Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (54458 Views)

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by 50calibre(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lilimax: Na so! Greater is JESUS in me than the Ebola in the world. smiley

I pity you and that ignoramus. When you contract Ebola, have the decency to quarantine yourself.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Lilimax(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
50calibre:

I pity you and that ignoramus. When you contract Ebola, have the decency to quarantine yourself.
I cannot contact Ebola cos I know my right in Christ Jesus. Ebola is an Egyptian disease if you understand what I meant wink... These types of diseases are not meant for me I don’t know about you embarassed
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: you garrit sistah
. Yesso sweets
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
sameer1212: hi love, hw u today? too tired....
. My husband am fine o. Had a stressful day. Kinda tired
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by say4gunit(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Odeshi!
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by 50calibre(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lilimax: I cannot contact Ebola cos I know my right in Christ Jesus. Ebola is an Egyptian disease if you understand what I meant wink... These types of diseases are not meant for me I don’t know about you embarassed

Ok! So the 700+ people who are dead so far didn't know their right in Christ Jesus? Or maybe they were children of satan..

I'm sorry to say, but this idiocy of yours is self destructive.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Lilimax(f): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
50calibre:

Ok! So the 700+ people who are dead so far didn't know their right in Christ Jesus? Or maybe they were children of satan..

I'm sorry to say, but this idiocy of yours is self destructive.
Mind you, I did not mention the people that died in my post as I only spoke about myself. Next time, learn to pass your comment without insult okay.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
speckless: May NMA not call off this strike anytime soon. Am really scared!!
A government that gives no form of protection to its healthcare workers,
no post exposure prophylaxis to HIV, having to pay for hepatitis B and
yellow fever vaccine in the same hospital where u work and get exposed
to these hazard, no life or professional indemnity insurance despite all
these. Hazard allowance of 5000naira across board!! May ThUNDER
strike you if you criticize me!!! AMEN.
We talking Ebola and you talking nonsense undecided
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by 50calibre(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lilimax: Mind you, I did not mention the people that died in my post as I only spoke about myself. Next time, learn to pass your comment without insult okay.

Yeah you didn't mention it because you're myopic. You need statistics to determine your survival chances, it's common sense. Speaking of Ebola, you can't make yourself an exception because you're no different from the 700+ people who've died already.

Its this same ignorance that has fuelled this epidemic, African are just too dumb.

Many of the dead victims shared similar faith with you, it didn't save them, it won't save you.

My comments are not an insult, they are meant to serve you.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: EBOLA wahala.

Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest they
give nowadays is 45` instead of the normal 360

* Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow guys
instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

* You take a girl out for dinner, drive her back to
her house, walk her to the door-step, she leaves
you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* The aboki that sells suya beside our house dey
chop Him suya himself these days because even
the suya is a suspect (Who wan die?)grincheesy

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the
arresting by Yourself.(Just Handcuff yourself
come station, use ur hand by self enter Cell):D8)

* My friend is no longer dating our Neighbor's
Daughter called ADEBOLAshockedcry

* YORUBA People in My Area now greet EKU EBOLA O.(I dey answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER)lipsrsealedangry

I wash my hands up to 30 times a day. About 20 times at work place...
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Henrhyme4u(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Take ur weed with alomo and use grand dry pepper rub ur face and use am do snuff Allah Egbon BOLA (EBOLA) go fear u ...u no know say EV dey look face abi.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by vtree: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Looking for an avenue to take your GOODS and SERVICES to a wider range of Customers, then this Opportunity is for you.

G.C.O., is offering Small and Medium Scale Organizations an Opportunity to own a Website for just 15k where Goods and Services rendered will be displayed to the general public. This Promo will run from Sept 1-30th, 2014.

For enquires and registration, please contact us on;

BE KIND TO REBROADCAST.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Shollay20(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by queensenglish91: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
donnypool:

their**
Esprit de corps grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
rozzay: . My husband am fine o. Had a stressful day. Kinda tired
eyyah mee too dear. so did u miss me?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
where was he working? and where did he catch it?

Does he not have name?

I smell propaganda
anitank: I just read on CNN website that a Nigerian doctor has been diagnosed with Ebola. This is barely 3 weeks after the Liberian man died of the disease, the exact incubation period of the virus angry

If this is true, then we're about to face our worst fears
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
is there any way a suspected terrorist can be infected with ebola virus and then released to meet shakau . this is a sure way of killing these f ucking boko b itches. But if the reverse happens, na die.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebola is likely a fake deadly illness and Shakau is a fake jihadist , the only thing that we need to kill to solve both problems is corruption.
Liverpoolfc: is there any way a suspected terrorist can be infected with ebola virus and then released to meet shakau . this is a sure way of killing these f ucking boko b itches. But if the reverse happens, na die.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by skyface00(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
abba take it easy na.....kilode na so u harsh

arsetalks: I do not blame you, I blame the moderators for this. How they have not banned you I do not know. You need to urgently, very urgently have your head checked. A lot of people are dying because of this and you think it is a joke? Stuupid jobless intellectually bankrupt idioota.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2014

instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
THIS GUY IS BAD LOL
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Daluuzor(m): 1:20am On Aug 05, 2014
smackimorn: Ebola is finally here, say hello to the man of the year...

Ihe bara ba abago

Finest boy said so.

U Suck!!! get a life dude.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Liamm: It remains a speculation until authenticated by the FMH grin
It is already on the news around the world that Nigeria reported a second cases of person suffering from Ebola disease.

They should immediately locate the hospital she works for and quarantine the place. Jeez! It is going to be disastrous in a city like Lagos. I just hope the government takes all necessary steps to make sure it doesn't spread like wild fire in an over-populated hell-hole like Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Daluuzor:
U Suck!!! get a life dude.

Attention seeker grin
Abegi
Fucck urself
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by mescanamezu: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Where will we start from?, who would we run to?, who is safe?

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by dorox(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2014
enochogaga: Ebola know where he go fit reach, nor be like people like us Christians we carry weytin pass am abi guys
Ebola virus has killed Christians in dozens before, so stop this your delusion that you are immuned against the disease as a christian. It will only give you a false sense of security that could make you less careful and put you in danger of having the disease should anyone around contract it.
After all it was people like you that said ebola will never get to nigeria in Jesus name, but look where we are now, even with your prayers of denial ebola is finally here.
Sometimes we may suffer from sickness, accident or misfortune, and we shall all die some day irrespective of our religion. Prayer does not cure illness, medicine does. Prayer does not prevent accident on roads, good roads and resposible driving does. Prayer does not lift one out of poverty, increased productivity does. Prayer does not prevent misfortunes, sometimes shiit just happens.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Novice1(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
enochogaga: Ebola know where he go fit reach, nor be like people like us Christians we carry weytin pass am abi guys

There is no hope left
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by skillzbae(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
arsetalks: I do not blame you, I blame the moderators for this. How they have not banned you I do not know. You need to urgently, very urgently have your head checked. A lot of people are dying because of this and you think it is a joke? Stuupid jobless intellectually bankrupt idioota.
So how has ur seriousness cured EBOLA? Abegi. Life is simple, u too strong, just like yesterday eba
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2014
nosairabor: My elder brother received a call late Sunday night while we were watching 'Who Wants To Be Millionaire' gameshow.

The female friend who called evidently was in fear like every other residence. She screamed that a woman at their street somewhere at Lawanson in Surulere, Lagos was suspected to have contacted the deadly Ebola virus. Eeeh! We all jumped on our feet and wasn't interested in Who Wants To Be Millionaire gameshow anymore.

The suspected victim was said to be a Nurse. The caller said two ambulances of the State Government came to the woman's residence. The medical team all dressed up in protective garment from head to toe took the woman away in one of the ambulance.

This case is yet to be further verified.

Attached is a photo obtained online. I am not sure if such cream exists or if it was photo-shopped. But little findings has is that hand sanitizer is on increase demand even retail store, Shoprite was out of stock... *lip sealed*
She probably works at the hospital where te Liberia man was treated.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Daluuzor(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
smackimorn:

Attention seeker grin
Abegi
Fucck urself
Do me a favour

Drop DEAD!!!! grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by uzo200(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2014

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
for your mind, you be James blond abi?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ggrin(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
uzo200: for your mind, you be James blond abi?
undecided
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ugwum007(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
CNN just reported 8 cases of ebola in Nigeria. ..now something bigger than boko haram will soon hit us...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Buba Pupa Village In Ogun State Where Residents Drink Dirty Pond Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.