to PDP members:
PDP Mega Rally In Osun State:
Anenih is PDP Conscience and father of our Party~PDP National Secretary
Osun State is only state that is using "State of Osun" hence Osun people's are suffering~ Biodun Olujimi.
APC is a Boko Haram Party~Fani Kayode.
Let me speak English hence APC will not say Fayose cannot speak good English~Ayo Fayose.
Let me speak yoruba hence APC will not say or accuse me that l cannot speak Yoruba ~ Dimeji Bankole
It is time to repeat what we did in Ekiti few weeks ago~Tony Anenih
Omisore was in prison when he was voted as Senator and GOD released him. Now, God has release Omisore to be Governor~ Tony Anenih
Omisore is one of the best Electrical Engineer in Nigeria because he had executed many project especially Political Project~ Namadi Sambo
Bismillah Rahman Raheem, Glory be to GOD for this Mamonth Crowd. Osun is PDP ,PDP is Osun~Adamu Muazu(PDP National Chairman)
l thank all of you for staying long here. Osun will be birthday gift for My Deputy.~President Jonathan
I will not bore you with our project in South west as we have distributed flyers so that you can view it.~President Jonathan
Omisore is a grassroot person because he is different from those who stay on hilltop.~President Jonathan
Osun will be properly Policed.~President Jonathan.
We promise you that we will work with Omisore to develop Osun.~President Jonathan.
Bring Omisore to us and l will develop you.~President Jonathan.
I assure you that l will win Osun.~Omisore
Show your voters card~ Omisore
Tee So Ju Eee~ Omisore 4 Gov.
SIMPLY AMAZING, THANK GOD FOR A SUCCESSFUL RALLY!!!

The OSUN PDP Mega Rally of today was fantastic.

The President, Vice President, National Chairman of the PDP and all the big wigs of the Party from all over the country graced the event. All the Osun State leaders of the Party were present and the Programme was successful.

The crowd was mammoth and ecstatic. The enthusiasm was overwhelming and convincing. And the message was loud and clear: Aregbesola's tenure is over!!!
The crowd outside the stadium was much more than the one inside but they all have just same message; vote Aregbesola out next Saturday.

Since the beginning of the week there has been an influx of "returnee PDP members" who once strayed to the APC, but having seen the hand writing of defeat on the wall, have been coming back to take positions in the PDP campaign train.
This is indeed a movement of the masses in the direction of the PDP. Victory looks so so so sure with one man one vote.

The occasion was for Senator Omisore to say thank you and not to start making fresh promises. He had in the last one month visited every community and ward in the State and had made all the pledges and promises to them. He had educated them extensively on the various shortcomings of the Aregbesola's regime and why it must be voted against.

Without the spoken word, the people understood his body movement. They have rejected Aregbesola and no magic, no miracle, could avert this impending doom for the APC.

We congratulate all the citizens and residents of Osun State for this change of government that will be ratified on August 9, 2014.
Oluwaseyi Olugbodi with Omowaiye Oluremi and 25 others[/b][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by davdandam(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Te so ju e, gba lowo e, omi yaaaaaaa omi yuuuuuuuu. Pray he wins

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
The wrong people will keep ruling until credible people make themselves available to serve.I have visited other states in the South-western part of the country,Osun is clearly far behind in terms of development.It is time for change in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by whiteking169: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
caxtonginobli: The wrong people will keep ruling until credible people make themselves available to serve.I have visited other states in the South-West part of the country,Osun is clearly far behind in terms of development.It is time for change in Osun state
osun is far behind because those who should av developed the state before aregbesola came in failed to do so.now aregbe and the entire team av brought the desire transformation
and they want him out

15 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by eunisam: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
PDP is the moving train. APC the moving keke nape. When keke jams train what do u think will happen?

6 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Who is fooling who? Even GEJ, muazu and Omisore can't promise or mention a single thing they 'll do for us if we vote for Omisore. All they can do is to shout and proclaim their party with no maifesto.

I'll rather vote for Aregbesola than voting for that stammerer that has no Agenda

18 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by lakpalakpa: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP you failed to tell us the plans PDP has for Osun State...

grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by berbs113(f): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Very funny... Its Open to Both parties though... I'm an AD-HOC INEC officer precisely one of the Presiding Officers and I will do my Best to Ensure a free and Fair Election in my Polling Unit. Corper We!! The Change start with U and Me

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by ifekemmy(f): 3:31am On Aug 04, 2014
OP you failed to tell us the plans PDP has for
Osun State...

Abi o, @ OP, pls tel us there plan

Who is fooling who? Even GEJ, muazu and
Omisore can't promise or mention a single thing
they 'll do for us if we vote for Omisore. All they
can do is to shout and proclaim their party with
no maifesto.
I'll rather vote for Aregbesola than voting for
that stammerer that has no Agenda

Who go beta for u

The wrong people will keep
ruling until credible people make themselves
available to serve.I have visited other states in
the South-West part of the country,Osun is
clearly far behind in terms of development.It is
time for change in Osun state

I guess it bin long since u went there, trust me d gov did a mighty job, even gej knew it

The wrong people will keep ruling until credible
people make themselves available to serve.I
have visited other states in the South-western
part of the country,Osun is clearly far behind in
terms of development.It is time for change in
Osun state

Says who?

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by li2pac1717: 4:27am On Aug 04, 2014
whiteking169: osun is far behind because those who should av developed the state before aregbesola came in failed to do so.now aregbe and the entire team av brought the desire transformation
and they want him out
can you explain the word 'development in a state'. I can mention 100 developments made by aregbesola in osun state. Can you mention just 40 developments made by oyinlola during is tenure as a pdp governor? Omisore as senator even as no influence to osun. He was given the contract of road from ilesa to Ile-Ife(his hometown) which he failed to do. He embezzled all the money. He's a useless big frog... Afterall, you losers can't show us the crowd you have at your final campaign......watch out for crowd on august 5th apc grand finale campaign. All of us go use our broom sweep all the infected water in our state away.....supporters of APC
Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Yinkagbo(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2014
li2pac1717: can you explain the word 'development in a state'. I can mention 100 developments made by aregbesola in osun state. Can you mention just 40 developments made by oyinlola during is tenure as a pdp governor? Omisore as senator even as no influence to osun. He was given the contract of road from ilesa to Ile-Ife(his hometown) which he failed to do. He embezzled all the money. He's a useless big frog... Afterall, you losers can't show us the crowd you have at your final campaign......watch out for crowd on august 5th apc grand finale campaign. All of us go use our broom sweep all the infected water in our state away.....supporters of APC

Na sooo my broda,the idiot embezzled the moni meant for ife-ilesha and that of ife-ondo road.....his 8yers as senator ha no influence on his hometown ooo not to talk of osun......if pdp win the election that means ther is really massive rigging of the election....say no to pdp..say no criminal...forward will go backward will rejected.......re-elect aregbesola

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Danielotuya(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2014
OP..have u collected ur money?
Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Yinkagbo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Insha Allah,omisore will congratulate Aregbesola

Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by DOMINUSCREDO: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
eunisam: PDP is the moving train. APC the moving keke nape. When keke jams train what do u think will happen?

Disaster
Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Descartes: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let the best candidate wins smiley
TeamGoodGovernance cool
Re: Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally by Garrithe1st: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Neyoor: Who is fooling who? Even GEJ, muazu and Omisore can't promise or mention a single thing they 'll do for us if we vote for Omisore. All they can do is to shout and proclaim their party with no maifesto.
I'll rather vote for Aregbesola than voting for that stammerer that has no Agenda

They have no agenda but to loot and impoverish the good people of Osun State.

angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Creating More States (personal Opinion) / Obasanjo’s Monumental Corruption Exposed – The News Magazine / IPOB Protest: Please Do Not Overstep Your Bounds In Port Harcourt City - Natives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.