Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country (565 Views)

Congratulations To The Incoming President Of This Great Country Mohammed Buhari / Goodluck Is Working ,things Goodluck Have Done For Our Great Country Nigeria / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by Big4wig(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
If u came here for list of things den,wait First,let me say my pledge

I pledge to Nigeria my country where govt officials don’t know the national anthem, where you are jailed for stealing maggi and given a chieftaincy title for stealing millions and billions #smh, where you are robbed of ur phone and the robbers come back for ur pin code and charger cheesy , where you check the expiry date of gala after eating it smiley, where you can drive a car for years without a driver’s licence, where groundnuts is sold in bottles and water in satchets, where you go to church with extension cord and BB charger because there is no light at home *chai*, where ladies don’t accept flowers for val or birthday, where lizard go look ur eyeball, nod head saying ‘bros notin dey happen’ cheesy , where a blind begger will reject a fake naira note, where you say an opening prayer at nite clubs, where parents claim they were always first position in school, where gala and lacasera are the best options when stuck in traffic, where our mother use peak milk tins to prepare moi-moi, *sweet food*, where we fight for everyting, to gain admission into school, to get a job, and worse, to enter a bus, where your type of generator shows how rich u are, where we are always suffering and smiling, so help me God! ..Dats all!!
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hehehe

all countries get their disadvantages too.

And na those things up there make us unique.

#Naija4Life
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by Caseless: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
You have just increased my love for Nigeria. Thank u, op!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by Big4wig(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
caseless: You have just increased my love for Nigeria. Thank u, op!

Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by berbs113(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
United we stand,Divided we fall.... The unity we share will always propel us to d top.. Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by Alikaxon(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2014
This is sarcastic...
Re: Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Great Country by MadCow1: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
The reason why Nigeria is a great Country includes;

1. A Country where the Leaders are dumber than the followers and both sides are cool with it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Water With Salt Can’t Cure Ebola – FG / Raw Video: The President Takes a Surprise Walk The White House / The Nigerian Political League (npl) Transfer Window News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.