Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146586 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On May 10, 2017
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
akinola98:
Femi I like the red one with the beige interior but does she has all the options I mentioned earlier

I believe it does
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by akinola98: 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I believe it does

Please confirm all options are available
We may have a deal
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
akinola98:

Please confirm all options are available
We may have a deal

I did Sir, i think the most important thing is to be sure the ride still available by the time you are ready sir . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
Thank God it is Friday, make the best of it
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
From.the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wanna wish all the ladies, a Happy Mother's day, may the sweet Lord continue to bless you all....
With love and humility. ....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
Another day with the grace of God multiply . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by dagboss(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2017
Honourable Phemmmy motors pls how much will deliver a 2006/07 Lexus GX 470 to Lagos serious buyer pls
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On May 17, 2017
dagboss:
Honourable Phemmmy motors pls how much will deliver a 2006/07 Lexus GX 470 to Lagos serious buyer pls

Thanks for spending some of your bust time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . For a clean and reliable 2007 Lexus GX 470, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 7.2M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
kiss kiss

2006 Model could be 400K Naira less
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kagari: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . Imagine yourself in this beauty and take her home to mama at a cost of ONLY 7.7M Naira if your doorstep is in Lagos and environs, but if outside, delivery charges will apply.
hello fhemmy. I have a deal for you. 2010 Lexus 350. Presently in Houston. 08138741301. Would await your response , with specs the other poster required.

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kagari: 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
More

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by dagboss(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for spending some of your bust time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . . For a clean and reliable 2007 Lexus GX 470, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 7.2M Naira

Thanks for your prompt reply Mr Phemmmy Autos, does this price include clearing? I also prefer a three row seat type will this add to the cost?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by akinola98: 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
@ Fhemmmy
Is the Lexus really 2010 model

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On May 18, 2017
dagboss:

Thanks for your prompt reply Mr Phemmmy Autos, does this price include clearing? I also prefer a three row seat type will this add to the cost?

Yes, it includes the clearing cost . . . . . They mostly all have 3rd rows but they are fold towards the body of the machine and not like other rides such as highlander
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
kagari:
hello fhemmmy. I have a deal for you. 2010 Lexus 350. Presently in Houston. 08138741301. Would await your response , with specs the other poster required.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you BUT i am still confused as to what deal you want us to do with or for you . . . . Please help me by explaining better sir/ma
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kagari: 4:49pm On May 18, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you BUT i am still confused as to what deal you want us to do with or for you . . . . Please help me by explaining better sir/ma
ok, since this is a Lexus thread, I was thinking you could sell it for me. It's location is Houston. It has reverse camera, sat navigation, and so many other features
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On May 18, 2017
kagari:
ok, since this is a Lexus thread, I was thinking you could sell it for me. It's location is Houston. It has reverse camera, sat navigation, and so many other features

I see, if we get a buyer that wants it, surely wont mind to assist in selling it off . . . . Give us your price and your expectations
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by MichaelRotimi(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2017
Sir, I want to buy Mitsubishi outlander xls 2008 and Hyundai santa fe limited 2008. Thanks.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kagari: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I see, if we get a buyer that wants it, surely wont mind to assist in selling it off . . . . Give us your price and your expectations
5.7 car plus shipping. Buyer clears in Nigeria.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Pristinemind: 8:27am On May 19, 2017
Mr fhemmy,how much would land lexus es 300 2003 in my home in lag?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On May 19, 2017
kagari:
5.7 car plus shipping. Buyer clears in Nigeria.

OK . . . If anyone is interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.