Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread (11074 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by sosiqdude(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
My suggest towards this is....

If we are serious and if we work hard on this cypher..surely we gonna archive our dreams in this cypher...

Ojoawo--see you need to organise this thread...just mention the participate of the cypher...make things grow fast and faster...

this is new page..you suppose to post a new link for the beat...
And we using an artist beat is not good...it better for we to make our own beat with our strength..
Make this look so unique and awesome...

This is for real
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2014
just passing by
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
by the appearance of comments here, most of y'all really don't know what a cypher is.... niggas be asking about hw many bars, niggas be like trying to achieve dreams, niggas be looking for some perfect beat... y'all niggas is novices #smh, cypher is for showing skills, u don't just use any beat you use freestyle beats E.G check the 2013 TDE CYPHER, SHADY 2.0,M 360 AT RAPCITY,MMG CYPHER,, etc.... and you do as long and as crazy you can u don't need nobody to tell you hw many bars to do..nah.. this is a cypher and not a song feature... and from my producing experience a producer can lengthen a 2mins beat to as long as y'all can flow... so why take limits? ........ meanwhile I'll be here to listen angry
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
bonnyt: by the appearance of comments here, most of y'all really don't know what a cypher is.... niggas be asking about hw many bars, niggas be like trying to achieve dreams, niggas be looking for some perfect beat... y'all niggas is novices #smh, cypher is for showing skills, u don't just use any beat you use freestyle beats E.G check the 2013 TDE CYPHER, SHADY 2.0,M 360 AT RAPCITY,MMG CYPHER,, etc.... and you do as long and as crazy you can u don't need nobody to tell you hw many bars to do..nah.. this is a cypher and not a song feature... and from my producing experience a producer can lengthen a 2mins beat to as long as y'all can flow... so why take limits? ........ meanwhile I'll be here to listen angry
So we shud freestyle till infinity? Huh? Bro d reason is ,No1 d sung shudnt consume alotoV megabite, No2 it shud be shot and precise so people will have d patience tu listen
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by bonnyt(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
gottoboy:
So we shud freestyle till infinity? Huh? Bro d reason is ,No1 d sung shudnt consume alotoV megabite, No2 it shud be shot and precise so people will have d patience tu listen
Yeah u are right "this is Nigeria,, but the point i wanted to make is" you don't have to be given a specific bars length... it should come from u...like we are talking about being a real Emcee... if its 5bars u wanna do, do it and if it is like 32bars do it... its to show ur rap skills "at the end of the day im already seeing some saying the given bars was too short for me, i was just getting started etc excuse " #just saying
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
bonnyt: Yeah u are right "this is Nigeria,, but the point i wanted to make is" you don't have to be given a specific bars length... it should come from u...like we are talking about being a real Emcee... if its 5bars u wanna do, do it and if it is like 32bars do it... its to show ur rap skills "at the end of the day im already seeing some saying the given bars was too short for me, i was just getting started etc excuse " #just saying

People go still complain so its best err'body shud know d amount of baarz Im go write for
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Limerick:
mmttchew. And na ur type dey flop big time.

Ignored
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have been very sick. I need someone to help me with this. Giyazz

Link to beat http://tindeck.com/dl/difm
Beat courtesy of Rhino beats.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
ojoawo: I have been very sick. I need someone to help me with this. Giyazz

eeyah, sorry mhen!

Get well soon!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2014
ojoawo:
ojoawo, i luv this beat!!! coolcoolcool

mhen, this beat got me freestyling for upto an hour!

Good job, man!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2014
My Bad sorri for not replying quickly! Bro Get Well Soon! Btw d beat is not bad at all
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Limerick: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Downloading the beat... Meanwhile ojoawo, once am done with d verse, i'd send it to ur fb inbox.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Limerick plz what's Ojoawo's fb I'd?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Ojoawo i see you! Downloading the beat. . .
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2014
DAMN!! Ojoawo this beat is dooooooo0ooo0pe!!! It's got this uniqueness mehn, horrorcore sshit with a commercial flavour! DAMN!! I'm working on it now, imma make show i kill it! DAMNN!!!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 3:33am On Aug 23, 2014
Teddybiyasi, Vickybash, Yeyenatu, ZLuk, Safarigirl, ThaBraidezz, we would appreciate a femcee on this. . . One of y'all must fill in o! Before we look like a pack of Gays!!
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Giyazz ojoawo, make una send am gimme for bbm, dunt understand dat site can't download it
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Krizzkutz: Giyazz ojoawo, make una send am gimme for bbm, dunt understand dat site can't download it
MY BB get fault, unless Ojoawo go gree send you am.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
KrizzKutz I can do that! Ojoawo wahs d rap abt? Or just Cyper?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
gottoboy: KrizzKutz I can do that! Ojoawo wahs d rap abt? Or just Cyper?
33393B94
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Krizzkutz: 33393B94
I already hav ur pin! Abi no be u be KutZ?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
gottoboy:
I already hav ur pin! Abi no be u be KutZ?
yes msg me let's have a bbm groupie
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by gottoboy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Krizzkutz: yes msg me let's have a bbm groupie
Yup I believe we rocking d groupie already
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2014
Yo! I'm already writing my verse, and i kinda made it an intro verse. . . So please, y'all should give me the honour to start the track: 1st verse. Thank you

And i hope y'all already know how many bars to flow; Ojoawo made it easy sef, he started a single hand piano: like "tun, tun, tun" . . . Then it started rising till the harsh tone where it stopped and the "tun, tun, tun" came up again. . . . That's how we gonna write our verses, we start with "tun" thanq then end where the harsh tone stops for another verse. I don't know if you got it?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Once you have your verse,

send it to

with the subject [Your name - Cypher Verse]

You will be sending two files

1. A wave file (.wav) containing your finished version of your vocals only, just vocals
2. a rough mix of how you put it on the beat in mp3
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by JigsawKillah(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
came late?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by ojoawo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
TAGS
Ibime
ojoawo
giyazz
Limerick
Gottoboy
Blaqbones
Krizzkutz
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
airmark
sosiqdude

who have not yet gotten this instrumental?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
ojoawo: TAGS
Ibime
ojoawo
giyazz
Limerick
Gottoboy
Blaqbones
Krizzkutz
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
airmark
sosiqdude

me
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
ojoawo: TAGS
Ibime
ojoawo
giyazz
Limerick
Gottoboy
Blaqbones
Krizzkutz
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
airmark
sosiqdude

. very gotten it
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dunno why, but I'm having this feeling of requesting I join.

Ojaowo et Giyazz can I ?
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
AbuMikey: Dunno why, but I'm having this feeling of requesting I join.

Ojaowo et Giyazz can I ?
It's already closed, Next year.
Re: The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread by AbuMikey(m): 3:14am On Aug 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: It's already closed, Next year.

Alright, Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / Consecutive Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.