Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147110 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kagari: 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
Fhemmmy:

OK . . . If anyone is interested.
ok would appreciate it sir. I can forward you more pictures
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On May 19, 2017
Pristinemind:
Mr fhemmy,how much would land lexus es 300 2003 in my home in lag?

We appreciate your time on our thread and we will be able to deliver a clean and reliable one to you at a cost of ONLY 2.7M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On May 19, 2017
smiley smiley

wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
tongue tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
kagari:
ok would appreciate it sir. I can forward you more pictures

No need for more pix i have couple of them in Canada as well but with the pix you posted here, you might be lucky too for someone to contact you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by akinola98: 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
Fhemmmy:

No need for more pix i have couple of them in Canada as well but with the pix you posted here, you might be lucky too for someone to contact you.

Really Femi?? U have exactly same specs and year ?? How much will she cost to land at my door step in Lagos ?? I prefer a total package than just halfway payment that I still need to deal with Naija clearing
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
akinola98:

Really Femi?? U have exactly same specs and year ?? How much will she cost to land at my door step in Lagos ?? I prefer a total package than just halfway payment that I still need to deal with Naija clearing

For clarity purpose, please tell us what you need with a fresh request and we will be glad to quote you accordingly . . . .Looking forward to being your dealer too
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On May 23, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
Happy Wednesday . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by dagboss(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2017
Sorry for the break in communication Mr Pheeemy Motors what are the modalities for the pre-order I would've called you but I don't have your number you may get me on 08038472375 bothbvoufe call and WhatsApp let's discuss about the GX 470
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
dagboss:
Sorry for the break in communication Mr Pheeemy Motors what are the modalities for the pre-order I would've called you but I don't have your number you may get me on 08038472375 bothbvoufe call and WhatsApp let's discuss about the GX 470

No need to be sorry Sir, we all know how busy life could be
My number is in my signature at the bottom sir, i can be reached via calls or whatsapp and even email . . . .
Our modalities varies depending on the ride, and how much is involved BUT we dont settle for anything less than 50% of the total cost of the ride while balance is paid after inspection BUT for discount and all that, we move the yardstick up or down to favor each customer

Looking forward to being your dealer too
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
Thank God Friday don come oh . . . . Happy weekend to us all!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On May 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
Happy new week . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On May 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On May 31, 2017
Happy new day . . . . . Nairalanders!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by dany4life(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
I need a Lexus 2009 rx350 model black, grey or silver color if you have for sale send pics and prize to wattsap 08025823895
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On May 31, 2017
dany4life:
I need a Lexus 2009 rx350 model black, grey or silver color if you have for sale send pics and prize to wattsap 08025823895

Thanks for your time on our thread as we appreciate you . . . However, we are only doing Pre-Order till Naira and the Nigerian economy stabilizes
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thank God another Friday has come
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Happy Sunday to us all, and let's be compassionate for the needy as we celebrate the day of rest
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
It i hump of the week already . . . . . Let's appreciate one another!

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.