Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) (464 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / What It Means To Be "born Again"! / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) by cbrass(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Am in a commercial bus with a policeman as I am typing this, the big guy is seated next to me, after making my life a hell with is big hands and body he decided to bring out a book and starts reading, just guess the title of the book: NOW THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN
Re: Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) by charlsecy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
It is possible, but he may be frustrated out of the force. It is very hard to practise holiness in certain settings.

Matthew 24:22 [ESV]
And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Re: Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) by cbrass(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
charlsecy: It is possible, but he may be frustrated out of the force. It is very hard to practise holiness in certain settings.

Matthew 24:22 [ESV]
And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

Yes you are right
Re: Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live) by PastorOluT(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
cbrass: Am in a commercial bus with a policeman as I am typing this, the big guy is seated next to me, after making my life a hell with is big hands and body he decided to bring out a book and starts reading, just guess the title of the book: NOW THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN

why? They are humans like every one of us n salvation is for all, remember every vocation has got its ills. If u ask this about policemen, why not lawyers, business men etc, the list is endless.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of August 2014 / Christians: Is Mary A Goddess? / Prayers Don’t Work Because People ‘enjoy’ Being Sick - Pat Robertson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.