Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters (1841 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / 10 Celebrities For Gulder Ultimate Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters by remecy(f): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
If you are anything like me, you watch all the old and new Disney movies. I am constantly comparing real-life stars with these princesses. Wait until you see these similarities!

1. Amanda Seyfried

While Mandy Moore was the voice of Rapunzel, we think that Amanda Seyfried is a much better match. She has those beautiful green eyes and long golden hair- look at the similarities! Amanda Seyfried is known for her work on the television series “Veronica Mars” and started filming movies such as “In Time”, “Chloe”, and “Mean Girls”.

2. Chris Colfer

Known for his role on the television series “Glee”, Chris Colfer could have another gig as Pinocchio! Give us a second here: the rosy high cheeks, the big eyes, all you need is to add a hat/wig and a hilarious little outfit. Apparently everyone else sees this resemblance too! When asked about it during an interview for PR.com, he said, “I really want to be Pinocchio, if Disney ever did ‘Pinocchio’ on Broadway. Actually, some of my fans I think started a Facebook petition for me to do that. But I would love to do it, maybe in-between seasons of ‘Glee.’ It’s always been a goal.”

3. Lily Cole

We think that Lily Cole is a dead ringer for Merida from Disney and Pixar’s ‘Brave.’ All we have to do is slack a bow and arrow set in her arms and dress her up! It should not be a hard sell, she is a model after all. She started modelling at the age of 14 and continues trekking around the world for high profile shows and magazine shoots for designers like Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, and Prada.

4. Hannah Simone

Hannah Simone has been in the show business for a long time. This Canadian got her start as a fashion model, became a television host for a music network and now stars in the hugely successful television series “New Girl” with Zooey Deschanel. We think that this beauty would be a great Jasmine given the change. The stunning dark hair, expressive eyes and spunky attitude are all a perfect match! Her independent and sassy attitude screams Jasmine.

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters by remecy(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2014
5. Kerry Washington

Best known for her role on the wildly successful television series “Scandal”, Kerry Washington is building her reputation for being a versatile actress, starring in films like “Django”. We also think she would be a perfect Tiana from “The Princess and the Frog”! She is elegant, sassy and has those beautiful eyes. All we need to do is slap a frog in her hand! We think she might be a little too busy to work at Disney with all her appearances and upcoming baby.

6. Hugh Laurie

Hugh Laurie is known for his work on “House” and in roles in the films like “Sense and Sensibility”. His character on the television series “House” makes Hugh Laurie a perfect match for Scar from “The Lion King”. It is not just his deep menacing voice, but his hair, eyes and general ambivalence to the world. Give it a chance, just look at the pictures. You know you see it too. Now take away his throne and make him eat mice, I think you get the picture.

7. Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher is known for her hilarious roles in movies like “Confessions of a Shopaholic” and “Great Gatsby”. She could also be swapped for Amy Adams with very few people noticing, Isla Fisher could be so many princesses! She could be Giselle from “Enchanted” but we prefer her as Ariel from “The Little Mermaid”. While her hair is not quite the same shade, she has the beautiful pale skin and innocence of a Disney Princess. Picture her on that rock singing out to our next entry.

8. Tom Welling

Tom Welling is Eric from “The Little Mermaid”. Case closed. That jaw line, dark flowing hair and beautiful blue eyes. Let’s all take a minute to look at this comparison. Sigh. He got his start on the popular television series “Smallville” and for being a general dream boat.

Re: 10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters by remecy(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2014
9. Leighton Meester

This beautiful actress best known for her role as Blair on “Gossip Girl” is also the model for Vera Wang’s perfume, Lovestruck. You need to stop picturing her as a snobby Upper East Side girl, and think of her as a naive little girl thrown into a forest with some dwarves. With her snowy pale skin and dyed dark hair, she is Snow White! Just stick a red headband on and some red lipstick and we have a match.

10. Goldie Hawn

Stay with us for this one. Remember in the Disney film “Lady and the Tramp”? When lady gets locked up in doggie jail (the pound), there is this raspy voiced shih tzu mixed dog in the corner with lots of floppy blonde fur. You know that is Goldie Hawn. Who else could that be?

http://popnhop.com/10-celebrities-who-look-just-like-disney-characters/

(1) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance / 78th Academy Awards / Big Brother All Stars Update: Meryl Is A LovePeddler.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.