Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (44700 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

You may as well mail it to Satan cause, he may need to pay uncle sam visit, who know? cool
Well your sarcasm is good. My offer stands. I know you are having a bzll in paradise that you live. I want to live and enjoy in your kind of paradise too. You dont have to worry about uncle sam, he's doing mightily well handling about 350 millions souls and everything is well.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by bropeee(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heyliesha: funny] AIDS FEATURING EBOLA

Conversation between AIDS &
EBOLA:
AIDS: na who be dis too?
EBOLA: bro na me oooo, ur sis! i don
show
AIDS: Which kind bad market b dis na, watin
carry u come
EBOLA: Hmmmm bros why u dey yarn
like dis na, ur reign never do u? Abi na
only u dey dis world. I even hear say †hεm dn
find cure fr you.
AIDS: So who give u transport come
Naija?
EBOLA: Bros na one man from
Liberia ooo. Him say make i
accompany am come Nigeria. As we
reach na him i carry leg leave am ooo.
AIDS: so hw u want operate here?
EBOLA: I go follow all d state wey get d
same
alphabet wit my name... Na
for dos state i go operate.
AIDS: name the states for me
EBOLA: Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Bayelsa,
Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Oyo, Ondo,
Lagos, Abia, Adamawa,Akwa ibom, Anambra.
AIDS: u b baddo, so out of 36 states
u take only 15?........ Sis u tyt,,,, me
self i want upgrade...... Na through
air i want carry d enter pple.
EBOLA: bro i bin here say boko haram dey
worry
for north? E b like i
no go reach der ooo. I no wan die
AIDS: Market no dey move der again
ooo...
lol......Just for fun
‪#Stay‬ safe,
EBOLA
is real..
I love Nigerians, we will always make fun out of everything trending. No matter how serious it is
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heyliesha: funny] AIDS FEATURING EBOLA

Conversation between AIDS &
EBOLA:
AIDS: na who be dis too?
EBOLA: bro na me oooo, ur sis! i don
show
AIDS: Which kind bad market b dis na, watin
carry u come
EBOLA: Hmmmm bros why u dey yarn
like dis na, ur reign never do u? Abi na
only u dey dis world. I even hear say †hεm dn
find cure fr you.
AIDS: So who give u transport come
Naija?
EBOLA: Bros na one man from
Liberia ooo. Him say make i
accompany am come Nigeria. As we
reach na him i carry leg leave am ooo.
AIDS: so hw u want operate here?
EBOLA: I go follow all d state wey get d
same
alphabet wit my name... Na
for dos state i go operate.
AIDS: name the states for me
EBOLA: Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Bayelsa,
Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Oyo, Ondo,
Lagos, Abia, Adamawa,Akwa ibom, Anambra.
AIDS: u b baddo, so out of 36 states
u take only 15?........ Sis u tyt,,,, me
self i want upgrade...... Na through
air i want carry d enter pple.
EBOLA: bro i bin here say boko haram dey
worry
for north? E b like i
no go reach der ooo. I no wan die
AIDS: Market no dey move der again
ooo...
lol......Just for fun
‪#Stay‬ safe,
EBOLA
is real..

empty and expensive joke, i hope u get a better thing to say next time
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: Well your sarcasm is good. My offer stands. I know you are having a bzll in paradise that you live. I want to live and enjoy in your kind of paradise too. You dont have to worry about uncle sam, he's doing mightily well handling about 350 millions souls and everything is well.

When it's time for his funeral, you can mail it to me! Still then continue to take good care of
him! Bye!!! cool grin
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by prolific1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
UrbanMystique: the positive side of investing in things that matter.

while africans and their useless leaders are investing billions into religions and (goddism)... tax payers money are being used to sponsor trip to saudi arabia and jerusalem, the money they could have used to sponsor scientists or students on a more meaningful thing.. they squabble it.
the west are investing theirs into science and technology plus research facilities.

now americans/the west are reaping the benefit of investing in things that matter, africans are still begging a jew/arabs god to come and save them from a simple disease that small research would have cured.

they will soon come and cry wolf about how scientist brought the virus from west as if science is not for africans.

black people.
whoever u r, av got nothing but respect and admiration 4 u, most sensible post av read in a while, with people like u, Nigeria has a short at greatness. put words into action. see u @ d top

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

When it time for his funeral, you can mail it to me! Still then continue to take good care of
him! Bye!!!
He's 238 years old and his glory is still flying high. Doesn't that count for something. The taste is in the pudding.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: He's 238 years old and his glory is still flying high. Doesn't that count for something. The taste is in the pudding.

Good boy! Go and bath him now; cause his bodily stench is killing the world!!! cool
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

Good boy! Go and bath him now; cause his bodily stench is killing the world!!! cool
Your pathological hatred of US doesn't diminish her value. America is not perfect, will grant you that and I have my disagreement with some things American govt does. With that being said, it's by no mistake the biggest corporations , the biggest technological innovations, the highest number of billionaires and millionaires, including the highest number of middle class are based here. Medical and Educational facilities are of world class standard. GEJ and other African leaders are in DC right now meeting with Obama on Africa summit. They know the value of Uncle Sam more than you. Keep on hating. Love Nigeria as much as you do but I do not hate America like you do. US has transformed my life coming in as an 18year old wild eyed for studies and setting up a good life for me and my wife and children and even my siblings and their families. You hate America , I don't hate any country Nigeria and U S included.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: Your pathological hatred of US doesn't diminish her value. America is not perfect, will grant you that and I have my disagreement with some things American govt does. With that being said, it's by no mistake the biggest corporations , the biggest technological innovations, the highest number of billionaires and millionaires, including the highest number of middle class are based here. Medical and Educational facilities are of world class standard. GEJ and other African leaders are in DC right now meeting with Obama on Africa summit. They know the value of Uncle Sam more than you. Keep on hating. Love Nigeria as much as you do but I do not hate America like you do. US has transformed my life coming in as an 18year old wild eyed for studies and setting up a good life for me and my wife and children and even my siblings and their families. You hate America , I don't hate any country Nigeria and U S included.

See me see wahala! Me hate
america(n)?
Am letting you know that not all people are blind the evil america is committing over the world! There many good and noble people in america both white and black but what can do.

But what can they do? My country either right or wrong!!!

Have a bless day cool
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

See me see wahala! Me hate
america(n)?
Am letting you know that not all people are blind the evil america is committing over the world! There many good and noble people in america both white and black but what can do.

But what can they do? My country either right or wrong!!!

Have a bless day cool
You don't hate America but you invite satan to visit Uncle Sam. If that's not hatred, I would be scared to know what hatred means to you. Tell the people lining up at the US embassy in Abuja and US consulate in Lagos. With all the perceived evils of America , she is still of more good than evil. No country or society is perfect. Tackle the mismanagement and corruption of Nigeria before worrying about US.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You don't hate America but you invite satan to visit Uncle Sam. If that's not hatred, I would be scared to know what hatred means to you. Tell the people lining up at the US embassy in Abuja and US consulate in Lagos. With all the perceived evils of America , she is still of more good than evil. No country or society is perfect. Tackle the mismanagement and corruption of Nigeria before worrying about US.

So you too dey fear satan?! Thought you people don't?!believe in that supersition non sense!!!

cool
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Ekundayo7: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
MiguelMi6: Don't jump yet,no chances its hitting the shores of africa soon if it all it worked successfully.
Your callous and negative hatred is wasted energy. The international medical community would not release an unknown and untested cure for ebola unless the patients know this is EXPERIMENTAL, which this one we are speaking of is, and those patients know they are ON THEIR OWN if it doesn't work. All indications show that both Americans who took the drug improved immediately and are up walking around. Of course there have already been ugly murmering on NL that "the West" wants to "experiment" with a population having ebola, as if trying to halt the worst plague of the century is a bad thing. If this serum can be safely and quickly produced and transported I have no doubt it will be used in West Africa and all over the world, but there are government approval channels to go through before administering it. If a president of Liberia or Sierra Leone doesn't mind losing 3/4 of their citizens to ebola rather than accept "Western" experimental drugs, so be it, and Nigerians can continue to bury their heads in the sand over Boko Haram and Ebola reality also. West Africa is damn lucky the international community has a brain and recognized the danger long before the ebola hit countries.

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

So you too dey fear satan?! Thought you people don't?!believe in that supersition non sense!!!

cool
Its all fun. Mean no harm. God's blessings on us all.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by kings11ng(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
hilary26: The moment they decided to return the two doctors home for treatment I knew they have always had the cure.
America is the home factory of every virus. Africa is the test field. What they do is to come as tourists and infect our animals or plants and then go home to wait for results.
It is just business, just like HIV, now the nations with the epidemic will start paying them for the drugs.
In 1984, Robert Gallo filed a patent for his new invention, HIV. Today they tell us the virus got to humans from monkeys because we share certain DNA details with them.
America had the cure for Ebola way back in the 1970s when they manufactured the virus.
For every virus made, they also make the antivirus. Just like in comouters. The software companies that sells anti virus softwares are those who introduce viruses so we may buy their antivirus.
u just spoke my mind
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by barresi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
UrbanMystique: the positive side of investing in things that matter.

while africans and their useless leaders are investing billions into religions and (goddism)... tax payers money are being used to sponsor trip to saudi arabia and jerusalem, the money they could have used to sponsor scientists or students on a more meaningful thing.. they squabble it.
the west are investing theirs into science and technology plus research facilities.

now americans/the west are reaping the benefit of investing in things that matter, africans are still begging a jew/arabs god to come and save them from a simple disease that small research would have cured.

they will soon come and cry wolf about how scientist brought the virus from west as if science is not for africans.

black people.
did u just say "a jew/arab
god? e be like say u be atheist o!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: Its all fun. Mean no harm. God's blessings on us all.

Have a great day bro! Love your sense humour thou and you are unless like some here, who always resort to insult and abusing those that has contrary ideas to their own!

I don't hate americans, am just being honest telling you, the fact as they are ( the way the world see america the country not necessary the people )

Again nice day to you!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
hilary26: The moment they decided to return the two doctors home for treatment I knew they have always had the cure.
America is the home factory of every virus. Africa is the test field. What they do is to come as tourists and infect our animals or plants and then go home to wait for results.
It is just business, just like HIV, now the nations with the epidemic will start paying them for the drugs.
In 1984, Robert Gallo filed a patent for his new invention, HIV. Today they tell us the virus got to humans from monkeys because we share certain DNA details with them.
America had the cure for Ebola way back in the 1970s when they manufactured the virus.
For every virus made, they also make the antivirus. Just like in comouters. The software companies that sells anti virus softwares are those who introduce viruses so we may buy their antivirus.
Go and educate yourself, barbarian. This is the simple reason you will remain backward with your conspiracy theories. Shame on you that you have nothing to offer the world in your sad life. Bwahaha...You smelling human.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
woodcook:

Please stop feeding NLers lies. See link below that confirmed that they were actually treated with a test drug and the serum that save the doctors were not the one media reported initially. I am sure they did because if the drug had failed they would quietly go back to the drawing board without drawing fire from the public.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/experimental-ebola-serum/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

As for most NLers liking his post, you people should get off your bum and do some digging before accepting anything and everything being posted on NL. I am sure most of you believed him because of the cool font size he used grin grin grin
Do you even know how to read? Even the CNN link you quoted never said it is a cure but it is experimental drug that is having positive result on the tested victim. If the person is African most of you would have read a lot of meaning to it that Americans are using African for lab test for the disease they created.

Go and hang yourself with your miserable life in your dirty neighborhood, you i d i o t! You brainless punk!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fredabrown: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu30.htm

here is no question mark after the title of this article because the title is not a question. It's a declarative statement. WHO, the World Health Organization, murdered Africa with the AIDS virus. That's a provocative statement, isn't it?

The answers to this little mystery, Murder on the WHO Express, will be quite clear to you by the end of this report. You will also understand why the other suspects, the homosexuals, the green monkey an the Haitians, were only pawns in this virocidal attack on the non-Communist world. If you believe the government propaganda that AIDS is hard to catch then you are going to die even sooner than the rest of us. The common cold is a virus. Have you ever had a cold? How did you catch it? You don't really know, do you? If the cold virus were fatal how many people would there be left in the world?

The Centers for Disease Control reported in 1981 that four percent of those receiving the hepatitis-vaccine were AIDS-infected. In 1984 they admitted to 60 percent. Now they refuse to give out figures at all because they don't want to admit that 100 percent of hepatitis vaccine receivers are infected with AIDS.

Where is the data on the hepatitis vaccine studies? FDA? CDC? No, the U.S Department of Justice has it buried where you will never see it. What has the government told us about AIDS?

It's a homosexual disease-WRONG. (The homosexuals certainly spread it but the primary responsibility wasn't theirs.)

It's related to anal intercourse only-WRONG.

Only a small percentage of those testing positive for AIDS would get the disease-WRONG.

It came from the African green-back monkey-WRONG.

It came from the cytomegalovirus-WRONG.

It was due to popping amyl nitrate with sex-WRONG.

It was started 400 years ago by the Portuguese-WRONG. (It started in 1972.)

You can't get it from insects-WRONG.

The virus can't live outside the body-WRONG.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Save which world? With a virus they created in the 1st place to be the only distributors of the vaccine? Don't expect them to come out straight claiming that they have the cure so as not to raise brows( as with HIV/AIDs) they carried on the charade for only God knows how long until people started recovering from HIV through alternative means. They don't create a virus without an anti virus bro
Can you prove they created those viruses? These are viruses which have being killing Africans for a very long time till now. I feel sorry for your guilty self and ignorance. It is clear you have nothing to contribute to humanity than sly those who are doing their best to move humanity forward by creating almost all things necessary for life and most thing you use today while you seat at the front of a commodore and type trash from your dirty environment. You cannot live without American inventions. You irrelevant hateful goon!

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Lucasbalo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awoofawo:

Have a great day bro! Love your sense humour thou and you are unless like some here, who always resort to insult and abusing those that has contrary ideas to their own!

I don't hate americans, am just being honest telling you, the fact as they are ( the way the world see america the country not necessary the people )

Again nice day to you!
You are right about the hatred for America. I do travel a lot due to the nature of my gigs. Some places, I have to hide my Blue PP. Even , all this wahala with isreal/Palestine is mostly America's wayo. I have turns of disagreements with US policies both international and domestic. We correct some through ballot boxes and public outcry. Am not in the corner of America is perfect.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Your callous and negative hatred is wasted energy. The international medical community would not release an unknown and untested cure for ebola unless the patients know this is EXPERIMENTAL, which this one we are speaking of is, and those patients know they are ON THEIR OWN if it doesn't work. All indications show that both Americans who took the drug improved immediately and are up walking around. Of course there have already been ugly murmering on NL that "the West" wants to "experiment" with a population having ebola, as if trying to halt the worst plague of the century is a bad thing. If this serum can be safely and quickly produced and transported I have no doubt it will be used in West Africa and all over the world, but there are government approval channels to go through before administering it. If a president of Liberia or Sierra Leone doesn't mind losing 3/4 of their citizens to ebola rather than accept "Western" experimental drugs, so be it, and Nigerians can continue to bury their heads in the sand over Boko Haram and Ebola reality also. West Africa is damn lucky the international community has a brain and recognized the danger long before the ebola hit countries.
The truth is that most Nigerians are arrogants who have nothing to offer the world. It is still the same conspiracy theory that makes the country to remain one of the place where polio still thrives on earth today. The only country in Africa. What a bunch of backward and senseless i d i o t s!

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fredabrown: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
http://www.rense.com/general61/outof.htm

Debunking The Out Of Africa
Origin Of HIV & AIDS
The Greatest Conspiracy
Story Ever Told
By Alan Cantwell © 2005
Alan Cantwell, M.D.
1-1-5

Where did Gallo's new virus come from? In the prestigious journal Science (Jan 4, 1985) it was reported that Gallo's AIDS virus was most closely related to "slow viruses" (lentiviruses) found in sheep and goats, particularly the visna virus in sheep, which causes pneumonia, neurologic changes, and wasting. However, Gallo declared that his virus was not visna virus, but might be "another animal viruses coming into man...and this means we have to look more closely at these animals as models and these types of animal viruses. No one knows if the viruses could have stemmed from a common viral ancestor hundreds or thousands of years ago, or if a virus moved between species only decades ago from human exposure to the virus of sheep or goats."

The idea that HIV was "closely related" to the sheep visna virus did not last long. The idea of a sheep virus infecting gay men would have undoubtedly aroused suspicion because the only place one could find visna was in research labs where visna virus had been seeded and "adapted" into various animal species, as well as into human cells, for the two decades prior to the "gay plague."

Gallo, with the help of veterinarian Max Essex of Harvard, convinced the AIDS experts and the adoring media that AIDS came from green monkeys. In Gallo's book Virus Hunting [1991], he claims that in 1983 (a year before his discovery) Ann Giudici Fettner, a free-lance journalist who had lived in Africa, told him that the virus came from green monkeys in central Africa. In 1983 the African connection to AIDS was tenuous, and in Fettner's 1984 book, The Truth About AIDS, she never mentioned green monkeys and the African origin of AIDS. In fact, on page 44, she emphatically states: "AIDS started as an American disease."

There are no scientific papers which uphold the green monkey theory. The monkey out of Africa theory lasted until the late 1990s when another group of American scientists claimed the virus definitely originated in a specific species of chimpanzee found in Africa.

The green monkey theory was scientifically doomed from the very start, although that apparently did not phase the scientists who undoubtedly wanted to place the blame on the dark continent -- and take the origin of HIV out of Manhattan, where the first cases were discovered in 1979, and push the origin to the other side of the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
jamilkb:

Mtchew! did you just say America are always there to save the world? if so,Why is it that they did not talk about the cure until when their Doctor is contracted? Hundreds of ebola victims died,America didn't say anything about the cure! abeg think about this
The serum has been in experimental stage. They were among those supplied to Liberia for test on those going through hard time with Ebola, which was first administered to the American doctor in a critical test before any African would start blaming the Americans as usual. The plan has been to help Africans. Even some of the barbarians were refusing helps in some communities by trying to use machetes and clubs to threaten health workers. Go and tell that to the uneducated. You need to read up before posting any comment.

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by fredabrown: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_experimentation_in_Africa

African countries have been sites for clinical trials by large pharmaceutical companies, raising human rights concerns.[1] Incidents of unethical experimentation, clinical trials lacking properly informed consent, and forced medical procedures have been claimed and prosecuted

Contents

1 Specific incidents by date
1.1 Meningitis testing in Nigeria - 1990s
1.2 HIV/AIDS testing in Zimbabwe - 1990s
1.3 Forced sexual reassignment in South Africa - 1970s-1980s
1.4 Forced contraception in Zimbabwe - 1970s
1.5 Sterilisation experiments in Namibia - Late 1900s-1910s
2 Effects on legitimate medicine
3 The role of poverty
4 Codes of ethics
5 Pop culture references
6 See also
7 Referen

Pop culture references

The book and movie The Constant Gardener highlighted the dynamics of conduct in clinical trials in Africa in the slum areas. This was based on the real-life meningitis incident in Kano, Nigeria. New York Times best seller book Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington, provides a historical account of experimentation on African Americans, but also includes the links to African experimentation.[

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
fredabrown: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_experimentation_in_Africa

African countries have been sites for clinical trials by large pharmaceutical companies, raising human rights concerns.[1] Incidents of unethical experimentation, clinical trials lacking properly informed consent, and forced medical procedures have been claimed and prosecuted

Contents

1 Specific incidents by date
1.1 Meningitis testing in Nigeria - 1990s
1.2 HIV/AIDS testing in Zimbabwe - 1990s
1.3 Forced sexual reassignment in South Africa - 1970s-1980s
1.4 Forced contraception in Zimbabwe - 1970s
1.5 Sterilisation experiments in Namibia - Late 1900s-1910s
2 Effects on legitimate medicine
3 The role of poverty
4 Codes of ethics
5 Pop culture references
6 See also
7 Referen

Pop culture references

The book and movie The Constant Gardener highlighted the dynamics of conduct in clinical trials in Africa in the slum areas. This was based on the real-life meningitis incident in Kano, Nigeria. New York Times best seller book Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington, provides a historical account of experimentation on African Americans, but also includes the links to African experimentation.[
Read your link properly. If they don't do those you would still complain they aren't doing anything to save the continent. Even the trial in Kano could not be ascertained it was due to the drug the reason they couldn't win the case in court. Polio is taking the best of the people in that part of Nigeria. More conspiracy theories dumb!

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are right about the hatred for America. I do travel a lot due to the nature of my gigs. Some places, I have to hide my Blue PP. Even , all this wahala with isreal/Palestine is mostly America's wayo. I have turns of disagreements with US policies both international and domestic. We correct some through ballot boxes and public outcry. Am not in the corner of America is perfect.
You are among those immigrants preying on America. Go back to where you belong in the dirty surrounding of African forest. You aren't entitled to that passport.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
all4naija:
Can you prove they created those viruses? These are viruses which have being killing Africans for a very long time till now. I feel sorry for your guilty self and ignorance. It is clear you have nothing to contribute to humanity than sly those who are doing their best to move humanity forward by creating almost all things necessarily for life and most thing you use today while you seat in from of a commodore and type trash from your dirty environment. You cannot live without American inventions. You irrelevant hateful goon!

Awww...its a pity you can't THINK, you digest anything dished out to you hook, line and sinker. Can't think as slow as you even if I tried. Don't people die of diseases in the so called clean environment the Americans live in? Shiooor!! FYI Americans "buy"inventions..but I guess your pea size brain will never understand what I'm talking about
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by MiguelMi6(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You got my message so wrong,am a Westerner to speak lf.I only meant that until reports of the success of the serum,no need to celeberate.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by lking123: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abiagirl777:

rubbish!
You think dis is funny all in de name of Jokes?i hope its only ur state dat'll be affected.
Sumtyms u jokers don't evn knw ur limits.
Let the dude joke all he want,President Jonathan was so fucking dumb he couldnt even make a law that liberians 'be tested thoroughly before letting them in'',he just let them in like the asshole he is....even the dumbest kIndergarten child in madagascar is smarter than him....Bleep you JB,i fucking hate you,and now we have 2 deadly fucking problems to deal with....
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by logica(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heffalump:

Have ever questioned yourself why the African continent is so poor and backward?

The answer is that we Africans see ourselves in the light of what we are! Poor, wretched, mentally backward, and uncanny character, afraid of embracing modern civilization, and finally looking for the escape route by blaming the whites and America for our collective woos.
Until we change our mentality (Till Jesus come), we remain where we are!

Can you imagine the way some peeps here are twisting logic to suite their purpose for hatred and appreciation of their backwardness?

May God forgive us!!!
I don't see any answers to my questions in your post.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Identify the specimen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / This Drug Increased My Libido: Suprised At Effect / Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.