Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) (57253 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by mcwaleg(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2014
superior1:

So Akanji is now VC in FUT , Minna, knew him as the DSA at Unilorin. Remember is research presentation back then "eat more and die more" or something like that

"Eat and Die by Little"

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by makkitush: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2014
PassingShot:

grin grin
loooool. Dry dry dry.u know what i told u in the first place.that's the truth.BASTARD keep fixing it.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2014
doublebar:

I passed through her at Faculty of Law AAU and I was so proud of her when she was appointed the VC of our great Alma Mater. Kudos to her.
She's a nice woman You know wink
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
makkitush: loooool. Dry dry dry.u know what i told u in the first place that I'm really a BASTARD. That's the truth. . keep fixing it.

It seems your case is irredeemable. I've tried to fix your problems but very little improvement is noticed. I may have no choice than to give up on you. Though I will speak with your parents to take your case to TB Joshua.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2014
RebelLeader15: m in English and literary studies 400lvl, I stay in abraka hall camp 2...
Ok. gat one grl in dt department. bt na 200lv sh dey.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by makkitush: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
PassingShot:

It seems your case is irredeemable. I've tried to fix your problems but very little improvement is noticed. I may have no choice than to give up on you. Though I will speak with your parents to take your case to TB Joshua.

u are completely a retard.(u can fix this one too,passingbeast).what is ur problem,i said what i saw nd u took it like he's your father.i don't blame u.nd am sorry if he is ur father.he looks like a beast.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
makkitush: u are completely a retard.(u can fix this one too,passingbeast).what is ur problem,i said what i saw nd u took it like he's your father.i don't blame u.nd am sorry if he is ur father.he looks like a beast.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

When you have learnt the rudiments of writing and communication, you can then give me a shout.

It's obvious that you are still a hopeless teenager who hasn't seen anything in life and you only hide behind the anonimity of a forum like NL to insult people you wouldn't look their faces in real life.

You may have been a product of agbero parents but you have a responsibility to mould yourself into a good product.

"Bi won ba bi ni, o ye ki a tun ara eni bi" (meaning: irrespective of how you were brought into this life, you should be able to refine yourself into something worthwhile). A word they say is enough for ONLY the wise.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by georgecso(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Bayero University,Kano -Professor Abubakar Adamu Rasheed, mni

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by makkitush: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
PassingShot:

When you have learnt the rudiments of writing and communication, you can then give me a shout.

It's obvious that you are still a hopeless teenager who hasn't seen anything in life and you only hide behind the anonimity of a forum like NL to insult people you wouldn't look their faces in real life.

You may have been a product of agbero parents but you have a responsibility to mould yourself into a good product.

"Bi won ba bi ni, o ye ki a tun ara eni bi" (meaning: irrespective of how you were brought into this life, you should be able to refine yourself into something worthwhile). A word they say is enough for ONLY the wise.
bro,u are wrong about me.i know i was wrong(calling that v.c a beast)but u shouldn't have called me an idiot.it's unfair, he is not ur father.nd about me,am not a bad boy.i hope this will do.am sorry, pls forgive me.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
makkitush: bro,u are wrong about me.i know i was wrong(calling that v.c a beast)but u shouldn't have called me an idiot.it's unfair, he is not ur father.nd about me,am not a bad boy.i hope this will do.am sorry, pls forgive me.

Happy to read from you that you were wrong calling the man a beast.

The man is not my father but honour should be given to our elders irrespective of their religion and standing in the society.

My calling you what I called you was out of annoyance of calling a university proffessor (and a VC for that matter) a beast just because he keeps a beard as a sign of his faith. Someone you may latter pass through in the course of acquiring knowledge during your life journey!

I've gone through some of your other posts in other threads and I was finding it difficult to believe that the same makkitush who was active in education section is the same makkitush raining abusive words here.

Anyway, we all make mistakes and our ability to realize and be remorseful defines our ultimate character.

Sorry too for calling you what I called you.

Best of luck as you pursue you higher education in life.

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by avicky(f): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
himkers:

looks like a g*** lipsrsealed
let me help you. GAY
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2014
avicky:
let me help you. GAY

I didnt say so o!
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by makkitush: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
PassingShot:

Happy to read from you that you were wrong calling the man a beast.

The man is not my father but honour should be given to our elders irrespective of their religion and standing in the society.

My calling you what I called you was out of annoyance of calling a university proffessor (and a VC for that matter) a beast just because he keeps a beard as a sign of his faith. Someone you may latter pass through in the course of acquiring knowledge during your life journey!

I've gone through some of your other posts in other threads and I was finding it difficult to believe that the same makkitush who was active in education section is the same makkitush raining abusive words here.

Anyway, we all make mistakes and our ability to realize and be remorseful defines our ultimate character.

Sorry too for calling you what I called you.

Best of luck as you pursue you higher education in life.

Best of luck to u too. THANK U.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
joshuaidibia: Ok. gat one grl in dt department. bt na 200lv sh dey.
ok, mail me
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by helenCruz(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
vitality22:
Babe, are you in FUT minna
yessir
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by hikmojj(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
smackimorn: Mehnn

See their faces grin

Bayero university VC, looks like Boko Haram
ur birth was a waste of sperm and egg
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Musbau Adewumi Akanji - Federal Univeristy of Technology, Minna (FUT minna)
up Futmx, my alma mata.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
hikmojj:
ur birth was a waste of sperm and egg

Ok
Utilized sperm
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Biyi Daramola - Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA)

Oya!!! Na him b dat oo....representing Daramola toh bad....VC aye!!!
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by DrLazDevitan: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Musbau Adewumi Akanji - Federal Univeristy of Technology, Minna (FUT minna)

This guy thief b4,he rezembo 2pac grandfada :*
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by gebest: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
RebelLeader15: Nairaland University of Nigeria
Ogbeni Oluwaseun Osewa

#deactivating and rusticating account since 18century
so na seun be dis? quite handsome.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2014
smackimorn: Mehnn

See their faces grin

Bayero university VC, looks like Boko Haram
See kettle wey dey call pot black.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2014
kayboy4y:
See kettle wey dey call pot black.

Is this one alright?
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by GraceInUSA: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'm no longer finding this funny. Why didnt the op upload AAU's VC?? Why is AAU always left out of these kind of posts?
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by compak: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2014
Yah,dats good of u madam
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by RexioKlasik(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Professor Sunday W. Petters
V.C Akwa Ibom State University

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Way of life of people like these should encourage young ones to study hard, but instead, they will be asking how much they have, what car are they using etc? Is everything in life about money.

God bless you all for your immense contribution to life.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kindly follow back
modupeaderonke: will be good if u continue blowing it non stop,smch 4 som guys on dis forum.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Joseph Ajienka - University of Port Harcourt (Uniport)

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality,tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by frankscof(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dat one na secondary school now grin
No na sukulu,maga cool
IYANGBALI:
dat one na secondary school now grin
No na sukulu,maga

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / The Problem With HND Certificate – By Femi Olabisi / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.