Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146567 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Happy Friday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy new week
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Another day with much love from Baba God . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wanna wish all the MEN a wonderful father's day and may the Blessings of God continue to abide with us
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Happy new week to all Nairalander
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by mickye2004: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Four years after dealing with Fhemmmy Motors, am back to see if I can strike another good deal.

I need another car Oga Fhemmmy.

Please how much can I get a Toyota Sienna 2004 or 2005 model (LE or XLE)?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
mickye2004:
Four years after dealing with Fhemmmy Motors, am back to see if I can strike another good deal.

I need another car Oga Fhemmmy.

Please how much can I get a Toyota Sienna 2004 or 2005 model (LE or XLE)?

My Chairman at the top, i hail oh . . . .How family and business now?
Since you are a returned friend/Client, tell us the features that are of importance to you so we could find the best deal for you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Happy Friday!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by cmon(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Good Day Mr. Fhemmmy,

I'm ready to purchase a 2013, 2012 RX350 (due to their use of regular fuel) or 2010 if my budget can't carry the earlier stated. I prefer a White or Red (Wine, Burgundy, Red etc). It must be AWD and posses Reverse Camera and Navigation Screen. It must be clean title and salvage free (I would eventually require or get a VIN Report). If you can find the one with in-built rear entertainment system in the seat, that will be fine. Please give me something that is clean with the lowest mileage possible cos I'm a traveler.

What do you have? Please quote with prices to my doorstep in Lagos. If you are not quoting with clearing cost, please give current estimated clearing cost.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
cmon:
Good Day Mr. Fhemmmy,

I'm ready to purchase a 2013, 2012 RX350 (due to their use of regular fuel) or 2010 if my budget can't carry the earlier stated. I prefer a White or Red (Wine, Burgundy, Red etc). It must be AWD and posses Reverse Camera and Navigation Screen. It must be clean title and salvage free (I would eventually require or get a VIN Report). If you can find the one with in-built rear entertainment system in the seat, that will be fine. Please give me something that is clean with the lowest mileage possible cos I'm a traveler.

What do you have? Please quote with prices to my doorstep in Lagos. If you are not quoting with clearing cost, please give current estimated clearing cost.

Thanks for your time on our thread and apologies for late response . . . . . I will attend to your request within the next 24 hours.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by mickye2004: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the top, i hail oh . . . .How family and business now?
Since you are a returned friend/Client, tell us the features that are of importance to you so we could find the best deal for you

I do not really have any preference, I just need a clean toyota sienna xle or le model, 2006.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
mickye2004:

I do not really have any preference, I just need a clean toyota sienna xle or le model, 2006.

OK, i will display some here in the next few days . . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
mickye2004:

Check out this 2007 model that could be yours at same price as a 2006 model . . . . . ONLY 3M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Happy Wednesday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Happy Thursday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
We appreciate your business and always here to serve you . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by amliftedhigher: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Fhemmmy:
cool cool
Good day fhemmmy. How much for RX 330 2004,2005 and 2006 fulloption?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.