Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets (25652 Views)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
One 1diot is a Mod on this site & his or her job is to hide my post. grin

Well, I said earlier on... Umuafo kala ajo obi, ife anyi ga-eme di anyi n'obi. Ego di anyi n'obi 24/7. Hapu ndi iti ka fa na akogheri.

When we make this money, the people that produce Alayes and Almajiris should not beg us!

Ugbu a bu oge ifo this stupid Mod aji. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by McLuhan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Historically, there were diseases far more virulent than Ebola, but people survived. Therefore we will survive, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Better move to the romance section ;Gere ya nwayo!and dont quote me again!Igbos are good at such despicable acts..you might even be a marketer for this lotion..Hapum mu;go and sell ur goods jare and stop quoting me
Tucees: See as this ones Stevinmorgan, dedons, judolisco,rattlesnake,tsolz84 dey say igbo dis igbo dat? Na untop igbo man matter una go quench put!! If this picture is true how una take know say na igbo man do am? Because op tell una say dem tell am say na for Alaba dem buy am?
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
20pounds: One 1diot is a Mod on this site & his or her job is to hide my post. grin

Well, I said earlier on... Umuafo kala ajo obi, ife anyi ga-eme di anyi n'obi. Ego di anyi n'obi 24/7. Hapu ndi iti ka fa na akogheri.

When we make this money, the people that produce Alayes and Almajiris should not beg us!

Ugbu a bu oge ifo this stupid Mod aji. tongue

grin grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by cirmuell(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airforce1: I'm proud of my Igbo brothers and sisters

I love them
I really do
even if its rubbish packaged inside undecided
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by xynerise: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Photoshoped.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Of course;if not dem;who else?Igbos
rattlesnake: Fo0ls am sure its Igbo guys
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Stvkmicheal(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bola, a 35 year old man, was driving in his Prado Jeep with his friend, Tommy. Along a stretch of a deserted road somewhere in Lagos, the car suddenly jerked and stopped. Bola and Tommy looked at each other. Bola tried the ignition but the car kept spluttering. He opened his door and as he got out of the car, his foot got caught in his 'Agbada' and he fell flat on his face, knocked out senseless.

Tommy ran to him and tried to revive him. Bola was still breathing but he needed help fast. Tommy squinted his eyes and saw a signboard; 'GRACE HOSPITAL' up the street.

Tommy ran the few metres to the hospital. He fell twice on the ground but managed to get to the hospital, panting. As he burst into the reception, startling the nurses, he panted urgently.

"Sir, what is wrong with you?'' One of the nurses asked in alarm.

TOMMY: (Panting) My... My friend... Bola...Bola...Bola... is... is...

One of the nurses shouted 'EBOLA' and the hospital was empty in a twinkle of an eye (the two doctors on duty, the cleaners, Matron, security men and even a patient who had just been operated on and was still groggy from the anaesthesia, jumped through windows, doors and balconies.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
peacynelson: Naija I hail
OH MY WORD shocked THIS UKWU NA DIE OH
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by johnstar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
smh.... na igbo ppl dey produce, na yoruba ppl dey buy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by tuffgongjo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naija$money making moves
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
ideee03: Lmao...my thots too.He stole it from another thread.Looool,Nigerians and copy and paste.
As in eh,He deserves beating
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by tuffgongjo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
peacynelson: Naija I hail
Hour glass babe.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by ideee03(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pele
edozie04: As in eh,He deserves beating
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Stvkmicheal: Bola, a 35 year old man, was driving in his Prado Jeep with his friend, Tommy. Along a stretch of a deserted road somewhere in Lagos, the car suddenly jerked and stopped. Bola and Tommy looked at each other. Bola tried the ignition but the car kept spluttering. He opened his door and as he got out of the car, his foot got caught in his 'Agbada' and he fell flat on his face, knocked out senseless.

Tommy ran to him and tried to revive him. Bola was still breathing but he needed help fast. Tommy squinted his eyes and saw a signboard; 'GRACE HOSPITAL' up the street.

Tommy ran the few metres to the hospital. He fell twice on the ground but managed to get to the hospital, panting. As he burst into the reception, startling the nurses, he panted urgently.

"Sir, what is wrong with you?'' One of the nurses asked in alarm.

TOMMY: (Panting) My... My friend... Bola...Bola...Bola... is... is...

One of the nurses shouted 'EBOLA' and the hospital was empty in a twinkle of an eye (the two doctors on duty, the cleaners, Matron, security men and even a patient who had just been operated on and was still groggy from the anaesthesia, jumped through windows, doors and balconies.

OMG
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Revolva(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
dedons: This Igbo people neva fail to disappoint...

Awon OLE lipsrsealed
Na wa o what of it its not igbos that's manucfatured it....tribalism don kill many people for naija and dem wan go heaven...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by YesBwoss: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Great business idea! We're really smart. One the reasons why I love 9ja!
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by killercute16(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Common guys its a photoshop work,look very well.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
If it has been scientifically tested to kill all viruses and bacteria, then I welcome its introduction to the market...

We should also remind people that ordinary washing your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water does the trick.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by shadrach77: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
igbos...exploring opportunities since 1960 grin grin grin grin

Nna men, see markeeeyt! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Odikwa lucrative! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Tinyemeka(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airforce1: I'm proud of my Igbo brothers and sisters

I love them
I really do

Love you too bro.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by dennismukoro(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola Virus Easy Cure with Laugh.

Nollywood will soon act Movie Called Ebola Virus Prt 1, Return of Ebola Disease Prt 2, Ebola cure prt 3. Staring John Okafor, Charles Awurun, Okey Bakassi and Others.

9ja will soon produce T-shirt and and Customize it as flushout Ebola.

9ja musician will soon Release music title Ebola and Remix it as Run from Ebola

GEJ. Will setup Committee for Ebola disease and cure and Budget 20billion naira for the Committee

If they started sharing 20million each for Ebola Patient. Trust 9ja everybody get Ebola.

Trust our igbo Brothers they will soon start producing stay away from Ebola soup, pure water,Ebola cleansing hand wash, herbal Medicine when they cure Gonorrhea, staphylococcus, Ebola Virus,HIV,Body Odor and Perfume etc. Nna time for Business.

Very soon them go say make we nor chop cow meet and chicken say the Ebola dun affect our meat. Abeg we wan hear that one so our meat go cheap. we go boil am well weather ebo no go run leave la.

We soon they see BC of Akpos Have Ebola Virus. Who be Akpos self so we go give am chance. why them nor use another name like Bola?

Trust our men of God. Different Testimonies of man suffering for Ebola for 5years have just been heal. Abeg I think them say the Disease they kill for 21days how come he never Die 5yrs ago.

Add urs and let's keep the fun going because Ebola nor go ever near any of Us e go go back to sender wherever e come from
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Arbiola(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nigerians can produce anything in any situation,now ebola hand gel go sell pass expectation.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Arbiola(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
E be lyk Say me sef go go shatter ebola gel in dozens make me sef dey sell for ma area......Clean money
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by frainc(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: Sami’a Allahu liman hamidah,,Young man,if you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute in the topic of discourse kindly keep quiet and read other people's comment(s)..mkpi hausa;akpamu;omo oshi;amu nkita;face front and dont ever quote me again !!crackhead
your signature really show that you are from a destructive linage

I'm done with you
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
You are either in a state of delusion, or live around idio*ts,;what has reigion got to d with the topic of discourse?hypocrites...How do you just say things like a hypnotised fo*l?it is your lineage that is destructive;anumanu
frainc: your signature really show that you are from a destructive linage

I'm done with you
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by NetBizguy: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please contacts where I can buy the Cleansing gel for business. Any Idea will be appreciated thanks.
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Arbiola(f): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
HOW MANY YEARS WARRANTY?
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Arbiola(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
HOW MANY YEAR WARRANTY?
Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by somcherry(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
StevinMorgan: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets

*see photo below!!

The latest germ fighting solution tagged Ebola Cleaning Hand Gel is now on sale in markets across Nigeria.

A liberal who said he bought it at Alaba international market in Lagos sent fruz.wapka.mobi this exclusive photo.

He said he ‘s so lucky to get the last one at the place he bought it from..LOL

Wetin person no go see 4 this country. Have you bought your own Ebola fighting gel?

Ibo people no go kill person.!!

What do you think?
some pple no get eyes, i swear. It wz photoshopped.
Btw,here is the real product

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hand Cleansing Gel Hits Nigerian Markets by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
somcherry:
some pple no get eyes, i swear. It wz photoshopped.
Btw,here is the real product

Thanks for setting the records straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / 2-Year-Old Indian Conjoined Twin Boys (Photos) / Man Falls Inside A Gutter After Getting Drunk In ajangbadi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.