Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio (1943 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Intrigue In Akwa Ibom Politics!! Robinson Uwak Defects To APC. / Breaking News: Gov. Akpabio Stops Robinson Uwak’s Documentary On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio by insideakwaibom: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am not afraid of you, Hon. Robinson Uwak tells Akpabio

…Vows to hit CNN with video documentary on the deplorable State of Oro Nation under Akpabio’s watch.

Only the guilty are afraid. Everyday Your Excellency, you air your documentary “Uncommon Transformation” across television stations. I have never gone to bribe any television station to stop it. Your actions today is undemocratic as you have attempted to silence the voice of the voiceless. I will still advice that the concerns of the Oro people be urgently addressed otherwise you may need fuel your jet and head to CNN to stop the next documentary.

I wish you a safe flight Sir.

Best regards

Read more here http://insideakwaibom.com/afraid-hon-robinson-uwak-tells-akpabio/

Robinson Uwak
Ubeadai Oro

Here are the reactions from his facebook page by his fans
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio by Aitee1: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
He should chilax abeg abi no be dem get 2015 Oh I 4got the ibibios are fighting for it also undecided politics a game as dirty as always undecided
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You, Hon. Robinson Uwak Tells Gov. Akpabio by Caseless: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
I love men that dare the odds! This akpabio is feeling like one alpha-male or an untouchable of late. Akpabio negleted some places in akwa ibom, yet pd-paid guys were quick to post pictures of rail-line that's not completed in River state. They make us feel akpabio is the best in that region, we all know amaechi is the man.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Interested In 2015 Presidency — Gov Sule Lamido / Rehabilitating the Haramites and GEJ's greatest mistake - CramJones / Presidency Orders Ekiti Courts Shut Until After Fayose’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.