Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Top Five States With The Best Transport System. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Five States With The Best Transport System. (2791 Views)

Five States With Highest Number Of Scammers And Prostitutes. / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by WIZGUY69(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Top five (5) cities with best transport Network.
The cities below have quite motorable roads and well organised transport systems. The drivers are Nice and kind to visitors/foreigners and transport charges are of average.
1. AKURE
2. ABUJA
3. ENUGU
4. OSOGBO
5. LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by WIZGUY69(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by mstik(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
"Drivers are nice"
In Lagos state?
Lagos state that is brimming with crazy bus drivers and suicidal okada riders..

5 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by rafkaz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm Clearing & Forwarding Agents,Both Containerised And Roro Vehicles! @ Apapa Tinca Port

if you build a business relationship with my company, we wont dissapoint you, below is my office address

Our Office NPA Commercial Building (National) Tin Can Port, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria Please Contact us on 08073935324, 08033974999 We Are Reliable
Email : rafkaz1426@yahoo.com
Olalekan Kazeem

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by nickxtra(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
WIZGUY69: Top five (5) cities with best transport Network.
The cities below have quite motorable roads and well organised transport systems. The drivers are Nice and kind to visitors/foreigners and transport charges are of average.
1. AKURE
2. ABUJA
3. ENUGU
4. OSOGBO
5. LAGOS.
The list is not complete without Edo
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by UnknownT: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
1. AKURE
2. ABUJA
3. ENUGU
4. OSOGBO
5. LAGOS.
drivers are nice! I hope u didnt include d drivers that will drive unsuspecting victims to ritualist n kidnappers dens?
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
lagos drivers?.make I park well

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Rikidony(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
OP U MUST BR HIGH ON WEED WITH THIS LISTgrin grin
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by nationwide24: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
1. AKURE
2. ABUJA
3. ENUGU
4. OSOGBO
5. LAGOS.
Your topic reads 'top five states with best transport system' but you ended up listing cities or state capitals. Correct your topic first.
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
My list

1. Anambra
2. Delta
3. Kwara
4. FCT
5. Edo

Source: www.nairaland.com/himkers
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Alexcollins(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
My list; Borno state. Adamawa state. Kano. Yobe. Note: Sambisa transport company is d best in nigeria. They charge free 2 heaven or hell depending on ur destination.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Youngzedd(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
If Calabar is not there, am sorry your list is confirmed bullcrap.
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Mutuwa(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: "Drivers are nice"
In Lagos state?
Lagos state that is brimming with crazy bus drivers and suicidal okada riders..

Very crazy indeed.
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
undecidedIlorin should be no one
followed by calabar
then by ehem...............make I consult ifa cheesy
Re: Top Five States With The Best Transport System. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ur list is so UNREALISTIC@op.....I jez D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ observe!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris Step Out Majestically For Jumat Prayer / 2015: Tambuwal Joins APC Presidential Race / So Buhari Also Threw Dollars Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.